Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now? Empty
PostSubject: So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now?   So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:02 pm

Obama prayer leader from group US linked to Hamas
Buzz Up Send
Email IM Share
Digg Facebook Newsvine del.icio.us Reddit StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Bookmarks Print By MATT APUZZO, Associated Press Writer Matt Apuzzo, Associated Press Writer – 10 mins ago
Featured Topics: Barack Obama Presidential Transition Play Video Barack Obama Video: Web Extra: Quincy Lucas Introduces Obama WJZ 13 Baltimore Play Video Barack Obama Video: Web Extra: Dr. Scott Prays For Obama & America WJZ 13 Baltimore Play Video Barack Obama Video: Web Extra: Barack Obama At PA's 30th St. Station WJZ 13 Baltimore WASHINGTON – A Muslim scholar chosen to speak at President-elect Barack Obama's inaugural prayer service Wednesday is the leader of a group that federal prosecutors say has ties to terrorists.

Ingrid Mattson, president of the Islamic Society of North America, is one of many religious leaders scheduled to speak at the prayer service at Washington's National Cathedral.

Mattson has been the guest of honor at State Department dinners and has met with senior Pentagon officials during the Bush administration. She also spoke at a prayer service at the Democratic National Convention in Denver.

But in 2007 and as recently as last July, federal prosecutors in Dallas filed court documents linking the Hartford, Conn.-based Islamic society to the group Hamas, which the U.S. considers a terrorist organization.

Neither Mattson nor her organization have been charged. But prosecutors wrote in July that they had "a wide array of testimonial and documentary evidence expressly linking" the group to Hamas and other radical groups.

Linda Douglass, a spokeswoman for Obama's inaugural committee, would not discuss the case or say whether the committee knew about it.

"She has a stellar reputation in the faith community," Douglass said Saturday night.

The existence of the court documents was first reported by Politico.

The Islamic Society of North America, which describes itself as "the nation's largest mainstream Muslim community-based organization," is fighting its inclusion on a list of coconspirators in the Dallas terrorism case against the Holy Land Foundation. In court documents, the group says it does not condone terrorism.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now?   So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:02 pm

everyone seems to have a jaded past
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now?   So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:05 am

What? He bought a Vett. That will keep the secret service busy. lolFlag
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now?   So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:03 am

All those politicians need Vetts, 'cause they are just animals! pissy
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now?   So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:25 am

java wrote:
we ned a speical agency like the CIA or FBI just to keep track of what our politicians are doing
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now?   So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:09 pm

KK wrote:
java wrote:
we ned a speical agency like the CIA or FBI just to keep track of what our politicians are doing
When I was younger and more naive I thought that was what the news agencies were for. Maybe back in those days they were a little better but really they weren't really all that good then either, and now, at least at the top, they're all just a bunch of corporate whores. Which is not to say that a lot of the reporters on the lower rungs aren't sincere but as a whole the media has become a big lying whore IMO.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now?   So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:38 pm

and that makes us whoremongers giggle
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now?   So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:42 pm

c/thru wrote:
and that makes us whoremongers giggle
Indeed, I'm just a media "john". I feel all dirty now. Eww.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now?   So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:55 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:
When I was younger and more naive I thought that was what the news agencies were for. Maybe back in those days they were a little better but really they weren't really all that good then either, and now, at least at the top, they're all just a bunch of corporate whores. Which is not to say that a lot of the reporters on the lower rungs aren't sincere but as a whole the media has become a big lying whore IMO.
I take nothing the media says seriously. for every story there is another with a completely different spin. it's all about which you want ot hear for most people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now?   So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what is Obama's vetting crew, like 0 fo 10 now?
Page 1 of 1