Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

the last person the person here wins

Go down 
+12
Angelica
Lady Snipe Dragon
Giada
BMG
Admin
Jats
Madison
angello
Joebert
KK
c/thru
fleamailman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
c/thru

Number of posts : 3049

the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:14 am

yeah...things aren't going as well as hoped .... we need a sweeping change...but, to who?
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:00 am

Quote :
yeah...things aren't going as well as hoped .... we need a sweeping change...but, to who?

"...why, to our very own first lady and president combined sarah palin of course, who else now..." replied the goblin now, somehow knowing that she personified all that promise anything politics was without clouding the issue with mundane stuff like set policies, adding "...so no, you won't be disappointed because, as with some lose cannon in a china shop, you'll have low expectations to start with..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Palincheney
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:22 am

c/thru wrote:
This guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFVrBzuyhFA
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:59 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :

"...why, to our very own first lady and president combined sarah palin of course, who else now..." replied the goblin now, somehow knowing that she personified all that promise anything politics was without clouding the issue with mundane stuff like set policies, adding "...so no, you won't be disappointed because, as with some lose cannon in a china shop, you'll have low expectations to start with..."

lolFlag first I swiped that gif.... TY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Egotism is nature's compensation for mediocrity." - L.A. Safian

“The height of mediocrity is still low.” - Vanna Bonta

the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Palin10
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:15 pm

What me worry? - Alfred E. Newman
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:21 pm

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
This guy

I dunno KK .... I sometimes try once again to listen to his radio hosting gig... I've consistently been non-excited...
his wit seems fried, he's like one suitcase shy of having to move in with Ozzy ( but I love you Ozzy & Alice )
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:50 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
This guy

I dunno KK .... I sometimes try once again to listen to his radio hosting gig... I've consistently been non-excited...
his wit seems fried, he's like one suitcase shy of having to move in with Ozzy ( but I love you Ozzy & Alice )
that's what drinking a case of beer a day will do to you
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:01 am

yep....

but it would be cool to see him use "Go to Hell" as his campaign song...

for secret dealings and brazen lies ....you can go to hell singnote
for kissing the ass of people that do us harm.... you can go to hell singnote

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:41 pm

c/thru wrote:
yep....

but it would be cool to see him use "Go to Hell" as his campaign song...

for secret dealings and brazen lies ....you can go to hell singnote
for kissing the ass of people that do us harm.... you can go to hell singnote

I've always liked alice. Loved his music, the band were actuallly very good musicians. But he was an innovator and a trend setter. he paved the way for a lot of others by breaking the mold.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:22 am

"...ah it all comes at a price, where the good has detractions and the bad has compensations then..." mused the goblin liking the post, and yet he himself was in an undercurrent of worry towards nothing, or perhaps something, everything even, explaining "...the gauls greatest fear was that the sky would fall upon their heads, and I don't know why but share their fear now, for the gap between reported media and unreported reality, where for example america's true unemployment level, and the actual size of it debt too, were just two obvious distortions here, all has me fearing what they are actually hiding here..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1n1X0Oqdw&feature=relatedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1n1X0Oqdw&feature=related

the last person the person here wins - Page 11 9cb8be79-1
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:17 am

fleamailman wrote:
"...ah it all comes at a price, where the good has detractions and the bad has compensations then..." mused the goblin liking the post, and yet he himself was in an undercurrent of worry towards nothing, or perhaps something, everything even, explaining "...the gauls greatest fear was that the sky would fall upon their heads, and I don't know why but share their fear now, for the gap between reported media and unreported reality, where for example america's true unemployment level, and the actual size of it debt too, were just two obvious distortions here, all has me fearing what they are actually hiding here..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1n1X0Oqdw&feature=relatedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1n1X0Oqdw&feature=related

the last person the person here wins - Page 11 9cb8be79-1
we are geting a bigger smokescreen blown at us than ever before in our history
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:20 am

many are saying we're gonna do the deflation thing for awhile ? ?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:46 am

I'm still here please send what I won.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:20 am

Quote :
I'm still here please send what I won.

"...ok I'll post it to you in appreciation of your unflinching audacity mortal..." replied the goblin, adding "...no, better still, I'll post it here for you even...", and yet, the goblin somehow guessed that what most posters really wanted to see was not anything that the goblin wrote, so much as what they had written themselves, or thought perhaps, in reply to a post that had provoked some reflection within them, adding "...for my role is to turn sheep into wolves here, but that doesn't equate to happiness at all, no, life is a slaughter house of sorts, it's just that the sheep don't have the capacity to see beyond their dailylife here, they accept their boundaries because society dictates its values to them, where the only difference is that the wolf hides itself amongst the sheep but its hard won thoughts are its own now..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Wolf

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Madison wrote:
many are saying we're gonna do the deflation thing for awhile ? ?

hopefully deflating overblown democratic egos
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:30 am

"...so they have just sunk the oil out of sight leaving it for future generations and for nature to work its course, where both the media blackout and noflyover zone are just their way of saying that they have washed their hands of it here..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...but some things won't wash, and if previous cases are anything to go by here, decades of polluted beaches will be their legacy now..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Beach-1
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:45 pm

fleamailman wrote:
"...so they have just sunk the oil out of sight leaving it for future generations and for nature to work its course, where both the media blackout and noflyover zone are just their way of saying that they have washed their hands of it here..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...but some things won't wash, and if previous cases are anything to go by here, decades of polluted beaches will be their legacy now..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Beach-1

that's obama for you
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:20 pm

why does most big business want more free market opportunities and less government regulation ....
but when they mess up, oh THEN they want Government assistance ?
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:23 pm

fleamailman wrote:

"...ok I'll post it to you in appreciation of your unflinching audacity mortal..." replied the goblin, adding "...no, better still, I'll post it here for you even...", and yet, the goblin somehow guessed that what most posters really wanted to see was not anything that the goblin wrote, so much as what they had written themselves, or thought perhaps, in reply to a post that had provoked some reflection within them, adding "...for my role is to turn sheep into wolves here, but that doesn't equate to happiness at all, no, life is a slaughter house of sorts, it's just that the sheep don't have the capacity to see beyond their dailylife here, they accept their boundaries because society dictates its values to them, where the only difference is that the wolf hides itself amongst the sheep but its hard won thoughts are its own now..."

FleaMM ... you feeling underappreciated ?.... uninspired ? .... or just trolling giggle
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 pm

c/thru wrote:
fleamailman wrote:

FleaMM ... you feeling underappreciated ?.... uninspired ? .... or just trolling giggle

I think he lost one of his sheep or something
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:24 am

Quote :
FleaMM ... you feeling underappreciated ?.... uninspired ? .... or just trolling

"....ah now, being appreciated by others is often at loggerheads with being inspired by oneself, hence this compromise of trolling now..." replied the goblin who quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here, saying "...my fault I suppose, I mean I want to write like everyone else does, it's just that thoughts somehow get in the way..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 11 000d0ay9
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:40 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :
FleaMM ... you feeling underappreciated ?.... uninspired ? .... or just trolling

"....ah now, being appreciated by others is often at loggerheads with being inspired by oneself, hence this compromise of trolling now..." replied the goblin who quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here, saying "...my fault I suppose, I mean I want to write like everyone else does, it's just that thoughts somehow get in the way..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 11 000d0ay9
i've always found it easier to not have any thoughts
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Thoughts only get you extra work.
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:30 am

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :

I like your style.... besides Radiology...I am also going for an English degree ....
I love some of the phrases you turn ... but I am only guessing at "loggerheads" ? ?
must be a slang term from your area of the world

Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:32 am

Joebert wrote:
Thoughts only get you extra work.

LOL.... then there's Joebert & KK.... complexity simply stated
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Madison wrote:
fleamailman wrote:
Quote :

I like your style.... besides Radiology...I am also going for an English degree ....
I love some of the phrases you turn ... but I am only guessing at "loggerheads" ? ?
must be a slang term from your area of the world

I think a loggerhead (not the turtle) means a stupid person, a dolt. At loggerheateds means at odds with or arguing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
Page 11 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next