Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

Random Stuff... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Quote :
Before we get back to the topic at issue I just want to present my opinion on the posting style of, what are their names, rats and fleas. It's completely silly. It's so precious, so affected. It reeks of insincerety and pretentiousness. I personally think it's very juvenile.

"...MYAHAHAHA, and I probably was too, mind you, at my age I wouldn't mind becoming juvenile again, since it sure beats senile now..." went the goblin who didn't remember which forum that came from anyway, adding "...besides, writing style is like a personal attribute, so one soon gets the level of the poster who makes that kind of comment, me I'd prefer to argue content myself..."

Random Stuff... - Page 21 YAKUSHIMA_MONKEY
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:07 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Democracy is the greatest farce ever. That must have been proven to everyone by now. If we elect a government for four or five years, during that time they have the ability to do what they like within the bounds of the constitution. At best, they act in the in interests of the majority that elected them, virtually disregarding everyone else. At worst, they destroy the country for their own good.

"...well yes, democracy is a farce, agreed..." went the goblin, adding "...where dictatorship is for real then, but mind you, given the choice, wouldn't you prefer to to lied to, rather than being ordered about here..." , somehow the goblin's mind was first thinking about russia, where mr medvedev was president but mr putin was in charge, and then about america, where mr bush was president but obviously somebody else was in charge, concluding "...well there you have it then, the russians are more honest to their electorate than the americans are..."

Random Stuff... - Page 21 Poltergeist-clown-andy-bauer

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Quote :
Isn't this the "Random Stuff" thread...with random stuff kind of topics...soo, what topic are we supposed to be getting back to? Random Stuff... - Page 21 Shrug

Just askin'....

...that's the beauty of Random Stuff it always takes generously what is given, tho I wish I had seen that picture, knowing it would be worth a look then, a repost...

"...thats all over then..." Jats licks his lips just after devouring a sumptous chocolate cake "...and funny you showing that clip, having just spent time watching a documentary with the boys on Live Aid here, having to answer a hundred questions to the point where I had to tell one of them to 'Shut up and watch the bloody film' followed by tickling, and it came back to me how for once we came together, as humans. Two billion people worldwide, where democracy worked and rock and roll really could change the world, and the liberals could point and say 'see that's how it is done' before everything went back to 'normal' again, and no wonder then that we look back with a shrug with the F word springing to mind in memory of Bob, shrugging our shoulders apologising for mankind still, and at what became of our 60's then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 21 Tab
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 21 JosephyouareNOTthefather
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Jats wrote:
"...all done here, things defrosting, a few things to be wrapped..." Jats pours a glass of red "...a merry Christmas to you all, may your God go with you and all that...Bah Humbug..."

Random Stuff... - Page 21 Xmascam

LOL... I had that pic... I meant to chop it and change your av ...

everyone's actually ... who doesn't find admin abuse charming, huh ?

I kinda liked this one for you as well, couldn't decide

Random Stuff... - Page 21 Frozen10
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Angelica wrote:
Quote :

Before we get back to the topic at issue I just want to present my opinion on the posting style of, what are their names, rats and fleas. It's completely silly. It's so precious, so affected. It reeks of insincerety and pretentiousness. I personally think it's very juvenile.

Isn't this the "Random Stuff" thread...with random stuff kind of topics...soo, what topic are we supposed to be getting back to? idunno

Just askin'.....

Jats like to insert quotes from other random forumns ... it took me awhile to get used to it ...and understand it

Admin whispers in my ear "a post is a post"
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 21 1z1eqaf_th
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:41 pm

"...that Ice chameleon is amazing..." Jats marvels at it again before swiping it, to be used for certain the ice due back again despite a deceptive slight thaw now. Another one of those quotey posty copy paste thingies, or a repost then...

"...as I settle down to watch a film now I wonder of life before these modern tools to do the same old thing that humans do, and would still, and for sure I can see the appeal of these shiny things that keep us 'connected' being a self confessed ex gadget freak, yet as I move into my Luddite years I am coping perfectly fine without an I-thing in sight and am probably the only person in my town without a gigantic flat screen TV, seeing the same propaganda on the ones I got for free, so I think I will let evolution continue without me from now on, or am I just evolving to my needs then..." as JATS learn how it all started now this battle with God.

Random Stuff... - Page 21 Creation-bettany-paul-cp-tiff
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Jats wrote:
"...that Ice chameleon is amazing..." Jats marvels at it again before swiping it, to be used for certain the ice due back again despite a deceptive slight thaw now. Another one of those quotey posty copy paste thingies, or a repost then...

I think it's really a frog, but close enough ... maybe a little blending or even just a strategic crop is all it needs

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Quote :
I think it's really a frog, but close enough ... maybe a little blending or even just a strategic crop is all it needs

"...the suckers on the feet maybe giving the game away..." taking a second look and smiling at the subliminal cue he took while feeling drained from all the dossing around while the little one shows him a tiny little creature that he has just found probably having come in with the new logs stacked up neatly next to the fire now and we fascinate at it for a while "...yes like all creatures we don't have long..." he says as he sits typing with a cacophony of chattering, arguing, pushing and shoving in the back ground signalling they are getting their boots on "...off the sofa and to exploring then..." as Jats realises he has found his Happy New Year message for elsewhere then

Random Stuff... - Page 21 Last-Calvin-and-Hobbes
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:42 pm

why Jats, I do believe I have caught you in a chipper mood today urOK

ETA:

but where's my Birthday wishes from you ?
I double checked both threads and nuthin...no love at all ...hmmpht

Last edited by c/thru on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cheesy wine party)
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:28 pm

"...always chipper me, more so in the holidays, the clues are all there in the posts and the smiling Avatar...oops was it your Birthday, I missed that only a little time for the odd post and no reading I'm afraid, all that exploring and stuff you see, so, Happy Birthday then..." laughing again now admiring c/thrus gumption "...yes it will be mine soon..." he laughs once more "...you can wreak your revenge then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 21 Sarah-palin-birthday-2010-21

Last edited by Jats on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:42 pm

WHAT ? ?

did you just say you don't read the posts here ?

want me to put LSd's huge TL:DR pic in your siggy ?

coz, I'll do it
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:51 pm

"...then put it in your own too then..." he chuckles at c/thru stamping her feet as sleep beckons now
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Jats wrote:
"...then put it in your own too then..." he chuckles at c/thru stamping her feet as sleep beckons now

Angelica quote:

TOUCHE'

night...sleep well
pillowfight2
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:50 pm

"...I did too, thank you, and I believe Angelica was touche'ing me too..." Jats remembers his tea "...so nearly all over here now, it has flown this peaceful/hectic time and a few more things passed on no doubt that will annoy and amuse especially if said when socially inapropriate, I can't help it, like the one time when I had been teaching the boys about trees, and much to their amusement that there was indeed a bastard tree, and even pointed out two of them growing right outside their school, and when as a consequence they had been told that there was 'no such thing' I scanned and printed out a page of information about them to challenge their doubters..." Jats chuckles at the memory thinking this would have fitted well in the dictionary fourth grade thread "...and I hear too that Religious Education classes have also been an opportunity to pass on some of the things I had said, or wish I had, even congratulating one of them for being told off for writing on the front of his book in big bold letters 'There is no God'..." as Jats enjoys that vicarious moment again and picturing that particular teachers face enjoying the brevity of being great for a while

Random Stuff... - Page 21 Forn1041l
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Jats wrote:
"...I did too, thank you, and I believe Angelica was touche'ing me too..." Jats remembers his tea "...so nearly all over here now, it has flown this peaceful/hectic time and a few more things passed on no doubt that will annoy and amuse especially if said when socially inapropriate, I can't help it, like the one time when I had been teaching the boys about trees, and much to their amusement that there was indeed a bastard tree, and even pointed out two of them growing right outside their school, and when as a consequence they had been told that there was 'no such thing' I scanned and printed out a page of information about them to challenge their doubters..." Jats chuckles at the memory thinking this would have fitted well in the dictionary fourth grade thread "...and I hear too that Religious Education classes have also been an opportunity to pass on some of the things I had said, or wish I had, even congratulating one of them for being told off for writing on the front of his book in big bold letters 'There is no God'..." as Jats enjoys that vicarious moment again and picturing that particular teachers face enjoying the brevity of being great for a while

Sam Harris says even you Atheists need to step up better ...currently he's a bit miffed that the
scientific circle won't define morality for us, once and for all, and tell us exactly where it's at & how to get it ....

Many Atheists are now burning his books .... giggle

Sam explains more:
"Atheism is a term that should not even exist. Atheism is nothing more than the noises
reasonable people make when in the presence of religious dogma. The atheist is merely a
person who believes that the 260 million Americans (eighty-seven percent of the population)
who claim to “never doubt the existence of God” should be obliged to present evidence for his existence."
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:31 pm

"...oh I have to agree with Sam and it was wonderfully proved during my time on the Happy Atheists site who ended up, clearly stuck in the habit, of proving something to me too..." a repost then

"...history is our great teacher..." he remarks it being half time in a tight football game now "...to our freedoms then..." as he raises a cup of tea "...and while I await an answer then, who would have thought it, me, banned from the Happy Atheists, so, you see then why I refrain from joining your Christian site now, where ones who fundamentally agree with me will ban me too then, not exempt from their petty jealousies and irrationality's either it seems..."

Random Stuff... - Page 21 6cg18rd
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:45 pm

as Jats realises that c/thru is keeping him up late at night again

Random Stuff... - Page 21 Creepy-smile-guy-o
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Jats wrote:
as Jats realises that c/thru is keeping him up late at night again

LOL... I just got home from work, haven't even had dinner yet !!

I sometimes forget you are across the pond

I'm about to log off myself...gotta work on that new web project a bit
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Jats wrote:
"...oh I have to agree with Sam and it was wonderfully proved during my time on the Happy Atheists site who ended up, clearly stuck in the habit, of proving something to me too..." a repost then

"...history is our great teacher..." he remarks it being half time in a tight football game now "...to our freedoms then..." as he raises a cup of tea "...and while I await an answer then, who would have thought it, me, banned from the Happy Atheists, so, you see then why I refrain from joining your Christian site now, where ones who fundamentally agree with me will ban me too then, not exempt from their petty jealousies and irrationality's either it seems..."

Random Stuff... - Page 21 6cg18rd

oh-oh....swiping most excellant pic ...rep for you
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:47 pm

"...you and your reps, I thought I had made myself clear on all that, lost in all the chaos perhaps..." Jats enjoys a devilish laugh "...a repost discussing religion elsewhere, just sharing...oh go on then, I'm finally intrigued, what you up to then, spill the beans..."

Quote :
That's what's wrong with people these days, they lack sufficient commitment to god.
When was the last time anyone on your street offered to sacrifice their virgin daughters to a mob of rapists?

"...well in the final days there will be plenty more mobs about and religion will pique again..." as Jats remembers his Bible scouring days from school to throw quotes at the RE teacher while others would just throw little rolled up tubes of paper wetting the ends so they would stick to the ceiling and by the ends of the lesson there would be hundreds of them waiting there tips drying falling one by one, even the one time, one dropping right on top of his shiny bald head to a tremendous roar that saw his patience finally crack as he stormed out on the verge of a nervous breakdown "...yes its amazing what even the little humans are capable of and how fragile we are, and how religion clings on and always will..."

Random Stuff... - Page 21 The-book-of-eli-movie-wallpaper-002
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:41 am

Random Stuff... - Page 21 Smiley_emoticons_shopping
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:25 pm

a repost...

Quote :
i'm gay

"...I doubt that from a brief look through your post history as I have never met a gay person who uses gay as an insult as much as you do, not someone who is openly gay that is, the closets perhaps..." Jats replies sitting in his damp clothes still, the hot tea warming his hands "...though you bring me nicely to thoughts on how to put a stop to teenage knife crime for the one thing any male teenager hates more than most is anything 'gay', so I propose that all knives should have gay symbols on them. Even as far as two males in the act engraved on the blade, problem solved..." Jats sips his tea smiling at the flaw in his logic "...apart from the gay teenagers though..."

Random Stuff... - Page 21 Zorro-the-gay-blade-o
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:35 am

Random Stuff... - Page 21 Th_thjoseandcousinm
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:48 am

Jats wrote:
a repost...

Quote :
i'm gay

"...I doubt that from a brief look through your post history as I have never met a gay person who uses gay as an insult as much as you do, not someone who is openly gay that is, the closets perhaps..." Jats replies sitting in his damp clothes still, the hot tea warming his hands "...though you bring me nicely to thoughts on how to put a stop to teenage knife crime for the one thing any male teenager hates more than most is anything 'gay', so I propose that all knives should have gay symbols on them. Even as far as two males in the act engraved on the blade, problem solved..." Jats sips his tea smiling at the flaw in his logic "...apart from the gay teenagers though..."

if it's good enough for the U.S. military, it's good enough ...nuff said, OK ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next