Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

'Nuclear' Iran marks Islamic revolution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yangying

yangying

Number of posts : 83
pennies : 124
Rep : 10

'Nuclear' Iran marks Islamic revolution Empty
PostSubject: 'Nuclear' Iran marks Islamic revolution   'Nuclear' Iran marks Islamic revolution Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:26 pm

by Jay Deshmukh Jay Deshmukh – Thu Feb 11, 3:03 pm ET
TEHRAN (AFP) – Iran declared itself a nuclear nation on Thursday as it marked the Islamic revolution's 31st anniversary and launched what Washington called an "unprecedented" crackdown on opposition supporters.

The elite Revolutionary Guards and police had warned they would clamp down heavily on any protests which, since they first erupted last June, have threatened the very pillars of the Islamic regime and split the senior clergy.

The State Department said later that US monitoring showed Iran had attempted "a near total information blockade" to deal with the protestors, which a spokeman labelled as an "unprecedented, overwhelming step."

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad used a keynote address to hundreds of thousands in Azadi (Freedom) Square to boast Iran was now a nuclear nation as he announced the production of its first highly enriched uranium.

"One day they said we cannot enrich uranium, but with the resistance of our leader, nation ... and with the help of God, the Iranian nation has become nuclear," he said, defying mounting Western calls for new UN sanctions.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100211/ts_afp/iranrevolutionanniversary
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

'Nuclear' Iran marks Islamic revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Nuclear' Iran marks Islamic revolution   'Nuclear' Iran marks Islamic revolution Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:56 pm

under obama's watch
Back to top Go down

'Nuclear' Iran marks Islamic revolution
Page 1 of 1