Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

Random Stuff... - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:57 am

and with that the goblin felt he should join in and test himself too, saying "...this gives me an understanding into the feminine minds perhaps, besides I'm turning sane again, always a bad sign on the internet I feel..."

http://psychologytoday.psychtests.com/cgi-bin/health/transfer_health.cgi?partner=pt&test=menopause#h

Suspect that you may be going through menopause? Take this quiz to assess your symptoms of internet menopause.

1. Are you over 35?
Yes

2. Do you suffer from disruptive hot flashes (intense and sudden waves of heat accompanied by excessive sweating)?
Yes, some of the posts do that to me.

3. Are you experiencing uncharacteristic mood changes (e.g. sadness, irritability, etc.)?
Yes, especially on writer's forums.

4. Do your breasts feel much more sensitive or tender than usual?
No, not that I have noticed

5. Do you suffer from vaginal dryness or painful intercourse?
No, I haven't come across that problem in years

6. Has your desire for, or enjoyment of, sex decreased?
Yes, my wisdom spoils it with conjectures upon consiquenses

7. Has your complexion gone through noticeable changes (i.e. drier than usual, unwanted facial hair, acne, etc.)?
No, my face changes with each the forum I am on

8. Do you feel more tired than usual or have difficulty sleeping?
Yes, my postalotism keeps me awake at night

9. Have your periods become irregular (i.e. skipped periods, heavier flow, etc.)?
No, I haven't had periods since I was at school where I skipped
them often

10. Do you have difficulty concentrating or remembering things?
No, I have difficulty concentrating because I remember things.

test result 50%, comment:

What does your score mean?

"You appear to exhibit some symptoms of menopause. It is important to note however, that many of the symptoms experienced in the perimenopausal and menopausal stage can be signs of a more serious problem, so it’s extremely important to inform yourself and talk to your doctor. Although menopause itself cannot be avoided, there are ways to make the transition much more smooth and comfortable. There are many resources available that can help you better understand and deal with the events that usher you into this stage of your life."

"...goodie, I'll tell the boss then, getting a day off work perhaps to have a chat with the doctor now..." mentioned the goblin in high hopes, adding "...besides, nothing wrong with me, I am just perfectly goblin..."

Random Stuff... - Page 24 Narcissus

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:33 am

lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag

perfect FleaMM.... and straight to the point
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:13 pm

("...well c/thru I thought I could outscore for once, please don't link the "are you becoming an old fart" test..." requested the goblin now)

repost from elsewhere, on egypt

"...just another powers that be supported puppet is being toppled, that's all..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...serves them right too, thirty years of krikpatrick doctrine has meant that the west voicing its support for self determination here has been anything but, but that much is too obvious to go into here, tell me who said "if you sacrifice your liberty for security one ends up with neither", where egypt had been under the tight grip of the west's supported puppet only because it suited their interests that is, a bought democracy no less...", the goblin then wanted to offer an equivalent now, saying "...put yourselves in their shoes then, would you really like thirty years of arabworld paid for self imposed ronald ragan, just for security of your region regardless of how many of your people died and got sent to prison for it, and now one by one those fingers of that grip is being pulled apart here, why are they so worrying about security again, because the path from 1776 to 2011 has been one of full circle today, moreover those who could use the pens on the internet here, in short everybody then, are still leaving this up to the higher authority and its funnelled media to take care of things for them, the result is as seen, so where are the american sons of liberty now..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Liberty

Random Stuff... - Page 24 Patriots
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:25 pm

a repost from the "how do I boil an egg" thread, I kid you not...

and Jats just has to turn the notification off from this thread now as his sides just ache too much, but not before adding "...I can not believe we are still teaching someone to boil an egg here as I flit across forum-land hearing how we are at the peak of our evolution, and that the internet is changing us into super beings while the fundamental basics are clearly being lost to us, convincing me once more that if all our modern luxuries were lost it would surely be the death of us..."

Random Stuff... - Page 24 Caveman-large1
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Blurts : smilies will inherit the earth
Hobbies : code
Humor : binding
Super Powers : early spambot detection Number of posts : 177
pennies : 10000095
Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:53 pm

your last post strikes me .... my daughter, who was known as silversunpickup on here....

deleted her Facebook a few months ago...
and last week asked to be deleted from here...
and she just called to tell me they turned in their cable box

she says she is sick of all society's bullshit and wants to scale back on her
"general mainstream media intake" quite a bit ...
but she is worried about being labeled new agey or, even worse to her for some reason, a hippie...

I told her she was having a neo-bohemian existential trip ~ sans drugs ~ and doing just fine with it

but they're keeping the Wii C9peaceGrin
Back to top Go down
http://cloud9.roflforum.net
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:29 am

"...ah yes, the internet can make you very stupid, agreed, all media can do that then, but not if one is aware of ones goal here..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...no in fact, I almost feel that I have a social responsibility now to continue this journey to self here, for two reasons then, first as I have said it before, that one day I will be old if I am lucky enough to get there that is, where one only has to look at those old people in merlin's caves to see why remaining both mentally active and socially engaged is so important to ones quality of life, and second, that voicing one opinion on the internet is really the only way one can register my voice for or against anything, where I simply converse where I can, and speak out where I must, and where too, I know that a sheep is sedated by what is given, whereas a wolf turns it all into food for thought, his replies just proves his feeding to himself, how about you then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 24 Ecard-big-bad-wolf
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:04 pm

repost from elsewhere, a global warming thread no less...

Quote :
If I had a nickel for every pseudo-intellectual that could spin together an argument whose only merit was a cohesion of seemingly good vocabulary, i'd drop first class for a Learjet.

"...ah but xxxx as you well know, and demonstrate so well, it is not necessarily whether one is right, or not in ones argument, it is based on what the majority believe, the power of the pack is it not, and as we well know too where politics is concerned stupidity is not a handicap..." says the chameleon just trying to help then "...for men who have changed the world never achieved their success by winning the chief citizens to their side, but always by stirring the masses..."

Random Stuff... - Page 24 Bush_napoleon
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:52 pm

LOL... a few of us here owe that guy some nickels
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:18 pm

fleamailman wrote:
"...ah yes, the internet can make you very stupid, agreed, all media can do that then, but not if one is aware of ones goal here..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...no in fact, I almost feel that I have a social responsibility now to continue this journey to self here, for two reasons then, first as I have said it before, that one day I will be old if I am lucky enough to get there that is, where one only has to look at those old people in merlin's caves to see why remaining both mentally active and socially engaged is so important to ones quality of life, and second, that voicing one opinion on the internet is really the only way one can register my voice for or against anything, where I simply converse where I can, and speak out where I must, and where too, I know that a sheep is sedated by what is given, whereas a wolf turns it all into food for thought, his replies just proves his feeding to himself, how about you then..."

yea, I tried explaining a softer version of that when it came to her wanting to be deleted from here ...

and she knows that I am all about the people entertaining amongst themselves, for themselves rather
than throwing hard earned money at overpaid celebrities ....

she pointed out my RH obsession... I responded "moderation, my child" ....besides I sorta love the reality explosion as I see it as the first steps to fulfilling my prophecy that eventually there will be no more overpaid celebrities ...

or sports figures...and that is happening now as well, only the force is coming from within it's own kingdom

interesting times, for sure
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:25 pm

"....interesting that...er...Admin..." comments Jats squinting at the hat "...that your daughter should fear that label, whereas here, every year the masses now pretend to be hippie and new age in the summer at festival upon festival swapping their high heels and suits for their tai dai and sandals, taking their brand new tents out of the boots of their BMW's and Land Rovers to recreate the suburbs under canvas for 48hrs..." as Jats reminds himself to pick up those tents from a friend this weekend that were just left behind at last years Glasto for us to re-cycle now "...yes there is nothing like being a weekend eco warrior to ease the conscience of the middle classes here in Little Britian....nope all the real hippies have gone now, they have all become republicans..."

Random Stuff... - Page 24 Streetartartgraffitihip

Last edited by Jats on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:15 pm

"...came across the news that a censored version of Mark Twain's 1884 masterpiece The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is to be released which will scrub out the word 'I prefer to not use racist terms', which appears in the novel 219 times, also, the word 'slave' will be substituted too..." as Jats regrets no longer being on any writers sites now to post this post, having been banned from them all, knowing they would not get the irony of suppressing such a writer as Twain then too neither, amongst all the others they curtail in their twee little internet writers worlds "...and it is well known I am not a fan of censorship, for as in this case too the world of Huck Finn serves as a living reminder of where we've been and indeed where some still are now, where sometimes, it's ugly..."

Random Stuff... - Page 24 Mark%2BTwain
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:17 pm

"...oh I see I have been censored, arbitrarily and out of context, how ironic..." Jats chuckles

Random Stuff... - Page 24 Twain_nword
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Jats wrote:
"...oh I see I have been censored, arbitrarily and out of context, how ironic..." Jats chuckles

if this post means what I think it means...then lolFlag

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:32 pm

c/thru wrote:
Jats wrote:

if this post means what I think it means...then lolFlag

"...well here, like the post before, it can mean different things to different people, as it does elsewhere..." as Jats writes now just before lighting his fire, the day being much milder than of late though "...take what you will, as always then, the self always shines through, as it clearly has here, though much more to come I am sure..." and with that the chameleon continues the Kobold's search for her then in his own obfuscated way

Random Stuff... - Page 24 Nazi_hunter_125745a
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm lost now... I thought maybe you had also...finally....ran into Admin's censored word list
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:01 pm

"...I did, intentionally, although then there are other things you missed for all your lurking...anyway...sssshhh now, footballs on..." as Jats retreats to his cave now
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:31 pm

hey, that Brad Pitt photo, that's from Inglorious Basterds, isn't it ?

that was a good movie despite the incredible violence ... Tarantino pisses me off sometimes
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:51 pm

"...uh hu...totally randomly of course..." as Jats smiles his cutest innocent smile, surprisingly enjoying the black eyed peas and the surprising guest spot by Slash at half time in the Superbowl "...yes I would imagine that Quentin would be one of those annoying, but absolutely fascinating people in real life too, his enthusiasm and prodigious output speaking for itself now, for one has to have both to get away with it otherwise one is just annoying then...and oh contrare I thought in that film that the violence was totally warranted for the subject matter, for war is not glamorous, it is savage and brutal, and so like the previous point I was making on censorship, it is good that we are reminded of it, and a reminder too to the sociopaths, perhaps, when they are not listening to other voices, that there will be little sympathy if it brings out the sociopath in all of us to stand against them..."  back to this fascinating game then

Random Stuff... - Page 24 3142709DD4588AE5DEA4529A1372
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:22 am

repost from elsewhere

"...same difference goblin, ah no, in fact, all that spilt oil in the gulf is still deep down there, where what they called dispersant actually dispersed nothing, instead it merely sank the oil out of view leaving nature to slowly take its course upon it..." mentioned the witchdocter, continuing "...which is why I want you to watch out for those bad loans too goblin, simply the fiscal packages were merely meant to sink the bad loans out of sight letting the market run its course, same difference isn't it, that same lurking out of sight till it resurfaces elsewhere again, for I fear we haven't seen the last of either of them..."

Random Stuff... - Page 24 Holmes-Image-Loupe
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 am

OK

but I really want to see if you saw the Huffington Post update ! !!!! !!!!

see what I'm talking about in that PM ? you just never know

I need to find a handful of just the right people .....
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:57 pm

"...now don'y you two start, I am here you know..." as the chameleon amuses himself regardless

"...are we having a lull then, a need for a resurrection, a fix required to sate the desire, but why, when the Top Poster board says it all, which I am sure would be the same on many a board then, probably them all..." as Jats chuckles at his latest ban, the opposite reaction to what the mod was hoping for I am sure, in his display of his 'immense' power "...so what's up, you are the best, the big cheese, the top dancing Banana, your prodigious efforts well rewarded where your children, your friends and lovers would be proud of your achievements in forum-land, its all there for all to see for all eternity, so, why you still worried about little old me..." as the chameleon admits he was wrong with the Kirk analogy now where another character springs to mind, and so sings along to the homage then

Last edited by Jats on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:01 am

("...oh, how I know that feeling well..." went the goblin, continuing "...but I begin to feel that letting moddy find replies to their whatevers on other forums is actually more fun than perhaps replying directly their PMs so the real question is how to hint that a reply is just there infuriatingly beyond their delete button reach now, as someone invariably links it...")
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:07 am

fleamailman wrote:
("...oh, how I know that feeling well..." went the goblin, continuing "...but I begin to feel that letting moddy find replies to their whatevers on other forums is actually more fun than perhaps replying directly their PMs so the real question is how to hint that a reply is just there infuriatingly beyond their delete button reach now, as someone invariably links it...")

oh gawd Jats...not that tired ole trollin' manuveur ....
please say you've been online long enough to have moved past that

that is precisely why there are so many little forumns on the side roads
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:09 am

c/thru wrote:
OK

but I really want to see if you saw the Huffington Post update ! !!!! !!!!

see what I'm talking about in that PM ? you just never know

I need to find a handful of just the right people .....

JATS or FLEA MM .....HELLOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:18 am

Jats blinks "...I think you have not been keeping up to date with things c/thru..." as Jats checks through his little checklist again, yes they keep on coming in their desperation, every manoeuvre now that can be found in any description, several on try repeat "...think best you wipe those thrift store glasses as these tame trolls of yours are not as tame as you think, my they even have you crying 'troll' now..." and Jats checks another box now

Random Stuff... - Page 24 To-do-list-troll-crossed-12862283356
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:34 am

("...here we go again, c/thru has plans for me, help..." went the goblin ever willing to help a damsel in derangement, adding "...ok,so what do you want me to do exactly, remember rude/crude/nude is JATS's forte, me I'm more into snide remarks and rug pulling, in self defence of course...")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next