Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

the last person the person here wins

Go down 
+12
Angelica
Lady Snipe Dragon
Giada
BMG
Admin
Jats
Madison
angello
Joebert
KK
c/thru
fleamailman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Madison

Number of posts : 621

the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:05 pm

fleamailman wrote:
("...I love this site, you lot are mad and I feel amongst friends by it..." replied the goblin now)

if that comment is for C9, I'm sure most all of us say "Thanks"

I personally love it that you found us, how & who you are- I don't know...but I am glad for your postings

urOK

fleamailman wrote:
repost from elsewhere, fobbing off that same old barb again

Quote :
I make it a point never to read your posts.

"...well that's where we just differ ever so slightly now, in that you don't read my posts and thus go ignorant by it, whereas I read your posts and still go ignorant by it..." replied the goblin simply enough where much simplicity was needed here

some of your other online pals sure use a lot of words when ignoring giggle
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:19 pm

Madison wrote:
fleamailman wrote:
("...I love this site, you lot are mad and I feel amongst friends by it..." replied the goblin now)

if that comment is for C9, I'm sure most all of us say "Thanks"

I personally love it that you found us, how & who you are- I don't know...but I am glad for your postings

urOK

fleamailman wrote:
repost from elsewhere, fobbing off that same old barb again

Quote :
I make it a point never to read your posts.

"...well that's where we just differ ever so slightly now, in that you don't read my posts and thus go ignorant by it, whereas I read your posts and still go ignorant by it..." replied the goblin simply enough where much simplicity was needed here

some of your other online pals sure use a lot of words when ignoring giggle

most people use 4 letter words when responding to me.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:10 am

most people use 4 letter words when responding to me. [/quote]

I use 6 on my site... Thanks C9peaceGrin
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:06 am

("...use any words you like, I read all your posts and certainly appreciate the threads here..." mentioned the goblin now, knowing that he didn't post "for others" but still posted "by others" meaning he couldn't post at all without others even if he didn't actually post for them)

repost from elsewhere

and with that the goblin showed, saying "...for me, it's not "what one posts" that matters at all so much as "if one posts" that does...", simply the goblin was saying that in his anonymity his very last post would just end in the same way that his very first post had started but that fact actually freed him from caring for what he created now, explaining "...oh no, not "dust to dust, ashes to ashes, etc.," no, more like "from silence to silence" on some "journey to self" between those two points then, where each post forms a little step then, so it's not "what" but "if" that is my own vindication of self to me, simply I post in defiance of dailylife each time.."

the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Orangesunsetmananddog
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:17 pm

i post to keep standing C9smile
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:52 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Your pictures are so cute.

"...thanks..." replied the goblin now, explaining "...you see, if I try to match what I write with a picture each time, then whenever I see some picture I am looking at its likeness to anything I have either written or intend to write about...", conversely it was the exactly the same for his texts too, for whenever the goblin wrote something now, his mind soon flicked up images, concluding "...for me this posting is all a practice then, but not to be a writer now, nor to be known even, no, only a practice to become more articulate and aware for old age if and when it comes for what else can I take with me..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:38 am

i prefer to keep an empty head
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:34 am

repost from elsewhere

"...same for me too, but this is not forced on us here, merely to write like this is a defiance towards dailylife I suppose, or a chance to pass some reflection reflecting oneself back within it..." replied the goblin, adding "...so this is my revenge then, that whatever happens to me I post back, winning this unwinable on such borrowed time...", but the goblin, even in those short moments that he had lost being unable to pull himself to post, had returned to posting afterwards winning again, saying "...funny how most people play this game against others here, where I only play this against my dailylife now..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Balrog
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:35 pm

ah see that's my revenge too. i post to everything i see. i figure i'm a little more wacked out than the average person and will probably still be doing this when anyone normal is off playing with the grandkids. I can't help but win
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:05 am

Quote :
ah see that's my revenge too. i post to everything i see. i figure i'm a little more wacked out than the average person and will probably still be doing this when anyone normal is off playing with the grandkids. I can't help but win

"...not me then, as a rule I only reply to those posts that inspires me..." replied the goblin now, knowing that he tried to avoid tagging where possible, adding "...though at times I do tag if only to encourage someone to find their posting feet here..." simply the goblin biggest fear, with tagging threads that is, was that one ends up posting to some topic that no one let alone oneself is actually interested in simply because tagging was expected of one, concluding "...so if you see my reply then you knew that I was interested, that is my promise to you then now..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Nwo3
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:53 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
May the saddest days of your future be no worse than the happiest days of your past
-An Irish blessing

"...nice..." went the goblin trying for it now, saying "...may the best day in your life be the one that's still to come..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Luck
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:57 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :

"...not me then, as a rule I only reply to those posts that inspires me..." replied the goblin now, knowing that he tried to avoid tagging where possible, adding "...though at times I do tag if only to encourage someone to find their posting feet here..." simply the goblin biggest fear, with tagging threads that is, was that one ends up posting to some topic that no one let alone oneself is actually interested in simply because tagging was expected of one, concluding "...so if you see my reply then you knew that I was interested, that is my promise to you then now..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Nwo3

I'm anal. I had to see unreplied to posts.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:58 am

"...whatever happens to me I will post on each day, not meaning that I will post everywhere where these threads across this forumland are innumerable now..." repeated the goblin, adding "...so perhaps instead, within some context of continuation here, it's this "winning against oneself" or "self exploration"that motivates me to post selectively...", in fact, neither the goblin's dailylife, nor the system behind it, wanted the goblin to reflect upon his lot beyond his direct needs, for simply it perpetuated itself upon individuals by molding its own values within them, turning them into craving consumers

the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Bizarre-surreal-and-dark-art-pictur
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:04 pm

("...this one made me feel good, I wish I had written this before but it will serve for next time then, and how many times now, so I love this writing, for each of my retorts get sharper by their repetitive barb, where I am only defending myself each time..." mentioned the goblin posting it)

repost from elsewhere, the goblin provoked into replying then

actually the goblin was really happy the way things were going so well now, in that he had threads with over 30000 hits to them, others with 20000 hits, moreover, he was pleased with the way it is all expanding across forumland here, "...in fact, I'm becoming quite a known unknown it seems..." mentioned the goblin about it, adding "...one just has to write for oneself, finding those forums that are willing to advance one, you know, somewhere where posters encourage one another to write in their own styles, rather than any of that cap in hand conformity stuff of some ever marginalized and diminishing publishing world...", where, what with more and more people turning up on forumland here, the goblin really didn't need to be told how he should write now, nor told where the majority of readers really were here, nor what they wanted even, saying "...look, please don't schoolboy me again like that, for, between us that is, who is actually threadbare here for all your claims of whatever publications elsewhere..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 10 ObamaSmug

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:17 pm

like i said, i tend to wing it. I go with the flow. i post what strikes me at the moment or what that particular thread inspires me. I'm on multiple site as many different characters. who knows, perhaps i've posted on a thread of yours under a diferent name.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:00 am

Quote :
who knows, perhaps i've posted on a thread of yours under a diferent name.

"...ah no huckleberry, more likely I'd recognize that writing style, quick content, and persistence straight off if you had actually posted like this elsewhere too.." mused the goblin, adding "...besides, one can't prove it either way can one...", in fact, although sorely tempted when banned to reenter some highhorsed forum just to play havoc in a deserved revenge there, the goblin had never sockpuppeted, nor even used another username, saying "...I feel the goal is to get readers to latch onto ones persona here, where dividing ones effort with another username is counter productive to this self-marketing ploy...", something which he summed up as "constant continuity" towards forumland where one was known for ones posts alone

the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Panic
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:39 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :
who knows, perhaps i've posted on a thread of yours under a diferent name.

"...ah no huckleberry, more likely I'd recognize that writing style, quick content, and persistence straight off if you had actually posted like this elsewhere too.." mused the goblin, adding "...besides, one can't prove it either way can one...", in fact, although sorely tempted when banned to reenter some highhorsed forum just to play havoc in a deserved revenge there, the goblin had never sockpuppeted, nor even used another username, saying "...I feel the goal is to get readers to latch onto ones persona here, where dividing ones effort with another username is counter productive to this self-marketing ploy...", something which he summed up as "constant continuity" towards forumland where one was known for ones posts alone

the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Panic
ah but the style of my trolls is not my style at all. some of my trolls even like obama. if you can believe that affraid
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:55 am

aww Beaker my favorite.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:17 am

(the goblin didn't know who beaker was and had missed much by it, "...obama plays the part so perfectly that one can't help but like him..." observed the goblin now, adding "...only that his present policies are in contrast to his promises...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
"The subject of anonoymous persona again." laughed the vampire pixie faerie. "To me its kind of like a vampire. Being immortal and being able to do whatever you want because you want it. But it also has its major draw backs. Within being a vampire you have to feed. This case its on posts. But then again, vampires are great at keeping themselves anonoymous."

"...you see, I have to keep myself anonymous..." replied the goblin now, explaining "...not so much out of some need for actual secrecy here, even if I did promise the captain to keep these two worlds apart now, no more simply it's because without anonymity one ages here, where nothing ages one quicker than being known and established...", somehow the goblin remembered greta garbo here, when at the very peak of her career she suddenly left hollywood and all that paparazzi behind, concluding "...well it's that or dying I suppose, otherwise one is just compared to ones former peak and suffers the indignation of clark gaibal's fate..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Arhett_1119
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:12 pm

obama is starting to falter in even his public image. the guy is nothing but smoke and mirrors
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:06 am

KK wrote:
obama is starting to falter in even his public image. the guy is nothing but smoke and mirrors

My feeling is that not very many Obama supporters are willing to admit that they were duped but they will express it with their votes in the privacy of the voting booth.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:07 am

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:

My feeling is that not very many Obama supporters are willing to admit that they were duped but they will express it with their votes in the privacy of the voting booth.
let's hope they don't carry their troll to the polls
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:29 am

("...that's what I was thinking..." went the goblin now)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
"Our government is corrupt and the entire world is on edge." sighed the vampire pixie faerie, who was just now realizing that the government was kind of, if not just like, a vampire. "I suppose that here would be a more appropriate use for the phrase, two wrongs don't make a right."

"...nah, the phrase is more like "out of sight is out of mind", since if one doesn't see oil on the surface of the sea, nor see combat soldiers in warzones, nor notice that manufactured goods are produced elsewhere, nor remember that there is both a noflyzone and a media-blackout still in place, that gitmo is still there too, or realize that the dollar in ones pocket has never been so worthless, in fact any of these facts then, then one could probably still think that all is well in america today..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Hblewit
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:41 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:

BMG...you may be right, but I'll fess so far...

I am still Ok with him, given the other horrible choices, but if he runs again, I will choose another unless something more tangible happens or the choices are just horrible again
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:03 pm

c/thru wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:

BMG...you may be right, but I'll fess so far...

I am still Ok with him, given the other horrible choices, but if he runs again, I will choose another unless something more tangible happens or the choices are just horrible again
hold on to your hats. the boy wonder had just announced a pullout time table from afghanistan even though he hasn't solved the problem yet. Al qaida and the taliban can read him like a book and they know obama is all about perception and short on results. he just opened the door wide for them. Obama is a military nightmare. The economy is starting it's downward spiral. because again obmama was long on perception and short on results. he knew he couldn't fix the economy . his only intent was to bandait it through the midterm elections and insure he had a democratic majority. Reid and pelosi syphoned off too much for pet democratic pork projects and the stimulus fell short. they just had to allocate another $26 billion to keep teachers and cops afloat through the elections. otherwise there would have been a huge jump in unemployment. the guy is a disaster who is putting this country in terrible debt
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:14 am

yeah...things aren't going as well as hoped .... we need a sweeping change...but, to who?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next