Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Empty
PostSubject: FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates   FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:42 pm

JUNEAU, Alaska – Sarah Palin's political action committee contributed at least $87,500 to candidates she's endorsed in the last few months, according to a report filed Sunday with the Federal Elections Commission.

But SarahPAC's financial disclosure also shows Palin spending more than $210,000 on consulting.

Candidates receiving money from Palin for the period covering April 1 to June 30 include former Gov. Terry Branstad, who won last month's Republican gubernatorial primary in Iowa, and Joe Miller, who's challenging Alaska U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski in the August GOP primary. Each received $5,000.

Among Palin's other high-profile endorsements, Republican Carly Fiorina, who's running for the U.S. Senate from California, received $2,500.

Sharron Angle, who's challenging U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in Nevada, also got $2,500. Nikki Haley, who's running for governor in South Carolina and for whom Palin personally campaigned, got no money, according to the filings.

Palin entered the reporting period with more than $916,000 on hand. She received more than $865,800 in contributions, and ended the period with more than $1 million on hand, according to the filings.

That leaves her with more than $1 million to help campaigns this year, PAC treasurer Tim Crawford said.

"We're going to really help a lot of Republican candidates get a chance to win," he said. "And I'm glad we have the resources there for the governor to use."

Palin, the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee, has been mentioned as a possible contender for the 2012 presidential nomination. She hasn't ruled out a bid but aides have maintained her focus is on this year's elections and on getting conservative candidates elected.

While Palin has supported tea party favorites like Angle across the country, her endorsement of the more mainstream Branstad was seen as a pragmatic pick.

If Branstad wins this fall, he'll be a highly sought-after political ally among 2012 Republican presidential hopefuls, given Iowa's historical role in hosting the leadoff caucuses in the nomination process.

It's been a whirlwind year for Palin. Last July, she resigned midway through her first term as Alaska governor amid a barrage of ethics complaints and media scrutiny that followed her home after the 2008 election. Most of the complaints ultimately were dismissed.

In announcing her resignation, she said she'd take the unconventional route in advocating for less government, individual rights and energy independence. Palin also said she'd support like-minded candidates, and she's become a political phenomenon whose support — and celebrity — are actively sought by candidates.

Sunday's FEC report included consulting fees for grassroots and communication, media, national and foreign affairs, and coalitions consulting.

Additional spending went toward air travel, car rentals and lodging, postage and mailings, and cell phones
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates   FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:40 pm

"Paybacks a bitch" mumbles Palin
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates   FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:35 am

Madison wrote:
"Paybacks a bitch" mumbles Palin

What payback?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates   FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:43 pm

obama is in a catch 22. does he attack palin again? who cares how much mud he slings at her, she ain't running. does he ignore it an let her take her shots? either way he loses
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates   FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:18 pm

KK wrote:
obama is in a catch 22. does he attack palin again? who cares how much mud he slings at her, she ain't running. does he ignore it an let her take her shots? either way he loses

He'll attack her again. Its too much in his nature.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates   FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:13 pm

I predict a trumped up new reality show coming from the Palin camp
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates   FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 pm

palin is playing her cards very wisely. hit them were they are weak. the goal isn't to regain control yet. all that would lead to is 2 years of partisan bickering with a democratic president. it would give the dems ammo in 2012 against the republicans. the goal this year is to make it close.

in 2012 the economy won't be better. unemployment won't be down, jobs won't be back. we'll still be fighting two wars. healthcare won't be living up to it's promises. taxes are going to have to be raised. there is no way around it. obama has overspent and can't fund his smoke an mirrors. let the democrats raise the taxes. by 2012 frustrations will be even greater. that's whe nyou totally swing the pendulum. obama out. republican control of both houses.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates   FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:47 am

KK wrote:
palin is playing her cards very wisely. hit them were they are weak. the goal isn't to regain control yet. all that would lead to is 2 years of partisan bickering with a democratic president. it would give the dems ammo in 2012 against the republicans. the goal this year is to make it close.

in 2012 the economy won't be better. unemployment won't be down, jobs won't be back. we'll still be fighting two wars. healthcare won't be living up to it's promises. taxes are going to have to be raised. there is no way around it. obama has overspent and can't fund his smoke an mirrors. let the democrats raise the taxes. by 2012 frustrations will be even greater. that's whe nyou totally swing the pendulum. obama out. republican control of both houses.

The old "give them enough rope and they will hang themselves with it" strategy.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates   FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:20 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:

The old "give them enough rope and they will hang themselves with it" strategy.
I'll even make the noose for them
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates   FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:28 pm

FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates 12675410
Daniel Cowart requested a tattoo alteration procedure before starting his sentence
in federal prison for plotting to kill then-presidential candidate Barack Obama.

tsktsk coolPeace

Link to full story
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates   FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:51 pm

c/thru wrote:
FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates 12675410
Daniel Cowart requested a tattoo alteration procedure before starting his sentence
in federal prison for plotting to kill then-presidential candidate Barack Obama.

tsktsk coolPeace

Link to full story
i'm sure bubba will alter it for him free of charge
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates   FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:04 am

I found his sister.

FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Palinwithgun2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates   FEC filing shows Palin gave $87,500 to candidates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1