Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

the last person the person here wins

Go down 
+12
Angelica
Lady Snipe Dragon
Giada
BMG
Admin
Jats
Madison
angello
Joebert
KK
c/thru
fleamailman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:02 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
People change in real life yes...But not how they post really. If you've never experienced a personal persona change, then you...I don't know what they'd be. But they wouldn't be them.

"...agreed partly, perhaps the reason why the average person doesn't change is because they don't see their persona contained within their posts, not like you do now, that's why your posts have evolved where theirs have remained constant, simply, you reflect upon what you write, the way you write it too, and with which picture you will match it with..." mentioned the goblin adding "...a mirror then, reflecting the persona each time..." continuing "...my guess, is that the members here, mostly being writers to start with, are aware of their image for marketing purposes, which is only a short step from seeing their persona for gnostic reasons then...", that "journey to self" idea again

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 PC3000033
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:17 pm

trolls that claim they are not trolls ...are they cowards or fools ? love that...give 'em both awards

one thing I notice about duals ... they have favorite words that sooner or later the can't help but overuse again

I always find it somewhat entertaining when a male tries to dual a female persona .... the misogynist always appears if they try to run it too long

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 27051210
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:18 pm

I'm not a troll C9smile
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:47 pm

KK wrote:
I'm not a troll C9smile

** pats KK on the head ** imma make youse a nice sammich
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:29 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
I'm not a troll C9smile

** pats KK on the head ** imma make youse a nice sammich

oatnut bread please
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:03 am

("...well I am on a learning curve here..." replied the goblin, adding "...normally I turn my back on somewhere that has banned me, but, since I want to look after someone else there, back I go once in a while but I don't duel there, just my username changes...")

repost from elsewhere, a writer's forums "last post" thread

Quote :
I make it a point never to read your posts

“...well now, I wonder if that's some “creed of troll” here...” mused the goblin on seeing the above line, continuing “...and I suppose too, I'd better post something back at least to show some “troll solidarity” now...”, but, being anonymous, the goblin never really cared for being read, lying because a high hitcount flattered his ego so much, not that that actually advanced him ever, saying “...no, it's a writer who cares about being read, whereas a livewriter cares more about having a reply ready...”

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 123
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:08 am

repost from elsewhere, putting a critic on the spot

Quote :
I have a question if that's okay. All this self-indulgent sophomoric crap that you guys, Jats and fleamailman, are putting up here, do you think that anybody's actually reading every word of it or does that not matter to you?

"...if they weren't, they are now then..." replied the goblin again, somehow realizing that, unlike a book, an open thread actually offered any would be critic, for example xxxxx here, the opportunity to show everyone looking on just how bad someones posts are by posting something in their own right below this post now, continuing "...so "trump it of lump it", for in my view, if you ever get even close to JATS's readership across those forums he is on, I will respect you now, btw xxxxx, if you had actually seen the hitcount/post ratio of this thread before you posted that remark, you might not have looked as you do now then, but still I look forward to what you will post in reply to this, because the forum will gain from it, and no doubt I will have something fab to read too..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Neo
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:43 pm

that guy's wrting style is kinda redundant ... sophmoric really does not need such obvious qualifying petkity

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Quote :
that guy's wrting style is kinda redundant ... sophmoric really does not need such obvious qualifying

"...actually I didn't know what sophmoric actually meant, still don't know now either, just I guessed that it was rather unflattering..." replied the goblin, adding "...don't think it's over yet, but the guy is coming off worse I feel, JATS is fighting his corner well too, here's a ring side seat if I can trust you, no trolling now...", in fact, the goblin seemed to remember that cloud 9 was trollholics anonymous, no knowing who would drop in now

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Tribble3

http://www.happyatheistforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5803&start=60

Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:29 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :
that guy's wrting style is kinda redundant ... sophmoric really does not need such obvious qualifying

"...actually I didn't know what sophmoric actually meant, still don't know now either, just I guessed that it was rather unflattering..." replied the goblin, adding "...don't think it's over yet, but the guy is coming off worse I feel, JATS is fighting his corner well too, here's a ring side seat if I can trust you, no trolling now...", in fact, the goblin seemed to remember that cloud 9 was trollholics anonymous, no knowing who would drop in now

lolFlag that was cute .... I think I'll work it into the Logo
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Madison wrote:
that guy's wrting style is kinda redundant ... sophmoric really does not need such obvious qualifying petkity

wel maybe, but still, I put my heart and soul into it.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:48 am

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you reading" thread

"...I am reading JATS(the chameleon) posts mostly, or giggler's posts too, where silentxmidnight has gone silent of late..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...but if anyone knows of someone else, whose posts are worth reading that is, just link me to them please...", in fact, the goblin still loved books, only that they had no rapport to speak of, and took the very time that he rarely had to read them in, saying "...no, the two good things about posts, are that they're short, and they are answerable to, as in livewriting pehaps..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 SB964-Call-center
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:50 am

repost from elsewhere

"...welcome then..." went the goblin now, adding "...simply I know that I will read whatever you post towards your book without comment here, while knowing too, that I probably won't read your book when it becomes published, no not through any malice on my part, more simply because the pace of my life does not give me the time to read through hundreds of pages each day, so instead I just read posts on forumland, for this I sincerely believe is where future of reading is going, something in tandem complimentary to bookwriting then, simply that those who do great posts will build up a responsive readership now...", in fact, that goblin remembered when he was misunderstood and laughed at for saying "look to your persona", saying it again now "...on forumland one is what one posts..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Schindlers_List_01

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:12 pm

repost from my mind - Hope you all have a great weekend.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Jats knew his ears were burning somewhere "...for some reason I have not been getting notify messages from this one, will redress that from now on then and fill you in on my goings on elsewhere, unless of course you already know..." he chuckles "...but first it is time to sleep as it has not been the best of weeks this cursed daily life taking a few blows..." one repost though first nags the chameleon relentlessly

"...sitting in my stupor now searching for words to soothe and comfort somehow, not finding the right quote or phrase that fits the situation to make me move, though it will come, if not someone elses I will find my own, or bastardize cutting and pasting to suit, to sum up how I feel here now welded to the chair and eyeing those boots in the corner that seem heavy again, the words will come as go on I must, saddled with this promise made, for the only love that is unconditional will see me through this again, and the next no doubt, as I stand atop the precipice and laugh 'no you will not get me that easily' turning back, just one foot in front of another again slowly taking me away from the edge to be their rock again as no matter what they end up thinking they will never say 'he didnt love me enough then' as all that matters in the end is just being there..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Being_there

Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:58 pm

KK wrote:

You too KK ...

I have a bit of work and a ton of school work to catch up on.... my term started last Monday

I'll be back
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:12 pm

"...a teacher perhaps? If so I will have a question for you later then..." meanwhile a repost, another convert to Linux...

"...good luck with Linux then and once you have made the mind shift you are hooked, but I warn you, you will be smug, which I admit was my main reason for wanting to join that gang of smugness..." Jats laughs at his frankness "...so you prefer my darker posts then bristling with artistic license playing to the audience, although the dark stare and hint of a smile a la Anthony Hopkins is true and well practiced... and thats the beauty/trouble with being a chameleon then, people are not quite sure who's who and what's coming next, as though this is not an admission to trolling, on the contrary, but there are five of us, and counting ..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Burningcarkidsinmasks
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:13 pm

catching up then now "...yes it is always fun those initiial reactions and perceptions we get..." talking like a seasoned veteran now "....you think Nam was tough man..." he starts in his pretty decent American accent "...as not all are as welcoming, a little sceptical, but still not jaded enough to withdraw the benefit of the doubt from the off, as here then...imagine KK on speed with a nasty streak and you get the idea of what we have to put up with..." and Jats raises his bottle of beer winks and says in that American accent again "...you know I love you really man, now lets go take some trees down..."

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Madison wrote:
KK wrote:

You too KK ...

I have a bit of work and a ton of school work to catch up on.... my term started last Monday

I'll be back

get those A's
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:43 am

"...a mature student then, I was one of them, twice, and still am I hope..." as Jats dismisses his teacher fantasy then, meanwhile a repost to a "It's annoying when..." thread as the battle continues...

"...people who don't live up to their little signature tags in forumland, you know the kind of thing, 'I am or not such and such' then go on to prove they are or not, so, best not to have one at all then unless you just go for 'I am a hypocrite'. Though some of the little motivational quotes are a good read, and often quite prophetic, such as 'It's the same each time with progress. First they ignore you, then they say you're mad, then dangerous, then there's a pause and then you can't find anyone who disagrees with you' yes, this one I liked..." as jats grabs his car keys now off for a pint with an old mate

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Princecharles080502
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:05 am

("...beautifully put JATS, exactly that too..." went the goblin, adding "...always my delusion is that writer's forums should have people who write in posts on them, but no, it's either dreary old blogs or the latest report of their books elsewhere, no, I want to meet writers but in the end each one of them is funneled apart into whichever blogs is expected of them, and one has a rapport with no one...")

repost from elsewhere, some writer's forums perhaps for the goblin's disdain for grammar nazism that is, are best placed firmly placed his past, the goblin here accepting the second prize of having his "last post" thread locked there,

Quote :
What has that got to do with the subject in hand

"...good point, so what's the subject on hand anyway on a "last post thread in third person"..." replied the goblin now, adding "...for what can one not write, and in whichever way one wishes too, that doesn't win here then, for example, one could even lecture a goblin about it's writing style in third person on third person, while not not writing in third person yourself, and still win by it, but then the next person could come along posting something else, probably far more constructive, with fresh air, fresh thoughts, and fresh writing style too, interesting even...", in fact, the goblin simply repeated that the way he wrote was part and parcel of his persona, laughing "...and besides, who amongst you has ever met a goblin now to even be telling me how I should be writing here, where if one get banned for not writing like some non entity, then isn't that a badge of honor, look I never advise someone on how to peddle books within their posts, so why do you lecture me on how to write in posts now..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Special-win
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:05 pm

repost from elsewhere, the "and how was your day" thread

Quote :
This thread has been closed. The Introductions forum is there for new members to introduce themselves. I do not see the exchange that you've entered into with xxxxxx as being a healthy first impression to new members. It has also been brought to my attention that you are bumping your threads as well as hijacking others with your "live writing". I ask you to observe forum etiquette and refrain from both. I have no objection to you posting on this site or to your style of post. I ask you to respect other members and be a little more sensitive so that your posts do not disrupt the threads of others.

“...yes now, we must not give bad impression must we...” replied the gobln, adding “...and as long as I'm not being asked to write like some old fart in a cobweb covered unviewed blog section somewhere, under the instruction of someone both threadbare in posts and devoid of hitcount, I'll put up with anything, promise...”

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Vlcsnap-2010-01-17-11h33m38s156-1

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:48 pm

just keeping you updated too, being accused of being you know, tut, dunno what they mean, and anyway they all sure talk funny don't you think...

"...ah I see now..." laughs Jats catching up with the 'Its annoying when...' thread now while flicking through, who was it this time, ihateyoumike's previous posts, such an apt name then "...so you have run into Flea then, and come off second best I see, and come to hate here then, even though you say you don't its written all over your face, like people who say 'honestly' a lot when they are clearly not. Thanks for sharing then, not that you will read this reply of course now, and as for me and he being the same, I'm sure one of the mods can do a simple IP check for you, and when that accusation too is proved to be false..." as Jats waves to Flea somewhere in Geneva then "...will you come back and eat your words, apologising...of course not, for its clear that my joy of finding a free thinking site to take on the stupid theists is deflating as some are not averse to being narrow minded themselves either then, and I do hope you don't skim so when dealing with them too..." thinking of the Atheists reputation now "...for if you read back I have already covered most of these objections other than this new, but very old, one and the same one, and yes its always nice to have some amusement in between the usual arguments...say something funny then..." as Jats is worried now that some of these Atheists may fold under questioning

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Goodfellasv
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:50 pm

I'm beginning to think the most offensive words in my vocabulary, are "let me explain" and thinking now that should be my banner then
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:50 pm

"...sorry if I'm not very intellectual tonight, been fighting writers again, usual crap, "you're perfectly welcome here as long as you conform to our rules then", where the rules always seem to be tuck your stuff away in a blog somewhere and let nanny edit you, where it turns out that nanny think he's god because the grammar is godlier and because he has some published record somewhere, in other words he knows absolutely nothing about either posting, or being read on forumland here, here a typical example of the daily stuff I go through then..." mentioned the goblin sticking it below

Heya, flea,
Please do not bump older threads, as that is not allowed, such as your intro thread that has now been closed. The Introduce Yourself board has the specific purpose of allowing new members to arrive and be greeted, not for people to post writing. It's also in your best interest to tone down the goblin act a bit. Posting giant posts in the "What song are you listening to?" thread, for instance, where people typically drop the name of the song and little more. If you relaxed your goblin act a bit, I bet you'd find people more responsive. I'd like to bring to your attention the blog function which you can find at the top of the page. This is the perfect venue for some of your writing. You're certainly welcome here as a member, but the site has rules that everyone must abide by for it to function. It's a great idea for you to post some of your stuff in the Fiction or Writer's Workshop boards as we have quite a few experienced writers who love to help edit.

thank you
xxxxx

the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Hvp893
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:48 pm

does this thread have an expiration date?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next