Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Obama trolls Cheney

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Obama trolls Cheney Empty
PostSubject: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Mark Mardell Blog BBC News | 02:50 UK time, Friday, 8 January 2010

Obama Rounds on Critics (excerpts)

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste" the Obama administration said in the midst
of economic meltdown and the same must go for the attempted bombing of a transatlantic jet
as it flew into Detroit on Christmas Day.

More importantly, Mr Obama has rounded on his Republican critics. They attack him for not using
the term "war on terror".
This is not surprising - it is an article of liberal faith that you cannot wage war on abstract nouns.
But he sounded a note of battle, not for the first time.

The criticism of some, immediately after the Christmas Day plot, was that Mr Obama was too cool,
not emotional enough - in fact, insufficiently terrified.
There is at least an argument that the most potent allies of the militants, the unwitting foot soldiers
of al-Qaeda's cause, are all those columnists and bloggers who want to raise the status of the enemy
from mere common criminal to warrior, and who worry that the US is not being sufficiently hysterical.
The president seems aware that there is more ways than one for a militant group to win.

A poke in the eye for former Vice-President Dick Cheney at the end of that,
followed up by a plea for unity, confidence and optimism, continuing:
"That's what it means to be strong in the face of violent extremism."

Mr Obama is suggesting that it is his critics who have shown weakness and fear by abandoning
American values. It is a bold attempt to turn this shambles into a statement that he is
the really tough one, just tough in his own way.

Link to source

Link to more excerpts from Obama's intelligence review speech
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:11 pm

idk, obama is passing blame at every turn on bush/cheney. Can't say i blame them for striking back
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:05 am

KK wrote:
idk, obama is passing blame at every turn on bush/cheney. Can't say i blame them for striking back

He can blame who ever he wants but he ran for the job and got it. Know it's time to STFU and work your way out of the mess they left you and the mess you have started. He knew what he was walking into. DUH!
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:37 am

KK wrote:

and vicy - vercy peace
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:20 pm

They should call it the War on the Boogeyman.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:11 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:

and vicy - vercy peace

well now that sarah palin will be a commentator on Fox news things should get real interesting grin
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:07 pm

KK wrote:

well now that sarah palin will be a commentator on Fox news things should get real interesting grin

WTH ? you must be kidding ? OH, I suppose they think they're real funny
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:11 pm

arrghh... it's true ... Faux must have offered her more money than PlayBoy

"I am thrilled to be joining the great talent and management team at Fox News.
It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news," Palin said in a written release.

Palin will also host periodic episodes of Fox News Channel's "Real American Stories," a series exploring inspirational real-life tales of overcoming adversity throughout the American landscape that will debut in 2010.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/11/palin-join-fox-news-contributor/
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:31 am

Aw too bad I haven't watched Fox News in about Seven Years...
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:01 am

Open question for anybody:

OK, we all know that for years pretty much all media outlets had a liberal leaning. Now there is Fox news, which has a conservative leaning and is hammering all other networks as far as ratings go. Now for the question.

What is it about Fox that makes liberals so rabid? I am conservative but never really thought much about the liberal networks line NBC, ABC, CNN, etc. They are what they are and they dont bother me.
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:13 am

I don't get my news from any of those infotainment news stations either. Not going to play the lib/con game, sorry. Can't see much difference in the way the candidates behave once they get elected. Makes no real difference to me which of the two bogus political parties they hail from. Makes no real difference to them either. IMO
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:20 pm

A study conducted by Fox News has shown that 90% of the Liberals surveyed, hate Liberals.

Conservative analysts from across the US were quick to pounce on the interesting developments of this latest poll.

Liberal whiners were quick to question the Fox News study with claims of bias and gross misrepresentation.
Fox responded with the following statement:

"What?! Us bias?
Our study was conducted in a Fair & Balanced manner. The questions we asked were Fair & Balanced,
the paper we wrote the results down on was Fair & Balanced and the guns we pointed at the heads of
Liberals involved in the study were entirely Fair & Balanced."

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UnNews:FOX_News_Study:_90%_of_liberals_hate_liberals
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:59 am

Obama trolls Cheney 103363 I don't watch FOX it's too one sided so I'll never have to look at her.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:12 am

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:

WTH ? you must be kidding ? OH, I suppose they think they're real funny

nope, a million plus contract too
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:13 am

c/thru wrote:
arrghh... it's true ... Faux must have offered her more money than PlayBoy

"I am thrilled to be joining the great talent and management team at Fox News.
It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news," Palin said in a written release.

Palin will also host periodic episodes of Fox News Channel's "Real American Stories," a series exploring inspirational real-life tales of overcoming adversity throughout the American landscape that will debut in 2010.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/11/palin-join-fox-news-contributor/

plus she will be getting $100,000 per personal public appearance
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:15 am

BMG wrote:
Open question for anybody:

OK, we all know that for years pretty much all media outlets had a liberal leaning. Now there is Fox news, which has a conservative leaning and is hammering all other networks as far as ratings go. Now for the question.

What is it about Fox that makes liberals so rabid? I am conservative but never really thought much about the liberal networks line NBC, ABC, CNN, etc. They are what they are and they dont bother me.

because they are so popular. people want to hear what they have to say and it is an anti lib message
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama trolls Cheney   Obama trolls Cheney Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama trolls Cheney
Page 1 of 1