Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:00 pm

the goblin was still hiding behind his cloak of neutrality now, but certainly the posts were good, and here he felt was one of the best threads going, saying "...all forumland and only one to be then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 14 286_blackadder3
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Funny-pictures-kitten-surprise-1iL
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Jats wrote:
Quote :
I think the number of people trying to get into America speaks for it's popularity. People risk life and limb to get in here for a reason.

"...now according to that logic China is a wonderful place too, if you are a North Korean, and the list could go on but, the difference between the data and what people generally believe can be quite startling you know, and notice I say data and not statistics those flexible friends of the politicians, and you can present some one with overwhelming data that x = y and not x and they will still firmly believe that x is x and its all the fault of z too..." says Jats chuckling while filling his mind temporarily with the useless stuff "...lets take say, randomly of course, immigration for example where all the data tells us that immigration to the US has been falling since 2008, just like it did during the great depression, and despite the fact that they constitute only 12% of the U.S. population, immigrants have started 52% of Silicon Valley‘s technology companies and contributed to more than 25% of global patents. They make up 24% of the U.S. science and engineering workforce holding bachelor’s degrees and 47% of science and engineering workers who have PhDs. Immigrants have co-founded firms such as Google, Intel, eBay, and Yahoo, so, like I said then..." Jats shrugs "...you are not as popular as you used to be, and you should be worried about the ones going out and not the ones still coming in now..."

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Brain-drain

how many north korean imigrants to china have done that?
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:28 am

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Small_1185444
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Fail-owned-english-language-fail
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:18 pm

"...and welcome LD and Angelica to Random Stuff too, delightfully random thank you, and so in return please take generously, and that picture reminds me of a post I did during the World Cup..." as the chameleon rummages around to find it now...

Quote :
^ why is that post (above me) in quotation marks?

i may be missing something, it IS 4am.

"...it's just the way I write, like your brusque Ozzie style then..." replies the chameleon who will miss the Australian Soccer Roos now they have been knocked out "...so USA win the group then, that did us no favours, but you have to play the rest eventually as this is a world tournament where the rest of the world are invited, and not this time yet, but I predict the USA will win the Football World Cup one day for footballers (soccer players) are renowned for not being the brightest and the USA has a lot more of them to choose from..."

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Stupid1

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Fail
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:07 pm

KK wrote:
Random Stuff... - Page 14 Fail

C9crackUPslap That never gets stale..especially when it is done twice...on different occasions!

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Bush_phone1

Random Stuff... - Page 14 BushPhone2
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Cklein10

the latest one...LOL...

and this is from TIME magazine's article essay on his new book, it's this week's issue actually,
I saw it at the Doctor's office yesterday... and I made a note to self to go grab the photo next time online
and I did a very out loud LOL at the mainstream trollishness

LINK to article - www.time.com/time/politics/article/BUSHBOOK
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:48 pm

"...yes, I think I have read the same time magazine article then..." went the goblin now

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Time_cover_bush
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Quote :
ahh...I psychoanalyze him all the time...he loves it, can't get enough of it

a repost...

Quote :
And sex and love go together. I couldn't imagine being with someone I love, and not having sex with them....every night!! Sometimes 3 times a night, or 4 times a night, or 5 even, or as many times as the guy can get it up! just sex sex sex all the time, day and night, night and day!!

"Crikey!..." laughs Jats "...thats the problem with dating this time round all the women in my age bracket are in their sexual peak with their insatiable appetites and oft kinky bent, with plenty of learned tricks up their sleeves that would cause even a younger chap difficulty to keep up with their voracious appetites, and so once I have given them that orgasm like nothing they have ever experienced in their lives, some of them even finding God, well they shout his name often enough, they just want it again and again, where for me, by then, I would rather have a nice cup of tea instead..." 

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Teacup1
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:49 pm

i was at the airport today and i saw airforce 1 land. pretty cool

Random Stuff... - Page 14 AF1
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:58 pm

I'm reporting both of these last two pics !!!!!

you boys are getting rowdy and it's making me cry petkity
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:06 pm

c/thru wrote:

that last one was my photoshop work btw C9smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Thxcoojpz1hckzmqm62w1
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm

I much prefer them when they are dancing LD...

Quote :
Yes, we must take people out of the idea, and then the idea will remain perfect. Or appoint an uncorruptable individual, who has no desire for power, or fame or recognition or praise or motive or agenda, and leave them in charge of the 'idea'. But where would you find a living sole like that?

"...that will be me then..." beams Jats with all the innocence he can muster "...except I would want to be praised, loved of course, and then worshipped later, yes King JATS sounds good, or Pharaoh, yes better, and I will solve unemployment by enslaving people to build a pyramid for my burial built on top of  Buckingham Palace, and I would reintroduce the old British Empire custom in India that women should greet English men by baring their breasts, any uprising being suppressed by an army of Dalek's, yes I think I will be six forever and ever..."

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Dancing-dalek
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 14 36_23_5
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:29 pm

and to follow...

"...three wishes then, the age old question, I know what mine would be, one being an unrivalled talent, no need to work again no matter what the other two would be, and yet funny how those three wishes change over the years and I asked my son what his would be recently, and he replied 'A big house with a big TV, an endless supply of sweets, and slaves to get them for me', which shows the mind of a six year old me. The others were of a similar vein, one specifying it had to be a Samsung TV for some reason, the power of advertising, and another was a wish for the ability to kill with impunity, I do worry about him, and none thankfully wished for world peace as that was done in an X-Files episode with the human race just disappearing of the face of the planet, ergo world peace, but none of them either wishing for more life, or eternal youth, as at that age they are indestructible still, so I wonder, what would yours be, and for the men then, ok the other two..."

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Costumes051
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Smilie14
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 pm

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

I talked with Admin ....LOL therapy and I told myself, errr , I mean s/he said ...

well c/thru & Madison, Cloud 9 invites and encourages creativity ... we love, can't get enough of it

and we do view this endeavor as a Liberal Arts Class of sorts
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:08 am

Jats wrote:
and to follow...

"...three wishes then, the age old question, I know what mine would be, one being an unrivalled talent, no need to work again no matter what the other two would be, and yet funny how those three wishes change over the years and I asked my son what his would be recently, and he replied 'A big house with a big TV, an endless supply of sweets, and slaves to get them for me', which shows the mind of a six year old me. The others were of a similar vein, one specifying it had to be a Samsung TV for some reason, the power of advertising, and another was a wish for the ability to kill with impunity, I do worry about him, and none thankfully wished for world peace as that was done in an X-Files episode with the human race just disappearing of the face of the planet, ergo world peace, but none of them either wishing for more life, or eternal youth, as at that age they are indestructible still, so I wonder, what would yours be, and for the men then, ok the other two..."

LOL... well the apple rolled a bit from the tree...
your son, although a hardy age of six already, didn't go for the boobs
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:24 am

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

I talked with Admin ....LOL therapy and I told myself, errr , I mean s/he said ...

well c/thru & Madison, Cloud 9 invites and encourages creativity ... we love, can't get enough of it

and we do view this endeavor as a Liberal Arts Class of sorts

i prefer the conservative arts C9smile
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:16 pm

a repost...

"...are we still crowing then, salivating for more..." as Jats sits here laughing having made them wait a little longer to further dig their pits deeper "...craving for the only thing some know now, and of course the award goes to KK, king of trolls for the day, and for what? A flame war with a parody of himself, as I stated earlier when KK chose to respond by conveniently being hard of reading as well as reasoning, for what else could he do as he insists on his victory now to save his face, as his 'cunning plan' was thrown back in it, for the game I was playing now c/thru, and the post that started it all, unlike another one of KK's boastful assumptions, was your comment 'our tame troll'. Now that got me thinking, for such a beast does not exist by my reckoning, as I know too well elsewhere, and your tame troll had pushed and prodded and niggled at the chameleon and couldn't touch him once, how frustrating for him, for we deal with this every day you see..." as Jats shakes his head chuckling "...so to play then, as any doubts benefited wore thin, a little expose, for the chameleon to change into a KK for a day, to see if Cloud 9 is indeed a schizophrenics waiting room and to see which way it really wants to be, and here you have it then, as even more trolls join in now, for that's all it is here of late, and your threeselves of course, and all you will have maybe, a mini cave that will grow small and cramped as more join in, invited or not, for who else will join now, now the cats out of the bag, though there is Flea and I here still to remind them of it, unless you go for the calls of 'Ban' from them, that have started already in the midst of the melee and will grow, either way they will turn on each other eventually without fresh meat for all they know is this, for once the self gives in to trolling that is all it has..." as the chameleon waits now for the ever rising view count, the usual full quote and stab, that every time doubles the google tracing, thus giving off twice the warning, or twice the invite then "...trollholics anonymous indeed..."

Random Stuff... - Page 14 Beachflags
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 14 1lg138hotairballoon-1
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Jats writes:

"...are we still crowing then, salivating for more..." as Jats sits here laughing having made them wait a little longer to further dig their pits deeper "...craving for the only thing some know now, and of course the award goes to KK, king of trolls for the day, and for what?

you seriously call that an award... damn, does anyone get my
highly intellectual adianoetas around here ? cheesy ( I just learned this word, love it... TY JZ )

A flame war with a parody of himself, as I stated earlier when KK chose to respond by conveniently being hard of reading as well as reasoning, for what else could he do as he insists on his victory now to save his face, as his 'cunning plan' was thrown back in it, for the game I was playing now c/thru, and the post that started it all, unlike another one of KK's boastful assumptions, was your comment 'our tame troll'.

can you elaborate on these now underlined parts ? what game with c/thru ?
and who do you mean when you say "your" ? ... I can't respond to it until I understand if I need to

Now that got me thinking, for such a beast does not exist by my reckoning, as I know too well elsewhere, and your tame troll had pushed and prodded and niggled at the chameleon and couldn't touch him once, how frustrating for him, for we deal with this every day you see..." as Jats shakes his head chuckling "...so to play then, as any doubts benefited wore thin, a little expose, for the chameleon to change into a KK for a day, to see if Cloud 9 is indeed a schizophrenics waiting room and to see which way it really wants to be, and here you have it then, as even more trolls join in now, for that's all it is here of late, and your threeselves of course, and all you will have maybe, a mini cave that will grow small and cramped as more join in, invited or not, for who else will join now, now the cats out of the bag, though there is Flea and I here still to remind them of it, unless you go for the calls of 'Ban' from them, that have started already in the midst of the melee and will grow, either way they will turn on each other eventually without fresh meat for all they know is this, for once the self gives in to trolling that is all it has..." as the chameleon waits now for the ever rising view count, the usual full quote and stab, that every time doubles the google tracing, thus giving off twice the warning, or twice the invite then "...trollholics anonymous indeed..."

now Jats, you know how I feel about human interactions... it's all trolling, so to speak,
anything & everything, on or offline, whether for good or evil, as if it's ever easy to tell the
difference between the two...LOL

I am feeling a tad special or ostracized, take your personal pick, because I am very clear on the most useful differences between trolling algorithms for the subject vs. the person I am interacting with ....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next