Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

go ahead...just say it

Go down 
+15
Edelweiss
Tango
jjjamesjchrist
BMG
Wallstone
Giada
KK
Joebert
Madison
Alberta Boy
joe
java
Dumbo
c/thru
Admin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
c/thru

Number of posts : 3049

go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:48 pm

woo-hoo

I am done with all classes for this term

5 weeks of no more thinking C9peaceGrin
Back to top Go down
Alberta Boy

Alberta Boy

Hobbies : Carpenter/Rugby Ref-player/former scuba instructor/D2 addict (mostly cured - look out for D3 though)
Humor : the quick quip and the surprise ending
Super Powers : can fold fitted sheets Number of posts : 425
pennies : 160
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:40 pm

I was just reading the first couple pages of this thread. Am I a prophet or what???

And I was originally going to say something comparing the sun, the moon, the stars to C/Thru but I forgot why I opened the thread when I read the first couple pages. Good thing. One of us may have blushed!
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Alberta Boy wrote:
I was just reading the first couple pages of this thread. Am I a prophet or what???

And I was originally going to say something comparing the sun, the moon, the stars to C/Thru but I forgot why I opened the thread when I read the first couple pages. Good thing. One of us may have blushed!

HUh ? what was your prediction?
Back to top Go down
Alberta Boy

Alberta Boy

Hobbies : Carpenter/Rugby Ref-player/former scuba instructor/D2 addict (mostly cured - look out for D3 though)

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:16 pm

c/thru wrote:
HUh ? what was your prediction?

Did you read the first few pages?

Alberta Boy wrote:
Good Morning Great Mistress! And just remember to fly it ever higher when Canada kicks USA ass all over the ice in next years olympics!
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Google says USA won ...
Back to top Go down
Alberta Boy

Alberta Boy

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:15 pm

c/thru wrote:
Google says USA won ...

You may want to find a new source. The Canadian Womens team beat the US women 2 - 0, both goals scored were Marie-Philip Poulin. The Men beat the US 3 - 2 in over time, winning goal scored by Sidney Crosby on a pass from Jarome Iginla.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm

http://www.bing.com/search?q=canada+beats+usa+2010+olympics&form=QBRE&qs=n&sk=

I can't make heads/tails of this ...

look at the conflicting headlines

we are talking about Hockey right?
Back to top Go down
Alberta Boy

Alberta Boy

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:04 pm

c/thru wrote:

Gold medal games, both sexes. Canada v USA. Both games won by Canada.
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Alberta Boy wrote:
c/thru wrote:

Gold medal games, both sexes. Canada v USA. Both games won by Canada.
a lot of players in games I have seen here were Canadian.. Canada
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:34 pm

If Palin moves into the White House, I may check out Canada ... I'd say the UK, but it's said to be an even more 'individualistic" society than we are, ( I never knew that...been meaning to ask FleaMM his opinion on that )
but related psych studies also suggest that depression is more apt to happen precisely for that reason

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Quote :
If Palin moves into the White House, I may check out Canada ... I'd say the UK, but it's said to be an even more 'individualistic" society than we are, ( I never knew that...been meaning to ask FleaMM his opinion on that ) but related psych studies also suggest that depression is more apt to happen precisely for that reason

"...yes I admit that there is something reassuringly depressive about living in england then..." replied the goblin, adding "...none of your fancy foreign stuff is how they put it, so one doesn't get to push ones grocery cart through gangland turf wars and collapsing banks like one does in the states, and yet the land the sun forgot has tea and fruitcake, so it can't be all bad then..."

go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Vaca1
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:25 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :
If Palin moves into the White House, I may check out Canada ... I'd say the UK, but it's said to be an even more 'individualistic" society than we are, ( I never knew that...been meaning to ask FleaMM his opinion on that ) but related psych studies also suggest that depression is more apt to happen precisely for that reason

"...yes I admit that there is something reassuringly depressive about living in england then..." replied the goblin, adding "...none of your fancy foreign stuff is how they put it, so one doesn't get to push ones grocery cart through gangland turf wars and collapsing banks like one does in the states, and yet the land the sun forgot has tea and fruitcake, so it can't be all bad then..."

Satin came from there, and I love her
Back to top Go down
Alberta Boy

Alberta Boy

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:32 pm

c/thru wrote:
If Palin moves into the White House, I may check out Canada ... I'd say the UK, but it's said to be an even more 'individualistic" society than we are, ( I never knew that...been meaning to ask FleaMM his opinion on that )
but related psych studies also suggest that depression is more apt to happen precisely for that reason

Don't get me wrong, but I would recommend Canada/Alberta. Presently I am building/renovating a police station in Calgary. There are many former UK police officers that are now part of the Calgary force. I know some from working on their work space, and others from Rugby. Speaking with them, they tell me that what we have for weekly crime statistics matched their DAILY work load and crime statistics back in the UK.

Plus, having just been in the UK, the economy there is better then the US, but much worse then here (and to be honest here is Alberta - other parts of Canada are suffering much more then here). But even so, in Cardiff on Friday and Saturday night even McDonalds has security/a bouncer working the doors to try to curb the unruliness. Walking the streets in Cardiff there were 2 - 3 pairs of police officers per block in the down town area.

I have never seen as prominent a police presence as I saw there.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:41 pm

alot of our police force works slightly incognito as to not make the tourists feel like there's
something maybe they should know
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:02 pm

c/thru wrote:
If Palin moves into the White House

LOL, you don't give the rest of the non-Bible Belt intellect-less, non-Faux News worshipers, non-short bus adult riders of the US, to ever, Ever, EVER, allow that to happen?

We made our mistake in 2000 & 2004...I do not think we will make the same mistake again!

To reiterate a Repug idiot (Bush)...Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me twice...You can't get fooled again.

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Angelica wrote:
c/thru wrote:
If Palin moves into the White House

LOL, you don't give the rest of the non-Bible Belt intellect-less, non-Faux News worshipers, non-short bus adult riders of the US, to ever, Ever, EVER, allow that to happen?

We made our mistake in 2000 & 2004...I do not think we will make the same mistake again!

To reiterate a Repug idiot (Bush)...Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me twice...You can't get fooled again.

LOL on the Bush quote ...

and lately I feel pretty sure she has sufficiently showed her lack of ... man, I heard her try to answer
some straight forward questions about her stance on Feminism and her "grizzly mama" slogan ...
it was crazy talk ...

you know, I'm gonna go see of anyone made a clip of that yet ... it's needs to go viral
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:23 pm

She blames everyone but herself for her incompetence...

-Lame Media
-Liberal Bias
-Non-God fearing voters
-Teens who want to use contraceptives instead of abstinence, as her daughter did, but didn't seem to succeed at it...

Yep, everyone, but herself..

coolshadetip
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:36 pm

I remember how much she use to excessively wink at us, when she was first pulled out of the hat....
she was trying to tell us something right off
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:45 pm

c/thru wrote:
I remember how much she use to excessively wink at us, when she was first pulled out of the hat....
she was trying to tell us something right off

Yep, all bullshit, all the time!

Mama Grizzlies protect their cubs, not their own skins.... bigWink
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:58 am

Jats is compelled to jump in here then, a little late, and not wanting to distract from the Palin bashing where he will join in later, but "...now hang on a minute, don't get confused with the grumblings and moaning that bubble to the surface on a daily basis especially when the weather is the subject, for without question there is nowhere finer than this miserable little Island, and no people happier, warmer, or more generous than those of the Shires..." as Jats watches the schoolchildren playing gaily in the snow as they pass by his window now "... especially the folk who have never left who can bathe in their ignorance and bitterness only tempered by tales from those who have journeyed far, seeing the wonders and dangers of faraway lands returning to say 'no there is no place like England'...apart from Cardiff, now that is a dump and is in Wales..." Jats laughs and puts the kettle on again thinking of Canada now, and the lovely Erica, yes, she was very tempting

go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Picture-201
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: go ahead...just say it   go ahead...just say it - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

go ahead...just say it
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: