Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

the last person the person here wins

Go down 
+12
Angelica
Lady Snipe Dragon
Giada
BMG
Admin
Jats
Madison
angello
Joebert
KK
c/thru
fleamailman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:54 pm

[footnote; in fact, lady dragon snipe wanted to write TL;CD as in "too long, can't read" but she always had trouble with spelling those four letter words then]

repost from elsewhere

"...actually, I remember a lot more when making a point to remember the past, than when I don't test my memory at all..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...though admittedly whatever I actually did at some point past has no meaning in my today here, just that I had let my memories be for too long, and yet, when I address my past objectively then, other memories that had forgot return, but however much I remember the past, it still means nothing to someone else and is of no consequence to myself...", just that there seemed an innocence in ones childhood, carried on through ones youth onto early adulthood and beyond, summed up in the term the path of least resistance towards dailylife, here, where one just repeats the same thing week after week, all through all those years and changing seasons, so the goblin just laughed, saying "...amazing isn't it, one dreams of adventure here, but everyone actually prefers this little "nine to five" dailylife of theirs, with its security and creature comforts against the big unknown and our fear of death perhaps, simply we all shelve the big adventure for some other moment to come..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Endgame-533

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Madison wrote:
I think I understand your sentiment

not trying to be maliciously contrary but I think I like some of my adult Holiday memories better
because I can actually remember them in more detail and probably was able to even notice more details
and nuances of the experiences as they happened

i'm lucky to have been blessed with a photographic memory. and i remember everything. even details of stuff from a ridiculously young age. So i do have very vivid, detailed memories of christmas as a child. the memories actualy are able to stir up the excitement i used to feel
the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Cooltext445202155
i wrote it and i didn't read it.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:15 pm

fleamailman wrote:
[footnote; in fact, lady dragon snipe wanted to write TL;CD as in "too long, can't read" but she always had trouble with spelling those four letter words then]

repost from elsewhere

"...actually, I remember a lot more when making a point to remember the past, than when I don't test my memory at all..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...though admittedly whatever I actually did at some point past has no meaning in my today here, just that I had let my memories be for too long, and yet, when I address my past objectively then, other memories that had forgot return, but however much I remember the past, it still means nothing to someone else and is of no consequence to myself...", just that there seemed an innocence in ones childhood, carried on through ones youth onto early adulthood and beyond, summed up in the term the path of least resistance towards dailylife, here, where one just repeats the same thing week after week, all through all those years and changing seasons, so the goblin just laughed, saying "...amazing isn't it, one dreams of adventure here, but everyone actually prefers this little "nine to five" dailylife of theirs, with its security and creature comforts against the big unknown and our fear of death perhaps, simply we all shelve the big adventure for some other moment to come..."

1) oh my, you are feeling quite adventurous today, aren't ya ?

2) I, for one, am planning many crazy new adventures for 2011...have you not yet read all about my Bravo Housewife project? cheesy

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:02 pm

fleamailman wrote:

repost from elsewhere

the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Endgame-533

no one reads my shit anyway. I'm starting to feel like jats idunno
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:51 pm

same old same old with a repost from elsewhere...back to the football then...

Quote :
nobody reads this :turborofl:

"...though you wouldn't think it looking at the view count now with Random Stuff being the most read thread on this here whole forum with over 25,000 views, especially with the BangBros webcam thread gone now? So, I must have been wasting my time parrying all those same old barbs and posting them elsewhere then for others to see too, yet you return now after a year on to see what I have written, as many do time and again, as for those that can see, there is always something to see, whereas for all those posts of yours its the same line over and over..." and the chameleon yawns at the monotony, but not Jats though, who smiles still "...well done then as you eat your words above now, a job as Palin's speech writer awaits for you no doubt..." as the chameleon expects not the apology that's not coming then too neither

the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Blah+blah

Last edited by Jats on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:06 am

Jats wrote:

Quote :

"...though you wouldn't think it looking at the view count now with Random Stuff being the most read thread on this here whole forum with over 25,000 views, especially with the BangBros webcam thread gone now? So, I must have been wasting my time parrying all those same old barbs and posting them elsewhere then for others to see too, yet you return now after a year on to see what I have written, as many do time and again, as for those that can see, there is always something to see, whereas for all those posts of yours its the same line over and over..." and the chameleon yawns at the monotony, but not Jats though, who smiles still "...well done then as you eat your words above now, a job as Palin's speech writer awaits for you no doubt..." as the chameleon expects not the apology that's not coming then too neither

nn c9

Jats, I'm curious - if you get bored with what you call "same old," why do you answer with replies you have already posted elsewhere ?

one could use the "same old" to challenge their self on fresh replies or maybe new ways to illicit conversation more to their liking

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:13 am

and another thing, I've posted a few things that are quite fascinating ....substantial even...yet you don't choose those threads to socialize in ....a couple have your name right in the title, a lovely invitation to chat openly

for instance....the Chicken sweaters question - how could you resist ?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:29 am

Jats wrote:

Quote :

the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Blah+blah

nn c9
hmmmmm 24,979 views by jats Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:48 am

"....c/thru I am guilty of not seeing all the threads I know, and I have no way of finding something you newly post too, hence the habit of posting all to one thread rather than something to each..." explained the goblin, adding "...you see, for example I know that everyone has seen this post because it is not a new thread...", but the goblin had made it a point not to reply through obligation to do so, preferring to see if he had a reply within him that is, saying "...the more selfish I am, the clearer picture you get of me..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Troll
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Quote :
Jats, I'm curious - if you get bored with what you call "same old," why do you answer with replies you have already posted elsewhere ?

"...it saves time, for they are always there, much to the chameleons displeasure, but oh not mine, for no matter the verbal charge inflicted you simply swirl the red cape and smile, before letting loose the blade, nothing sharper, more cutting than wit, a retort to any clumsy insult, like the crooked little finger jibe you often get from a woman, especially when she is losing an argument, implying you are the owner of a small dick, to which I have perfected the perfect answer, over the years, which I will share with all the males here, simply say, dead pan and with conviction 'well it's big enough to make your arse bleed'. That usually shuts them up or makes them spit out their drink, and much more effective in a crowd, signalling out one more person to avoid, unless of course she asks you out that is..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Matadorb
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:44 pm

fleamailman wrote:
"....c/thru I am guilty of not seeing all the threads I know, and I have no way of finding something you newly post too, hence the habit of posting all to one thread rather than something to each..." explained the goblin, adding "...you see, for example I know that everyone has seen this post because it is not a new thread...", but the goblin had made it a point not to reply through obligation to do so, preferring to see if he had a reply within him that is, saying "...the more selfish I am, the clearer picture you get of me..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Troll
see all posts by Cthru idunno
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:27 am

repost from elsewhere

"...ah now, that is the world of humans for you then is it not..." went the goblin, reading xxxxx's post, thinking how important it was to render unto dailylife what was dailylife's, and unto the internet that which is more uncompromising here, adding "...when I was younger, whenever I wanted something, I would simply compromise for it, not so much as a deception towards her here, more as a delusion towards myself in believing such a compromise was at all workable in the long run, or that somehow today's gratification wouldn't come without tomorrow's consequence, simply "youth" for me was the folly of no foresight then...", where today, even if the goblin were to be given some time-machine, he couldn't really go back to his youth now, as his inner age has killed off his youth, just like his youth in its turn had killed off his childhood then, concluding "...so perhaps one day now, medicine will make one look and and feel young again, but it will never make me youthful like I was, no I would only hate myself for hurting her through compromise once more..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Lost_Without_You_by_ahmadhafiz
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:28 am

repost from elsewhere, the "rise in uk tuition fees, can we trust politicians?" thread

"...the whole thing raises the question foremost of why then, from seeing it as such an unpopular measure to all concerned, why that is that the government would implement a two or threefold rise in tuition fees here..." mentioned the goblin, not caring for either of the previous explanations, of maintaining some class division, or some privilege of the well to do over the rest of us, so no then, no what the goblin actually feared here was simply that britain was following the road of those other eurozone countries, albeit without the euro to blame now, as yet one more debtor country on the path to an imf bailout, whereupon the goblin just blurted it out, saying "...well I don't know if you can trust a politician now, ah but you can always trust them to deceive you with their distractions and reassurances until old mother hubbard goes the cupboard so to speak..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAEf8GDUf_8

the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Cool_graffiti_09
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:56 am

Quote :
sadly I am very worried about the future now in the UK

"...you and me both..." chips in Jats "...and if it wasn't for the trick of keeping interest payments on mortgages at virtually point nothing percent for the past eighteen months there would have been mass rioting on the streets here, mainly because that's where millions would have ended up with nowhere to live as repossessions would have sky rocketed rather than being just the most ever, and many who should have been crippled by their greed are indeed rubbing there hands with glee at this where instead the tax comes in now from elsewhere, like 20% VAT kicking in at the new year making pretty much everything being taxed including food then..." Jats sips his tea shaking his head "...still there have been signs of things to come, some hope, with the student protests, and if I can find the clip now as many were removed the very next day, the bit that pricked my ears was the chants from the students as they mobbed Charles and Cammillas car 'off with their heads' they cried, oh how I smiled, let them eat cake/crack indeed, we will see..." and Jats smiles viewing Fleas stream now days after writing this and searching Google for DIY guillotines

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:00 pm

damn, you guys are in bad shape
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:53 pm

most of the USA is still miffed at Camilla
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:54 pm

c/thru wrote:
that was one nasty hurricane
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:07 pm

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
that was one nasty hurricane

tsktsk LOL...that too
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:20 pm

the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Imhere
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:16 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:

hey girl....things look good over there !!! A sante'
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:22 pm

c/thru wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:

hey girl....things look good over there !!! A sante'
TY..the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Paint-girlb
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:34 pm

repost from elsewhere, the "who's the worst author" thread

"...one question humans..." went the goblin now, continuing "...if to post is to publish, then am I allowed to nominate myself, where if not, can I at least be allowed to offer this distinction to someone else here...", but to date, the goblin had yet to hear of the prize then, guessing that, what with nasa slashing its budget and now doing that manned mission to australia in search of intelligent life, that perhaps a daytrip to walmats was more appropriate, adding "...well I'm open to suggestions, but I guess any prize will do..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Bale_and_kermit
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:39 pm

repost from elsewhere

christmas morning and the goblin was awake now, alone too, anyway at his age it simply meant that, like it or not, he couldn't sleep off those mornings like he once did, saying "...so the view from the window this morning is of windswept white rooftops, some bare trees too, but mostly it's of a grey featureless sky, and yet in a short while I will go for a walk within this painful scene, and with luck it'll spur my mind into gaining something worth posting from it for the surrounding adjectives will be fortitude, gratitude, and sobriety, ah yes bitter fruits compared with those of my youth perhaps but nonetheless mine for the writing about here...", in fact, the goblin's wasn't looking back, nor looking forward either, no his present mind now seemed filled with a sense of foreboding towards those european economies in the forthcoming year, explaining "...the key to understanding this is an easy line sovereign debt does not have to be repaid here, where the logic is exactly as machiavelli explained in his book "the prince"...", so somehow the goblin knew too, that his christmas walk was going to be worth every cold hardship if the plot was evidently deeper than anything the media was offering piecemeal and superficially in their coverage

the last person the person here wins - Page 25 A-nun-walks-in-St-Peters-002

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:14 pm

fleamailman wrote:
repost from elsewhere

christmas morning and the goblin was awake now, alone too, anyway at his age it simply meant that, like it or not, he couldn't sleep off those mornings like he once did, saying "...so the view from the window this morning is of windswept white rooftops, some bare trees too, but mostly it's of a grey featureless sky, and yet in a short while I will go for a walk within this painful scene, and with luck it'll spur my mind into gaining something worth posting from it for the surrounding adjectives will be fortitude, gratitude, and sobriety, ah yes bitter fruits compared with those of my youth perhaps but nonetheless mine for the writing about here...", in fact, the goblin's wasn't looking back, nor looking forward either, no his present mind now seemed filled with a sense of foreboding towards those european economies in the forthcoming year, explaining "...the key to understanding this is an easy line sovereign debt does not have to be repaid here, where the logic is exactly as machiavelli explained in his book "the prince"...", so somehow the goblin knew too, that his christmas walk was going to be worth every cold hardship if the plot was evidently deeper than anything the media was offering piecemeal and superficially in their coverage

I had the notion you were married with children ...where'd they go ?
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:54 pm

the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Lurk1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next