Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

Random Stuff... - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:34 am

("...here we go again, c/thru has plans for me, help..." went the goblin ever willing to help a damsel in derangement, adding "...ok,so what do you want me to do exactly, remember rude/crude/nude is JATS's forte, me I'm more into snide remarks and rug pulling, in self defence of course...")
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:36 am

Jats wrote:
Jats blinks "...I think you have not been keeping up to date with things c/thru..." as Jats checks through his little checklist again, yes they keep on coming in their desperation, every manoeuvre now that can be found in any description, several on try repeat "...think best you wipe those thrift store glasses as these tame trolls of yours are not as tame as you think, my they even have you crying 'troll' now..." and Jats checks another box now

are you talking about other members here that you sometimes bicker with ?
do you mean they are posting with you on other forumns ?

can ya just spill it, so I don't have to waste more time by surfing around

I did mention that you were easy to find, you post links and references here and do google up

No, I have not had much interest in other forumns right now ( beyond Madison, which was on my own to-do list )

I am much more interested in some projects I've started or noticed, and that may provide more than just a legacy of posting
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 am

fleamailman wrote:
("...here we go again, c/thru has plans for me, help..." went the goblin ever willing to help a damsel in derangement, adding "...ok,so what do you want me to do exactly, remember rude/crude/nude is JATS's forte, me I'm more into snide remarks and rug pulling, in self defence of course...")

OH FUCKING HELL ...NEVER MIND
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:28 pm

"...nevermind what exactly c/thru, you know I would walk on hot coals for you, command me where you wither, give me a hint then, remind me of my faults like the captain does, remember one day you'll be married and this is practice so to speak..." replied the goblin, adding "...btw I made a mistake, with JATS is not nude/rude/crude, it's nude/rude but never crude come to think of it...",

Random Stuff... - Page 25 0013729c050d093af0193b

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:50 pm

and Jats splurts his tea at the screen twice then "...I was rather amused as I grabbed some milk, eggs and obligatory chocolate biscuits from the supermarket just now, witnessing a little battle going on between a mother and her two sons. Little brother had been the cause of it, having learned to niggle away at big brother until big brother gave him a wallop that was quickly followed by a scold from Mom, much to little brothers delight of course, as big brother brooded at the injustice of it all, and no doubt plotting his revenge even now..." licking the chocolate from his fingers Jats continues "...and as I walked past her at the checkouts I gave the little one a stern knowing look and commented to mum with a smile 'supernanny is your friend you know' though I suspect it will all go over her head somehow..." and Jats goes back to forum-land to see it all played out again with the grown-ups then, coincidently adding in this edit now, after doing the washing up of course

Random Stuff... - Page 25 Cute-puppy-pictures-fighting-by-fence
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:11 pm

"...yes nude and rude I like, and I can do crude too if I have too, but yes its usually more subtle than that, I can also play tit for tat, for I can never get how the tits don't get that if they would just stop being a tit, then there would be no tat, but then the tits don't want that, they want tat, so tats what they get then, tho when even the tat is better than there tat, then the tit for tat goes on, and then the tits multiply instead which just results in more tats, until its all just a pile of tat for the tits to look at then, with the tits never admitting they were tits of course, while continuing to be tits still, no its all the fault of the tats when if only they could just do anything other than being a tit, and no more tatting then, for they can and that would be far more interesting, but the tits don't want that do they, the tits want tat, no matter what, even if it will be the death of them here then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 25 Banksy%20kkk
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:12 pm

"...and so we continue then, just for the hell of it upon our medium here, this blank canvas that needs to be filled with something more than the weather, the news, and how much you paid for your new shoes, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, surely, you think, something different at least..." as Jats looks at the dull rainy rest of the day ahead, planning to fuck it and go back to bed "...for someone has to for the sake of forum-land at least, who will ironically tell me that this is a waste of time yet more inane, insufferable rubbish, in broken English, too long to read, that I am mad indeed, and what do I know about the price of cheese etcetera, etcetera, though that's nothing new, it's been done to death, as everything now has been done to death, until someone comes along with a new twist on being done to death, like the street artists who have risen from the underground to the galleries themselves then selling in the auctions for excesses becoming a parody of their original mockery as they are then done to death, the brainwash complete, the cycle continually set on repeat..."

Random Stuff... - Page 25 Popart8c91bbcbae60b204c
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:24 pm

"...here's a cunning plan then, lets lock as many people up in jail as we can, then use them as slave labour to undercut other countries such as China and Mexico, no worries about unions, family problems, unauthorised absenteeism and you can forget about minimum wage too, 25c an hour will do..." outrageous thinks the chameleon surely no country could get away with that "...and so, did you know the US federal prison industry produces 100% of all military helmets, ammunition belts, bullet-proof vests, ID tags, shirts, pants, tents, bags, and canteens. Along with war supplies, prison workers supply 93% of paints and paintbrushes, 92% of stove assembly, 46% of body armour, 21% of office furniture, Airplane parts, medical supplies, and much more. With approximately 2 million inmates in state, federal and private prisons throughout the country no other society in human history has imprisoned so many of its own citizens with the prison industry complex being one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States and its investors are on Wall Street pumping in more money into private prisons, while lobbying for tougher sentences all the time, and guess what..." as Jats feels a number of famous past Americans turning in their graves at the news "...80% of the prison population is Afro American and Hispanic..." you just couldn't make this shit up thinks Jats "...I have a dream indeed as the American war machine continues, being fed now by the back door slavery prison industrial complex...land of the free my arse..."

Random Stuff... - Page 25 I-want-you-prison432x617
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:23 am

("...amazing post, and the benchmark on this forum has to be one of the highest I know of..." mentioned the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

"...exactly as I mentioned in my previous post then, so egypt becomes another pakistan now..." went the goblin, adding "...and what's more, the mob will probably buy it not realising that nothing really changes where that which threw this system together in the first place is not addressed at its base now, simply the vested interest and cronyism won't change with a change of head here, no not until the question of redeeming the assets from those who profiting out of the system is met square on will egypt ever change, not at all likely, so on with the cronyshow then, make way for general whathisname now, though any general will do..."

Random Stuff... - Page 25 Nightmare-before-christmas_1

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:59 pm

yes that post of yours got me thinking could Egypt become another India, the start of partition perhaps, split the country down the Nile, Christians on the right buffering Israel from the Muslims on the left, but only 10% of the population is Christian, so perhaps not, yes it pays to check the facts before posting, though majority rules as always...meanwhile, while I still can then, a repost in response to a response...

Quote :
I wouldn't be surprised if that's factual, but there's other points to consider.
The main one being the cost of incarcerating the prisoner probably equals or even exceeds the pay they would make in the regular workforce.

and this deserved more too thinks Jats, and so a repost from elsewhere then on the same subject "...just type in prison industrial complex in several search engines where you will hit upon the same data as I, among the rhetoric, showing overwhelmingly that while indeed the tax payer is supporting the rapidly increasing prison population, a portion of which they would have to anyway, huge profits are clearly being made by a long list of influential companies that enables this vote winning tough stand on crime to perpetuate, not to mention the moral and human rights issues the whole thing throws up the more you investigate..." as Jats has the sudden urge to visit a library now, while they still exist, then remembers he has no paper to hand in on this, though feels what is worrying, is the trend here in the UK too is growing now that the far right have got in again, then turns on the football instead, but not before adding "...you think you are free, when your bill of rights even condones this..."

Random Stuff... - Page 25 (160409011739)quellasporcaultimameta_8
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:05 pm

a repost, the word troll mentioned again, for once not from a troll though...

Quote :
Always an enjoyable read. Different from the usual troll carnival

and the chameleon returns for this quote deserves a reply in itself "...isn't it just, though in many ways so similar, as its not as Random as I would like for you hint at the dichotomy of forum-land where it becomes just that, as you wander around from place to place seeing a side of the human face only hinted at in daily life where the masks are affixed to be let slip in a libertine outpouring release that some would say is healthy, a chance to escape the chains, its just the internet, its just a game, whereas I see those same demons chasing, where the police are often the same morons, or one and the same, and where the only game they are playing is the one that they are losing still, as they then huddle together for comfort again..." as Jats sips his morning brew pondering this once more reaching the conclusions same "...yet the alternative is to be drowned in a sea of twee, a saccharine sweet Disneyesque nightmare, where every day is a wonderful day for Pie, and no room for you and I, unless we too take on the protection of anonymity, protected to be who we want to be where neither can sway our self here...yes I suppose if its just one big troll carnival one has to choose what kind of troll you want to be then..." and the chameleon chuckles to himself knowing he will be whatever he wants to be and lamenting the bastardisation of the name where it was originally used for different gains than now then, and so a fuckavist remains

Random Stuff... - Page 25 725263109_8cb17cf550
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:33 pm

"...yes the benchmark is here, for look at them now with that craw stuck in their throats still, so eager to step up the game where the usual play-book has failed, so a 'rival' thread emerges to challenge the unchallengeable view count, where I am sure you will win then, yet who will gain I wonder (I'll not mention ratios yet), where the usual goads and calls continue, seeking your prize now, though fortunately unlike some elsewhere, here Admin has a mind of its own still..." and the chameleon chuckles at the transparency of it all "...and handy too for it all to be compiled in one place then, where the long quoted snides can be seen clearly still, in-between the very thing they are opposed to, writing indeed, so perhaps, with the right medication, support and therapy there is hope for these trolloholics even though they are anonymous no more then, except to their selves..." as Jats passes through the waiting room apparently unseen though knowing later everything he was wearing and muttering will all be reported so clear, and so leaves them to their continual bitching that will be tiresome I'm sure, cept to those doing the bitching of course "...meanwhile, you have had something to read then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 25 Haveyouevershotyourself
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:32 pm

("...well, can't deny that everyone's posts are a lot better than even a few months ago, JATS is producing some of his best recently, while kk's interesting stuff thread is a far better idea than starting a new thread each time..." mentioned the goblin still down with a flew like headache, reminiscent of gulf war syndrome, not that the goblin was there then, just he felt a constipated headache-prone zombie, concluding "...I'll read whatever's going, to post is to win, and nowhere else is like cloud9 now...")
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:55 pm

yes it is interesting again, whatever next, and so we continue on regardless. A repost about nothing much, but still something then...

"...yes we can only try in our insignificance xxxx...a busy day... so much for a day off then with my muscles still aching from two days fencing, and my day of rest spent with the chainsaw and the axe as the harsh winter has taken its toll on my wood supply, so a bit of topping up to last me until the spring that's winking seductively round the corner. No doubt now I have said that it will be the cue for the onset of the foulest weather since records began, again. Seems to be a lot of that about lately...yes if I was the weather I would be a storm, as I like to make a lot of mess..." as Jats sets about the tedious tidying up around his new altar of wood now

Random Stuff... - Page 25 Rotating_large_R
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:52 pm

repost from elsewhere, the "Would the Fire of Revolution Spread Beyond the Arab World?" thread

the goblin simply felt that the influence of these food riots, something which he basically understood to be their true nature here, would not be lost on those remaining despots that still held onto power through corruption and force, both insides and beyond the arabworld that is, saying "...probably, either the despots will turn to food subsidies, or to a pre-emptive crackdowns, or to a mixture of both then, but at least the despots will be aware that their military becomes key to their own survival now, so they will have to make concessions to the military, or he could try playing the military off against itself but that always risks turning the resulting friction into a civil war..."

Random Stuff... - Page 25 ShogunPicture
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:58 am

a repost from the immigrants should speak English thread, which was awfully written with bad spelling of course...

"...I think the OP sayest well..." chips in Jats whether its a troll thread, or not "...ay if one can't speaketh good English thou shall not stayeth in said country, therefore I beseech thee on that premise to handeth back America, chattels and all, seeing as it has has gone to the dogs indeed, letting the Negroes taketh over and all manner of woes that has beset thee since. Forsooth, a lovely little colony she was too..." laments Jats at bygone times

Random Stuff... - Page 25 English-only-whites-only-lg

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:00 am

more from the big guy, this time global warming is sorted...

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Jats shudders and recoils a little as the coldness of the bitterness seen runs down his spine while his face wears that mock horror laugh he uses when he cant believe his eyes, tho expecting it none the same "... don't you just love that when it is exposed, teased and cajoled, that spite and malice that you see glistening behind the cold eye, yes its all in the eyes, the window of the soul they say where here all we have are words then to counter the little games that people play, and its often from talk of others that I gauge the way some sway...yes a match made in heaven we have here wouldn't you say..." as Jats here puffs away on his cigar chuckling seeing it getting interesting now then awaits slicing quoting worthy of The Sun in return once more

Random Stuff... - Page 25 Sweeney

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:58 am

"...ah no, america didn't come out in support of the protesters, we all saw the utter contradictory statements made at the time, they simply hedged their bets once more until they saw which way the chips would fall when general whateverhisname said "your armed forces, who are aware of the legitimacy of your demands, affirm that freedom of expression through peaceful means is guaranteed to everybody" and then jumped on board so to speak, don't believe me, well if you want to see america clearly, note the ambivalence and silence towards the other protesting counties at this point, then note later how supportive they will be once the overthrow is de facto, or how overlooking they will be when the revolt fails, simply america supports the outcome here..." mentioned the goblin again, still aware that america needs saudi oil and jewish votes, saying "...actually I don't think we'll see food riots in saudi arabia, so that king is sitting pretty, he can sell his oil elsewhere..."

Random Stuff... - Page 25 American%20Oil%20Production%20vs%20Imported%20oil
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:28 pm

I'll put this here then. I'll come back to Egypt...

c/thru wrote:

rrrrrrrrrrr !!!! I was just about to remind you that Edelweiss is my Mother

but I see you punished yourself ...so I'll call it squared ...coz it looked brutally embarassing...

and I stole that pic

"...well that I didn't know...." as Jats here arches an eyebrow "...and that's me always quick to hold my hand up if in the wrong, and too why it could be nothing otherwise, for Edel has never been anything but sweet to me, and gets the same in return then, though cut from the same cloth I see then she would know that already as In Random Stuff one places and takes what one will for all to see..." though the chameleon presents a new wallpaper for Edel anyway, as a grovelling apology, or as a fair swop for her picture then, as it was hard to find one where the screen top icons would have space on the left without obscuring one of their faces "...but I will say this, if it turns out one of the posters on here is your late great grandmother, I am going to start getting worried about this place, or god forbid KK is your Dad..."

Random Stuff... - Page 25 Ildivo4ls4
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:52 pm

and my quote of the day goes to...

Quote :
# 11
I voted Democrat, for President, even though I was going to vote Republican because of the crazy
hate-mongering, anti-women rights, media whore, faux christian, mother-slacker known as Sarah Palin

Random Stuff... - Page 25 PALIN%202012
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:21 am

"... marvellous, video links are an abyss to some too, though how one can get so wound up by nothing but the pretty pictures then and a sea of words I do not know..." remarks Jats flippantly, sticking to his one a day then "...and there's too the small point that I rarely meet anyone who punctuates their conversations, other than with a question inflection, have you? Its a constant stream, tho for sure, there is more ebb and flow, though we don't have that limitation here and thoughts can truly flow, for the self to show to those that do read and watch the whole show then..."

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am

someone on the way to the dentist elsewhere, just cheering them up...

"...be brave xxxxxx..." Jats chuckles the memory flashing back though not brave enough himself to watch the video stream posted of the procedure itself "...and I could wax lyrical on the pain running through you like a javelin has been shoved down your mouth and is then twisted and wrenched, while it takes every fibre of your being to stop yourself from launching out of the chair and ripping the dentists throat out and then beating him to a pulp, even pain enough to distract you from letching at the fit as fuck receptionist who keeps wandering in...yes, needless to say it will hurt like fuck, while you sit there helpless to do anything..."

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:19 am

Jats wrote:
I'll put this here then. I'll come back to Egypt...

c/thru wrote:

rrrrrrrrrrr !!!! I was just about to remind you that Edelweiss is my Mother

but I see you punished yourself ...so I'll call it squared ...coz it looked brutally embarassing...

and I stole that pic

"...well that I didn't know...." as Jats here arches an eyebrow "...and that's me always quick to hold my hand up if in the wrong, and too why it could be nothing otherwise, for Edel has never been anything but sweet to me, and gets the same in return then, though cut from the same cloth I see then she would know that already as In Random Stuff one places and takes what one will for all to see..." though the chameleon presents a new wallpaper for Edel anyway, as a grovelling apology, or as a fair swop for her picture then, as it was hard to find one where the screen top icons would have space on the left without obscuring one of their faces "...but I will say this, if it turns out one of the posters on here is your late great grandmother, I am going to start getting worried about this place, or god forbid KK is your Dad..."

Random Stuff... - Page 25 Ildivo4ls4

LOL.... no more blood family members...silversunpickup is/was my daughter but she asked to be deleted,
I think I posted about that 2 weeks ago

is KK my Dad ? lolFlag
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:36 pm

Jats chuckles "...you're welcome...was just thinking of your pics again on the hike, some stunning images there, yes it's nice to just jump off a rock once in a while, feel your feet on the ground as a reminder, or the water then..." as Jats plans his return to Elephant Rock this year, with a video camera this time though "...yes looking very Amazonian there c/thru, put on weight my arse...yes its time here for a trample in the woods at least too..."

Random Stuff... - Page 25 Jump_off_cliff
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:25 pm

(the goblin was beginning to despair of c/thru's family, wondering if kk will turn out to be her aunt then, saying "...well I had my suspicions but I let you come clean about her then...")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 25 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next