Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

the last person the person here wins

Go down 
+12
Angelica
Lady Snipe Dragon
Giada
BMG
Admin
Jats
Madison
angello
Joebert
KK
c/thru
fleamailman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
KK

Number of posts : 8316

the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:31 pm

i wonder if henry flagler envisioned all this when he first started out in oil city all those years ago
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:57 am

("...your guess is a good as mine..." replied the goblin now, but one thing seemed sure, that the situation was not in control much beyond the media blackout)

repost from elsewhere, someone who had opened a "first post" thread

and with that the goblin just put up a sign to help those who had newly turned up on this "fist post" thread then, saying "...wasted effort I know but at least no one can accuse me of not pointing out the folly of their ways then..."

Quote :
footnote: readers, if they can actually read that is, might be wondering at this point why they should post on a "first post" thread at all, where the first post has already been won by the thread-starter here, well the answer is that the shouldn't of course, and yet because they shouldn't, and because humans are greedy little creatures anyway, any thread, regardless of thread-title that is, just turns into yet another "last post" thread here as their human nature gets the better of them, for "he who lives for the post dies by the post", death by 2cts worth then

the last person the person here wins - Page 9 68e51b220cbacd0e1d1d2a4f89d1da96_we
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:50 pm

hey, that looks a lot like me lately.... just when I get a chance to feed my forumn addiction, I'm too tired to think of anything good to reply ..... 2 more weeks until the Wedding / Vacation !!!
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:45 pm

c/thru wrote:
hey, that looks a lot like me lately.... just when I get a chance to feed my forumn addiction, I'm too tired to think of anything good to reply ..... 2 more weeks until the Wedding / Vacation !!!
are you getting married?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:18 am

Have a double wedding ceremony A sante'
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:35 am

when do the prizes get given out here?
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:32 pm

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
are you getting married?

no...silversunpickup & Drok are ...remember the "Here We Go" picture thread ?

we're all going to Riviera Maya
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:41 pm

fleamailman wrote:
"...how often I find myself musing on some moment in the past that has no meaning in my present, as if my brain has placed some mental bookmark on it, just groundhog memories of lost battles, injuries, shames and regrets that all slip into those off moments of my working day..." mentioned the goblin still quantifying it here, for somehow the goblin could see why his long past ghosts still haunted him so vividly today, and why his dreams had become better recalled and more imaginative too by writing, explaining "...toltec teachings tell one to cut out that internal dialog of talking to oneself, which in turn holds together ones internal world, being something that blocks out the larger picture according to those toltec teachings again, ah but writers, if anything, actually reinforce their internal world by their constant writing, in that their writings are exactly this very same internal dialog now, so they might lose their feeling of self importance during their "journey to self" much as I have done now I feel, but they can't actually drop their internal world in that toltec sense, for simply they can't escape their own ghosts where their writings just reinforce those connections and imagery, in that whereas most people would trust to their ever fading memories here, writers actually gather everything towards themselves in their writings in an even growing internal world then..."

LOL.... I know...

that's what don Juan told Carlos Castaneda but in a bit of a harsh way ... ironic though, because without CC's recap,
the world would never know

I love the whole idea of the controversy of whether don Juan was even real ...
like Jesus, it doesn't really have to matter

I consider CC's series a masterpiece ...
the related saga still continues after his death and there is at least one college course on it
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:53 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
are you getting married?

no...silversunpickup & Drok are ...remember the "Here We Go" picture thread ?

we're all going to Riviera Maya
h, that's the part that threw me. so you're all going. cool
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:12 am

("...yes I know I have to post something on how I relate to the toltec teachings, since I haven't quantified it yet..." replied the goblin now)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
It seems like Americans are griping a lot.

"...well it's not that americans gripe a lot, just that they have rather a lot to gripe about..." mentioned the goblin, where their list of woes seemed daunting now, adding "...no, if anything I feel they are too complacent about their lot then..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7a5IliLJTY

the last person the person here wins - Page 9 A8dbbdd129a21e3e3474877b7503f177_we

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:04 am

fleamailman wrote:
("...yes I know I have to post something on how I relate to the toltec teachings, since I haven't quantified it yet..." replied the goblin now)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
It seems like Americans are griping a lot.

"...well it's not that americans gripe a lot, just that they have rather a lot to gripe about..." mentioned the goblin, where their list of woes seemed daunting now, adding "...no, if anything I feel they are too complacent their lot then..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7a5IliLJTY

the last person the person here wins - Page 9 A8dbbdd129a21e3e3474877b7503f177_we
of course we have a lot to complain about. we have obama as president
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:55 pm

but we can at least be thankful it ain't Palin , even as vice pres lolFlag
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Madison wrote:

you should have your feminist card and priveledges revoked for that comment
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:21 am

("...not that it makes any difference who is in power where real corporate power is behind it..." replied the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Your book became a smashing success? would you like to have your lawn trampled, house watched round the clock and every word reported? Would you enjoy the constant attention? Even a forum such as this would be very frustrating--why? It is lonesome at the top.

"...I have known wealth and the life styles of the rich too, so I suspect my need of anonymity stems from the fact that what little I have now is all that I need, where yes there is always room for envy of others and personal regret here..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...but if all my threads were to get 30000 hits each, thousands of readers, etc., it would flatter my ego for sure, yes, but it would also change absolutely nothing too, for I am going to my grave unknown, so why spoil it now..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 9 V-for-vendetta

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:46 am

coz if you hit the bigger time again,
I can ride your coattails and make some money off all this Cloud 9 banter C9smile

I've been keeping an eye on "America's Most Wanted " - just in case I spot a story on any other members
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:57 am

KK wrote:
Madison wrote:

Yes, please...revoke, most of them are quite useless anyways
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Butterflies danced by silently while the chorus of crickets filled the air and leapt from his oncoming boots in the hundreds as they swished through the bracken heading towards the centre of the meadow. He stood atop an isolated large flat stone looking out toward the sea, several miles in the distance, instinctively scanning for approaching rogue dark clouds before noticing the snake a few feet from his boots basking in the mid day sun, which turned and looked him in the eye before slithering away into the grass. Sitting down, he too felt the warmth of the stone and as he pulled out an apple from his rucksack he studied several bees hopping systematically from the pretty pink flowers that had colonised the clump of brambles to his right, enjoying the foreign feast that produces some of the finest honey in the land. Jats chuckled to himself as he remembered the conversation with the farmer of the adjoining lands earlier, where he had told of attending a conservation planning meeting where the speaker 'some woman with a bit of paper from London', as he had described her, who, when asked how the brambles would be controlled had replied 'we don't plan to plant any brambles' . Jats then stood up, reached for his lance and destroyed the flowers "...ah good to be back..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 9 2769723183_81ce338c86
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:38 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
Madison wrote:

Yes, please...revoke, most of them are quite useless anyways
the blacks stuck together and got themselves a brother in office C9smile
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:46 pm

that's just how deep misogyny still runs in this country, the ole boy's club would rather see race lines crossed before sexist
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Madison wrote:
that's just how deep misogyny still runs in this country, the ole boy's club would rather see race lines crossed before sexist
personally i'd have prefered palin.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:18 am

("...I don't feel it makes any difference anymore, politics seems so fake with only a pretense of change..." lamented the goblin here)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
So what do you think of the Wikileaks mess?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100727/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_afghanistan_wikileaks

"...if documents are deemed "once classified" then every american citizen has a right to know about them, as it is fundamentally american both to allow "freedom of the press" and to defend that freedom too, whereas if its intelligence service is so incompetent that it doesn't know which information should or shouldn't remain classified here, then it all points to all the more reason why they should be accountable to their citizens then..." mentioned the goblin feeling that if there wasn't some working framework under which "freedom of information" is guaranteed to its citizens, as in first amendment perhaps, then america just turns into an orchestrated democracy then, so the goblin just joked "...when the blind lead the blind then democracy is ditched..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 9 1904thewoundedangelhugohp0

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:20 am

repost from elsewhere, second version

Quote :

"...oh yes, it's just vietnam all over again isn't, where anyone who descents aloud, or reveals some non-classified information, on some un-winnable "no end in sight" war, a war that america can ill afford at this juncture, and one that the president himself has vowed to end too, that person is then labeled as unpatriotic to the cause of self-slaughter here..." mentioned the goblin knowing that rather than winding down this war after eight years now, america's abysmal economic climate at this point if anything is more likely to plunge it right back into another, saying "...historically whenever an economy collapses it goes to war, either in order to distract its citizens, or to restart the economy again, or just to cover up its own tracks here, so tell me why should this be any different now, and how treacherous this truth must seem to those who wish to keep us unaware of the obvious now, um, they're sinking perhaps..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 9 CaptObviousTitanic

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:36 am

fleamailman wrote:
repost from elsewhere, second version

Quote :

"...oh yes, it's just vietnam all over again isn't, where anyone who descents aloud, or reveals some non-classified information, on some un-winnable "no end in sight" war, a war that america can ill afford at this juncture, and one that the president himself has vowed to end too, that person is then labeled as unpatriotic to the cause of self-slaughter here..." mentioned the goblin knowing that rather than winding down this war after eight years now, america's abysmal economic climate at this point if anything is more likely to plunge it right back into another, saying "...historically whenever an economy collapses it goes to war, either in order to distract its citizens, or to restart the economy again, or just to cover up its own tracks here, so tell me why should this be any different now, and how treacherous this truth must seem to those who wish to keep us unaware of the obvious now, they're sinking now..."

I'll have to wait to comment....I'm only on page 12,579
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:23 am

I'll have to wait to comment....I'm only on page 12,579[/quote] to paraphrase. it's a mess
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:28 pm

("...I love this site, you lot are mad and I feel amongst friends by it..." replied the goblin now)

repost from elsewhere, fobbing off that same old barb again

Quote :
I make it a point never to read your posts.

"...well that's where we just differ ever so slightly now, in that you don't read my posts and thus go ignorant by it, whereas I read your posts and still go ignorant by it..." replied the goblin simply enough where much simplicity was needed here

the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Artwork_images_111884_273294_-banks
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:05 pm

fleamailman wrote:
("...I love this site, you lot are mad and I feel amongst friends by it..." replied the goblin now)

if that comment is for C9, I'm sure most all of us say "Thanks"

I personally love it that you found us, how & who you are- I don't know...but I am glad for your postings

urOK

fleamailman wrote:
repost from elsewhere, fobbing off that same old barb again

Quote :
I make it a point never to read your posts.

"...well that's where we just differ ever so slightly now, in that you don't read my posts and thus go ignorant by it, whereas I read your posts and still go ignorant by it..." replied the goblin simply enough where much simplicity was needed here

some of your other online pals sure use a lot of words when ignoring giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next