Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

the last person the person here wins

Go down 
+12
Angelica
Lady Snipe Dragon
Giada
BMG
Admin
Jats
Madison
angello
Joebert
KK
c/thru
fleamailman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Snipe Dragon

Number of posts : 901

the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:54 pm

the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Lurk1
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:52 am

Quote :
I had the notion you were married with children ...where'd they go ?

"...they're here somewhere but weren't there when I wrote that..." replied the goblin, adding "...no, simply I had woken up before them, which is not hard when they surface in the afternoon mostly..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Educational-games-for-kids4
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:29 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
So what’s it like on the other side? That’s the side opposite life, in case you don’t get my drift. Have you dipped your toe in, and returned? What did you experience? Have you communicated with someone on the other side? How did that communication take place? Can you recommend it as a place to go? Do you have any views on the notion that when a person dies, that person's soul returns to Earth to inhabit a new-born baby's body? And do we know we’ve been here before? If you’re wondering what I’m on about this time, I’m going under the knife in two weeks. The doc told me there’s a chance I might die. If that happens, I know you’ll breathe a collective sigh of relief and then throw a party, but in the meantime I want answers** **erm, but not from Christians. Go annoy someone else.

"...does anybody have any more life than anyone else I wonder, where tomorrow is not promised even to the most healthy amongst us..." mused the goblin, adding "...and besides, where are those you loved in life if not within you at this point, so too, by that logic then, if someone loves you in the way you yourself hold someone dear within you now, then you already know where you will be, just welcome in the their hearts...", in fact, the goblin often wondered if the heart was not some portal to a spirit-dimension then, where perhaps the afterlife was akin to our internet here, just another sea of forumland perhaps

the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Online-nun
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:36 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
what do i win? and when. i'd settle for an autograph from the Goblin.

"...I guess one wins a reflection of self by each post otto..." replied the goblin adding "...just write out my name, and think of it as mine then, for in truth there was never any way that I could prove to you my identity anyway..." replied the goblin as if knowing that fame and fortune were medusa's enticements to let her set one in her published stone again, like those many dead or dated authors now, adding "..well, wasn't it enough to have lived these thoughts as someone free, rather than having suffered the weight of her full gaze now..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Regret
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:40 pm

kk was here
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:49 am

the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Smiley_dragon
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:26 pm

i'm back
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:48 pm

("...I'm a lot on writers forums these days, so sorry if my post all seem slanted that way..." mentioned the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Unless you own the board in question. Were this thread on a board that I own, as owner in charge of closing the board, I would automatically win as the last person to post before taking it offline. Or locking it. Whichever comes first.

"...agreed, if one cheats one can win in that way, but winning this game without cheating is a reflection of self is it not..." replied the goblin, adding "...so posting has to be winning against someone now, whereas locking the thread is actually winning against no one here...", in fact, the game would just continue elsewhere, where the forum would just have one game less to play, and the party would be over so to speak

the last person the person here wins - Page 26 3381489929_f3663f4915

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:50 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Anyway, so I've recently started a fantasy novel and am on my third chapter, but I'm finding it difficult to get the right balance between dialogue and description. At the moment it seems to be mostly dialogue, and whenever I try and add more description the plot seems to stand still... So my basic problem is: how do I keep the plot moving without leaving out the description entirely? However, there's also the problem of trying to find various ways of saying "said"

"...ah now, put it this way then..." started the goblin looking out across today's gray white winter's view of more whatever all this winter's snow was about anyway, not that it was actually cold indoors though, just that it was coldly dull outside, enough to make one feel cold everywhere, as the untrustworthy goblin slowly built up to his idea again, saying "...look, suppose one addressed any musician about what they need to do for some forthcoming concert, they probably reply "well first I'd look over the composition again, and then I'd practice my instrument till I got it fluid now", then ask any actor what they'll do for some forthcoming film, where they'd probably reply "I'd go over the script again, and practice my lines till I felt myself to be the part"...", at which point the goblin wondered just how many writers really wanted to write fluidly in third person within their books but spent most to the posting days here writing in that monotone first person, smiling "...you see, there's nothing is stopping you now but it's does takes a bit of madness to do it well, so what say you human, for practice sake then, your transition awaits you does it not, where you could become any persona you like, so why so first person always, can't I tempt you a little bit into my world now..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Yellow_Walls_and_Ugly_Sweater_by_kiwikitty37
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:52 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Ok, I've been wanting to write a successful horror novel for more than half my life (or, rather, one that actually gets finished). I'm asking of this thread to see what people think is the creepiest thing about ghosts. reason being, my story is going to have ghosts as its main adversary. what about ghosts creep you out? It can be anything.

"...if there are ghosts then they are just us in the future are they not, for we become our own ghosts by that logic..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...where oddly too, I feel that writers live a sort of shared life, where both ones memory and ones imagination are reinforced by all this practice of first seeing then writing and rewriting, where perhaps again, ones memories become ghosts that seek out ones pen here...", and often the goblin confessed to conversing with those ghosts now, reliving the scene each time, adding "...look, writing is hardly sanity, in that one has to walk back and forth between vision and portrayal at each juncture, where it would indeed be scary if I hadn't long ago come to terms with this constant need within me to write, a strange addiction perhaps..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 26 EfFLvTB7Ql9uwc835gcqT3jYo1_500
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:58 pm

peace
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:05 pm

i'm not sure if I believe in ghosts
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:18 pm

c/thru wrote:
i'm not sure if I believe in ghosts
Boo
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:50 pm

the last person the person here wins - Page 26 1sm120fear
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:36 am

i'm still standing
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:06 pm

fleamailman wrote:

the last person the person here wins - Page 26 EfFLvTB7Ql9uwc835gcqT3jYo1_500

So tell me, just who is the person behind the addict? His father, uncle, brother, mentor or just someone trying to take away his high?

Or is this supposed to symbolize the "greater being" that is always looking out for all of us...because you know that doesn't work, don't you?

You have to battle your own demons, there is nobody there to do it for you!
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:18 pm

checks in
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:46 pm

dominx
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:05 pm

geez 2 days gone in the new year already
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:16 am

KK wrote:
and I slept like 24 hours of it away..
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
and I slept like 24 hours of it away..
i probably got about 7 hours total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:15 am

repost from elsewhere

"...ah now, the trouble with advice, is that if everyone follows it, then we all become the same by it..." mentioned the goblin, while actually thinking that somehow this new year's day could be slightly more forgiving towards the type of hangover it clobbers one with here, adding "...so I too, suggest that jump into the deep end approach, that is, just make lots and lots of mistakes until its residue outlines to you where are going wrong, oh and besides, someone pointing you in the right direction is a poor shortcut, whereas you reaching your destination through your own experience is so much more sure footed, a wealth of experience perhaps, time to make those mistakes then..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Santa-thornton
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:29 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Ah, but what are we being distracted from? When the South polar ice cap melts there will be no economy, we do not know if it will go bit by bit or in one hot summer, but probably sometime within the next 30 years most of the earth will be uninhabitable and the population back to bronze age levels, about 1% of the present population. Don't let them think about that too long.

the goblin liked xxxxx's reply very much for the way he fed the goblin's mind so well, replying "...oh yes and all that too, agreed, but things I fear will fall apart long before those thirty years from now then, in that simply there are too many indicators that the overall situation, both in europe and america, is unsustainable here, where simply too much liquidity chases too little productivity, and where too, too many people expect the system to support them where obviously their savings and pensions are growing steadily worthless with the rising cost of living here, and where again the gap between the haves and the have nots, the enfranchised and the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Disenfranchised is widening steadily too...", the goblin paused, knowing that it didn't take much googling to backup this argument that the system is too severely strained at this point to be sustainable for long, saying "...there's another war coming, for they daren't let us watch/comprehend this slow decline here, this our end of empire age, so they'll offer us more distraction instead, yet another war, some royal marriage perhaps, or those london olympics then, climate change, brutal repression in faraway dictator states, etc., in fact anything to avoid us looking at directly at that fact that the economic sums don't add up nor bode well, where the cuts are coming even if no one knows how the axe will land..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 26 American_psycho3
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:35 pm

a repost from elsewhere:

KK was here
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:37 am

the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Index.php?action=dlattach;topic=19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
Page 26 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next