Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Ode to the Weekend thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Ode to the Weekend thread Empty
PostSubject: Ode to the Weekend thread   Ode to the Weekend thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:15 am

I hope everyone had a great Holiday 3/4 day weekend !!!!

Let's hear about it ...

here are my highlights :

- I went to a family gathering in Denver and met more of Boyfriend Tango's family

- silver & Drok came to my home for UNO & pizza ... and to get their dog Reilly aquainted with Tango's dog Diamond...
it was a rough start but then the boys had the good idea to have them go for a walk together and that seemed to have them bond better as friends

- We had a BBQ with silver & Drok at their house , where he showed us a great way to prepare mussels..
and Drok showed us the new upgrades on the Jet skis, which may get wet next weekend !!!

- Tango showed me the biggest and coolest Dog Park in town, apparently it has won accolades
and Diamond had so much fun with the other dogs, which we saw some great breeds out there

- played a few games of Chess and got whipped, I even took his queen pretty quick last night and Tango got it back and beat me...
that's OK for now, cause I bought 2 books on Chess at the thrift store and I won't let him read them until I do...hahaha

- I shot some random video clips and took some pics now & then

- silver and I went swimming at the pool yesterday afternoon and got a little sunburn despite 70 sunblock lotion

It was great to just do whatever , whenever !!!

Ode to the Weekend thread D_j_ma10
Drok and Tango's hand shuffling

Ode to the Weekend thread Rye_di10

Ode to the Weekend thread Dscn0310
silversunpickup, Diamond & Reilly

Ode to the Weekend thread Mday2016
silversunpickup and almost sister-in-law

Ode to the Weekend thread Dscn0311
Tango (far right) and a few fav family members
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the Weekend thread   Ode to the Weekend thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Confused?

Your daughter is a beautiful young lady Cthru.

Went to the shore and met with the company who will be installing solar on our house down there.

Finished laying a wood floor. painted the molding and started to install that. painted the shutters and did some gardening. when out to dinner at the shady rest (see spring flowers thread)

Sunday, ripped up and old carpet and layed a new on at the house next to us, which we now own. Painted the molding for the bedroom and started to install it. Did some yard work.

Monday. Went to my mothers. cut her lawn, did some weeding and cleaned the pine needles out of the gutters.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the Weekend thread   Ode to the Weekend thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:29 pm

It's funny you see someones name like Joebert and you geet a mental picutre of what they look like and you are never even close. But for my weekend I pretty much took the weekend off. Cut grass before so I wouldn't have to do it on the weekend. I mostly watched the birds and just relaxed. I did have to get uop a few times just to feed the birds. I;ve never seen them this hungry. Even saw the hummingbirds. I did wonder what happened because no one was posting on any of the forums I post on. Then it dawn on me why they didn't. For me everyday is like a vacation so I don't get excited about any of them now. If I can extend the holiday by one day I went to my nephews baseball game. That's usually the highlight of my week or weekend.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the Weekend thread   Ode to the Weekend thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:23 pm

i can't sit still. i need something to do. if there is nothing to do i'll find something to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ode to the Weekend thread   Ode to the Weekend thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ode to the Weekend thread
Page 1 of 1