Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

the last person the person here wins

Go down 
+12
Angelica
Lady Snipe Dragon
Giada
BMG
Admin
Jats
Madison
angello
Joebert
KK
c/thru
fleamailman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Jats

Number of posts : 476

the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Quote :
you want to see my stuff shocked see i match stuff. when someone posts something relevant i will counter it with alternative facts

"...then you have a lot of catching up to do, or simply continue, therefore, I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago..." this could be fun smiles the chameleon knowing 'it was beyond his control'

the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Malkovich2
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:24 pm

the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Brid-1
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:21 am

Jats wrote:
Quote :
you want to see my stuff shocked see i match stuff. when someone posts something relevant i will counter it with alternative facts

"...then you have a lot of catching up to do, or simply continue, therefore, I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago..." this could be fun smiles the chameleon knowing 'it was beyond his control'

the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Malkovich2
i met my objective. I smoked you out C9smile
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:21 am

Quote :
i met my objective. I smoked you out

"...I am not the one hiding here, anonymously..." thinking KK has lost the battle with his hippy side then "...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Noopinion
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:40 am

"...we never say the good things enough do we, it's a human trait, why enthuse, when derision, or even better, nothing, will do, that stony criticism of silence or the instant put down, oh some are really good at that, why is it we can't encourage, praise, appreciate, applaud what someone can do, especially if it's something they are better at than you, surely no one, in this day and age, treats children otherwise, yet find it harder to do the same in 'real life' with the grown ups, especially the family, so, we stick with the sarcasm, the dig, the snipe, and then are perplexed, shaking our heads in resignation, at what we have created and wrought upon ourselves..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 21 3049b129dd38fbb
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:29 am

Morning Jats

I'm not exactly sure what you are doing, but you seem very good at it lolFlag
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:48 am

c/thru wrote:

Morning Jats

I'm not exactly sure what you are doing, but you seem very good at it lolFlag

"...Morning..." even though its afternoon here Jats sits in his PJ's still drinking tea thoroughly enjoying his one day off this week, so his reply feels appropriate "...well of all the people here I am sure you, or you three then, can work it out, me, I am just doing what Jats always does, and unfortunately here too it seems now, and what I hope JATS will always do..." a repost to unexplain further...

"...we hand over our liberty far too easily in these modern times busy in the pursuit of happiness instead, yet when pushed to shove some men will decide they are equal after all with the help of a sword or a Kalashnikov, then labelled as rebels, terrorists even, by the same politicians and power brokers who supplied the arms made by the same slaves that then rebel again..." as Salome dances now on Jats TV in the King of Kings demanding the head of John the Baptist on a silver platter, Herod salivating with lust, giving her anything she wants "...so for a moment all men are equal, until power corrupts and the circle goes round again, each man making their decision on who they want to be... me, I AM SPARTACUS..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 21 A+spartacus+moment
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Jats wrote:
Quote :
i met my objective. I smoked you out

"...I am not the one hiding here, anonymously..." thinking KK has lost the battle with his hippy side then "...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Noopinion
do you consider yourself a troll?
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Quote :

such familiar irony from yet another self confessed troll "... emphatically no, but I am aware of my dark side, are you..." and then Jats simply states "...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago..."

http://cloud9.roflforum.net/games-fun-stuff-f4/the-last-person-the-person-here-wins-t936-135.htm

the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Darthvaderi
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Jats wrote:
Quote :

such familiar irony from yet another self confessed troll "... emphatically no, but I am aware of my dark side, are you..." and then Jats simply states "...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago..."

http://cloud9.roflforum.net/games-fun-stuff-f4/the-last-person-the-person-here-wins-t936-135.htm

the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Darthvaderi
so you mean this whole schtick is for real? shocked giggle
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:43 pm

"...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago...go back and look at your self, and now..."

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Jats wrote:
"...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago...go back and look at your self, and now..."

a typical brit, redundant and boring idunno
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:47 pm

"...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago...seriously go back and look at your self, and now..." as the chameleon looks forward to the end game of KK's choosing

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:48 pm

everyone trolls... whether for good or evil... online or offline.

FACT.

Case closed.

smokey
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Jats wrote:
"...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago...seriously go back and look at your self, and now..." as the chameleon looks forward to the end game of KK's choosing

come on jats, you can do better than that. what is this trolling 101? a neg rec and a repeat post or a post from elsewhere. How amature. I thought you could do better than that. How about some originality? Or did you lose that along with your manhood?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:51 pm

c/thru wrote:

FACT.

Case closed.

smokey
not me, i take all of this very seriously
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:54 pm

c/thru wrote:

FACT.

Case closed.

smokey

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"...keep em coming KK, to thine own self be true..." as Jats glances at his gloves in the corner "...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave previously..."
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Jats wrote:
c/thru wrote:

FACT.

Case closed.

smokey

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"...keep em coming KK, to thine own self be true..." as Jats glances at his gloves in the corner "...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave previously..."
Jat's I got you in a pattern. sit back an wait until enough time has lapsed so you can neg rep me again. you were easier to train than pavlovs dogs. i do this all day long on many boards. you were jumping before I even held the hoop up.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:06 pm

"...a tame troll, see c/thru nothing of the sort...yes KK you have me just where you want me, shine on then...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave previously..."

Last edited by Jats on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Jats wrote:
"...a tame troll, see c/thru nothing of the sort...yes KK you have me just where you want me, shine on then...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some time ago..."
I always shine, I always come out on top. And now I will sit back and relish what I have accomplished with such ease. And I know exactly which button pushed you over the edge. you are way to transparent. even for a lib C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:20 pm

"...I look forward to you winning, keep up the insults for all to see you, and not that you will ever know what I'm about you never did or will even though I keep saying...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave previously..."
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Jats wrote:
"...I look forward to you winning, keep up the insults for all to see you, and not that you will ever know what I'm about you never did or will even though I keep saying...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave previously..."
no. i've got your number nodYes did you just neg rep me again? giggle keep it up for all to see C9crackUPslap rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:28 pm

"...I have not denied it...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave previously...it is you that is in denial, this is not I, this is you staring back at you..."
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Jats wrote:
"...I have not denied it...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave previously...it is you that is in denial, this is not I, this is you staring back at you..."
come on jats, i'm making it easy for you. i'm hanging out leaving you a trail of fresh posts to neg. now play along. you are follwing right where I knew you would go. C9smile You're too easy giggle
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:54 pm

"...yes your Machiavellian master plan, the trolls always have/had one at this stage of the game...I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave previously...you should a listened to that old hippy..."
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:06 pm

"...c'mon keep up, your move..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Chipplayingchess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
Page 21 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next