Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

the last person the person here wins

Go down 
+12
Angelica
Lady Snipe Dragon
Giada
BMG
Admin
Jats
Madison
angello
Joebert
KK
c/thru
fleamailman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:53 pm

repost from elsewhere

on a day slightly different from others, the sun almost burns ones back from its brightness, and yet, the passing view from this village minibus is of a winter's cold frost here, where the goblin too,calmly holds on his lap his workday rucksack containing the plastic urn of what was his mother, and where the feeling is serene enough, surreal in its oddness even, with that same old slideshow of passing scenery without coupled with memories from within, where together they idled away the goblin's time aimlessly enough, "...first exeter bus terminal, a quick snack, and then that long leg down to london, then finding some cheap undemanding hotel in an old haunt, and then..., ..." but the goblin broke off form wording it now as if knowing that it wasn't really like him to think things through beyond their planning side, besides, his expectations were ever "well whatever happens, happens then", continuing "...and tomorrow, it's on down to felixstowe, that beach, and her sea once more, well perhaps it'll be our sea till I sprinkle her into it, then it's just my sea after that I suppose, so "so long" mum, you were ever restless during your lifetime, guess there's no point in my uttering "rest in peace" now, but would "so long then" do as some passing note between us...", but the goblin never did know how long that "long" actually was, nor how long it would be either, where no doubt that sea would seem an ocean of tears at the time

the last person the person here wins - Page 24 2885985082_43a4c1c4a0

Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:00 pm

the last person the person here wins - Page 24 D449f4a6
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:08 am

cartwheel
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:40 am

the last person the person here wins - Page 24 1sm465tennis
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:49 am

Doesn't even know her own party emblem.....

the last person the person here wins - Page 24 WrongParty[i]
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:51 am

the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Sarah_palin
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:56 pm

the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Roach_cartoon1
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:59 pm

KK wrote:
Angelica wrote:

ah just like sarah. a politician who is willing to be bipartisan

I bet she's willing to do just about anything
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:03 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
Angelica wrote:

ah just like sarah. a politician who is willing to be bipartisan

I bet she's willing to do just about anything
the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Attention_Whore
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:35 am

I bet she's willing to do just about anything[/quote]

even me? C9smile evil grin
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 am

the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Davidh
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:02 pm

wtf?
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:25 pm

the last person the person here wins - Page 24 3050bb70
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:40 pm

a repost here then...

Quote :
That's actually one of my fears, is being eaten alive by my toilet.....Or a snake crawling out of it, and biting me on the ass. (As long as that's all it does around my anal area

"...do I have any fears any-more..." wonders Jats staring at the empty slot now "...certainly no fear of critters here in the UK though we are on the verge of re-introducing wolves in the north, much misunderstood creatures that maybe my ancestors may encounter then, though the fear is ingrained, deep inside, and I was reminded of it at the end of the summer when walking through a flower border and I heard a rattle at my feet instinctively flinching and backing away from it, only to look down to see my boot had brushed a dried up poppy head who's seeds rattled like a snakes warning. I chuckled at my body's reaction that even though there had not been venomous snakes here for hundreds of thousands of years it had remembered, so yes I am sure I have fears then, locked deep inside..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Optimism
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:32 pm

am i the last ?
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:39 am

"....the last to post? Well certainly not here, or my last fear? Oh such arrogance my dear you do display..." Jats laughs "... like I said I have no fears, not on forum land anyway, though one always remains for JATS..." a repost to be wasted then here now, perhaps...

"...I'm sitting here thinking of those first times I held my boys in my arms, holding them, one by one, in their blanket close to my chest, to feel my heart, and taking them to the window, to show them the sun or the stars, to see the world for the first time through those beautiful big blue eyes. Reaching in for that tiny hand that held on to mine, and gripped so tightly, that reflex, it's just that, the Darwinian they say, but you know it's more than that, as all those feelings surge through you, the joy, the fear, oh the fear, of harm, or worse, coming their way, even though they have just said ' everything's fine, it's all ok' you know it could be tomorrow, next week, any day, it's fleeting, it's paralysing, that crippling fear, pushed away, and so you take that joy, feel that surge, nothing will ever take that away, and just hope and pray, and simply say 'Here it is, the big bad world, don't worry son, I will always be around, to hold your hand' come what may..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Manchildn
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:32 pm

Jats wrote:
a repost here then...

Quote :
That's actually one of my fears, is being eaten alive by my toilet.....Or a snake crawling out of it, and biting me on the ass. (As long as that's all it does around my anal area

"...do I have any fears any-more..." wonders Jats staring at the empty slot now "...certainly no fear of critters here in the UK though we are on the verge of re-introducing wolves in the north, much misunderstood creatures that maybe my ancestors may encounter then, though the fear is ingrained, deep inside, and I was reminded of it at the end of the summer when walking through a flower border and I heard a rattle at my feet instinctively flinching and backing away from it, only to look down to see my boot had brushed a dried up poppy head who's seeds rattled like a snakes warning. I chuckled at my body's reaction that even though there had not been venomous snakes here for hundreds of thousands of years it had remembered, so yes I am sure I have fears then, locked deep inside..."

one of my friends always refers to his dark side, or baggage, as "snakes in my head"
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:31 pm

("...great post, astute reply, love these threads..." went the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
It seems like people are greedy and think of themselves more now than they used to. The politicians are corrupt and so is Wall Street. We were led into war by misinformation. People gave out false information to obtain home loans, etc, that is why they lost their homes. They could not afford them. What happened to honesty? Is it vanishing? Did we used to think people were honest who were not? Is character an issue anymore and is it taught in school?

and then, as if to spoil it, the goblin showed, saying "...well, the world of adults is lying is it not anyway, trouble is that is it slowly spirals out of hand in its continuation, for today has no american dream now, nor job for life either, so people have merely become a product of a harsh reality, simply every man for himself then, compete with others and expect nothing less than to be lied to, and the need to lie back in return, for these are our "fall of empire" times are they not...", and yes, the decline is well masked, and still the fanfare continues all around too, but few see an upheaval coming until it is upon them, because the world of adults is one of lies, and of our clinging to those secure lies that we ourselves so much want to hear

the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Le-sac-de-rome-par-les-barbares
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:45 pm

arrogant. I guess I am. and i'm also last again
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:24 pm

I'll humbly admit - I'm arrogant too
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:35 pm

c/thru wrote:
I'll humbly admit - I'm arrogant too
but you're cute so you can get away with it
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:44 am

repost form elsewhere

Quote :
Do you have a Christmas wish list?

"...alas, not a list but I have a wish then, that just perhaps now, and even just once too, if I could have a dream, and within that dream to suddenly find myself reliving some christmas day as a child once more, and in that dream too, just to be able to say "thank you" to all of them there, and have again those childhood senses of sight smell touch and sound that are so dulled in my adulthood today, and where too, all these adult calculations towards consequences could just melt away to some total childlike elation that just being part of my whole family again on a carefree christmas day that is..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...so now, if you ask me what I want for christmas, I would wish to emulate their benchmark then, because I can't go back to say "thank you" in person. oh but if I could now..., ..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 24 The_Ride_Santa_Claus_and_Christmas

Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:54 am

I think I understand your sentiment

not trying to be maliciously contrary but I think I like some of my adult Holiday memories better
because I can actually remember them in more detail and probably was able to even notice more details
and nuances of the experiences as they happened
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Madison wrote:

not trying to be maliciously contrary but I think I like some of my adult Holiday memories better
because I can actually remember them in more detail and probably was able to even notice more details

i'm lucky to have been blessed with a photographic memory. and i remember everything. even details of stuff from a ridiculously young age. So i do have very vivid, detailed memories of christmas as a child. the memories actualy are able to stir up the excitement i used to feel
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:05 pm

KK wrote:
Madison wrote:

i'm lucky to have been blessed with a photographic memory. and i remember everything. even details of stuff from a ridiculously young age. So i do have very vivid, detailed memories of christmas as a child. the memories actualy are able to stir up the excitement i used to feel
the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Cooltext445202155
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:54 pm

[footnote; in fact, lady dragon snipe wanted to write TL;CD as in "too long, can't read" but she always had trouble with spelling those four letter words then]

repost from elsewhere

"...actually, I remember a lot more when making a point to remember the past, than when I don't test my memory at all..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...though admittedly whatever I actually did at some point past has no meaning in my today here, just that I had let my memories be for too long, and yet, when I address my past objectively then, other memories that had forgot return, but however much I remember the past, it still means nothing to someone else and is of no consequence to myself...", just that there seemed an innocence in ones childhood, carried on through ones youth onto early adulthood and beyond, summed up in the term the path of least resistance towards dailylife, here, where one just repeats the same thing week after week, all through all those years and changing seasons, so the goblin just laughed, saying "...amazing isn't it, one dreams of adventure here, but everyone actually prefers this little "nine to five" dailylife of theirs, with its security and creature comforts against the big unknown and our fear of death perhaps, simply we all shelve the big adventure for some other moment to come..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Endgame-533

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
Page 24 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next