Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

go ahead...just say it

Go down 
+15
Edelweiss
Tango
jjjamesjchrist
BMG
Wallstone
Giada
KK
Joebert
Madison
Alberta Boy
joe
java
Dumbo
c/thru
Admin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
java

Number of posts : 3126

go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:56 am

Everybody loves to cha cha cha.
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

Hobbies : marine biology/architecture
Humor : You be the judge
Number of posts : 1000
pennies : 869
Rep : 41

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Say it, don't spray it.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:27 am

I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:56 am

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl, or was she?
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:07 pm

Does anybody really care what time it is?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:52 am

I never vote for anyone. I always vote against.
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:59 pm

Everywhere we go
People want to know
Who we are
So, we tell them
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:21 am

Wallstone wrote:
Everywhere we go
People want to know
Who we are
So, we tell them

A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:11 am

"The real owners are the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians, they're an irrelevancy. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They've long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the statehouses, the city halls. They've got the judges in their back pockets. And they own all the big media companies, so that they control just about all of the news and information you hear. They've got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying – lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want; they want more for themselves and less for everybody else. But I'll tell you what they don't want. They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them. That's against their interests. They don't want people who are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table and figure out how badly they're getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fucking years ago. You know what they want? Obedient workers – people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork but just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it. And, now, they're coming for your Social Security. They want your fucking retirement money. They want it back, so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? They'll get it. They'll get it all, sooner or later, because they own this fucking place. It's a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club."

George Carlin
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:23 am

Wallstone wrote:
"The real owners are the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians, they're an irrelevancy. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They've long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the statehouses, the city halls. They've got the judges in their back pockets. And they own all the big media companies, so that they control just about all of the news and information you hear. They've got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying – lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want; they want more for themselves and less for everybody else. But I'll tell you what they don't want. They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them. That's against their interests. They don't want people who are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table and figure out how badly they're getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fucking years ago. You know what they want? Obedient workers – people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork but just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it. And, now, they're coming for your Social Security. They want your fucking retirement money. They want it back, so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? They'll get it. They'll get it all, sooner or later, because they own this fucking place. It's a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club."

George Carlin

History, in general, only informs us of what bad government is.
Thomas Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:43 am

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:42 am

Never try to impress a woman, because if you do she'll expect you to keep up the standard for the rest of your life.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:44 pm

Joebert wrote:
Never try to impress a woman, because if you do she'll expect you to keep up the standard for the rest of your life.

That's right, motherf*%$ker - no sex for YOU!
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:06 am

Shit Happens
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:16 am

So, are we going to play golf, or are you just going to fuck around?
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

Wallstone wrote:

So are we going to fuck around or are you just going to play with your balls? rolling on floor lau
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Giada wrote:
Wallstone wrote:

So are we going to fuck around or are you just going to play with your balls? rolling on floor lau
I'm awfully fond of my putter! grin
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:03 am

Wallstone wrote:
Giada wrote:
Wallstone wrote:

I enjoy my balls being...well maybe I can't say that here.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Joebert wrote:
Wallstone wrote:
Giada wrote:
Wallstone wrote:

Scratched? lolFlag
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Wallstone wrote:
Giada wrote:
Wallstone wrote:

Scratched? lolFlag
Bounced? lolFlag
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 am

No, no not that...
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Joebert wrote:
No, no not that...

tea-bagged? idunno
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:51 pm

You kids shut up or I'll pull this car over right now!
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 am

Joebert wrote:

Bang, zoom!
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:13 am

Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:

Bang, zoom!
To the moon, Alice!
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Wallstone wrote:
Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:

Bang, zoom!
To the moon, Alice!

Position is nine-tenths of the law.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

go ahead...just say it
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: