Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

"Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

"Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot" Empty
PostSubject: "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot"   "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:34 am

Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot

You are in the middle of some kind of project around the house mowing the lawn, putting a new fence in,
painting the living room, or whatever. You are hot and sweaty, covered in dirt or paint. You have your old
work clothes on. You know the outfit - shorts with the hole in crotch, old T-shirt with a stain from who
knows what, and an old pair of tennis shoes.

Right in the middle of this great home improvement project you realize! you need to run to Home Depot to
get some thing to help complete the job.

Depending on your age you might do the following:

In your 20's:
Stop what you are doing. Shave, take a shower, blow dry your hair, brush your teeth, flosss, and put on
clean clothes. Check yourself in the mirror and flex. Add a dab of your favorite cologne because you
never know, you just might meet some hot chick while standing in the checkout lane. And you went to
school with the pretty girl running the register.

In your 30's:
Stop what you are doing, put on clean shorts and shirt. Change shoes. You married the hot chick so no
need for much else. Wash your hands and comb your hair. Check yourself in the mirror. Still got it.
Add a shot of your favorite cologne to cover the smell. The cute girl running the register is the kid sister
to someone you went to school with.

In your 40's:
Stop what you are doing. Put on a sweatshirt that is long enough to cover the hole in the crotch of your
shorts. Put on different shoes and a hat. Wash your hands. Your bottle of Brute Cologne is almost empty
so you don't want to waste any of it on a trip to Home Depot. Check yourself in the mirror and do more
sucking in than flexing. The spicy young thing running the register is your daughter's age and you feel
weird thinking she is spicy.

In your 50's:
Stop what you are doing.. Put a hat on, wipe the dirt off your hands onto your shirt. Change shoes because
you don't want to get dog doo-doo in your new sports car. Check yourself in the mirror and you swear not
to wear that shirt anymore because it makes you look fat The Cutie running the register smiles when she sees
you coming and you think you still have it. Then you remember the hat you have on is from Buddy's Bait &
Beer Bar and it says, 'I Got Worms ..'

In your 60's:
Stop what you are doing. No need for a hat anymore. Hose the dog doo-doo off your shoes. The mirror was
shattered when you were in your 50's. You hope you have underwear on so nothing hangs out the hole in your
pants. The girl running the register may be cute, but you don't have your glasses on so you are not sure.

In your 70's:
Stop what you are doing. Wait to go to Home Depot until the drug store has your prescriptions ready, too.
Don't even notice the dog doo-doo on your shoes. The young thing at the register smiles at you because you
remind her of her grandfather.

In your 80's:
Stop what you are doing. Start again. Then stop again. Now you remember you needed to go to Home Depot.
Go to WalMart instead and wander around trying to think what it is you are looking for. Fart out loud and you
think someone called out your name. You went to school with the old lady who greeted you at the front door.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot"   "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:41 am

That isn't too far off.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot"   "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:24 pm

i forget, what was i doing again
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot"   "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:24 pm

that was funny...

men...phfft...

does their whole meaning of life really revolve around the poodytang ? giggle
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot"   "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:33 pm

c/thru wrote:
that was funny...

men...phfft...

ummmmm, YES! nodYes LoLevil
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot"   "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 pm

c/thru wrote:
that was funny...

men...phfft...

Like a merry go round
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot"   "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:05 pm

c/thru wrote:
that was funny...

men...phfft...

And thats why we hold the power.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot"   "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Fart out loud and you
think someone called out your name.

lol at the 80's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot"   "Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Men's Age as Determined by a Trip to Home Depot"
Page 1 of 1