Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"?

Go down 
4 posters

He's learned much about Trolling and should now be granted access to the hidden boards
Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Vote_lcap20%Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
He's suicidal, it's a cry for help
Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Vote_lcap0%Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He's homicidal and should have PM privileges suspended while we perform a thorough background check
Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Vote_lcap0%Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Make him ride an elevator all day with KK and Wallstone
Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Vote_lcap80%Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"?   Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:40 am

Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"?   Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Neither cool or uncool. Just weird. idunno
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"?   Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:47 pm

It's not working.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"?   Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:29 pm

c/thru wrote:

again i voted for kk. .wait! what hidden boards. are you all holding out on me here C9_Preachy
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"?   Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:24 am

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

again i voted for kk. .wait! what hidden boards. are you all holding out on me here C9_Preachy

just teasin' .... there are 2 boards that are not shown....one is the board we used when setting this up
but we were all alone in here and the conversation kept * ahem* getting off topic, shall we say giggle

so we made another board for our silly chit chat ... we don't use either of them anymore....
but Admin finds them amusing bigWink

we were really just playing around with different kinds of forum software while taking a break from Troll Boards , oh gosh...like a year and a half ago ? ? .... and we were still living miles apart at the time, so we used the internet to chat and play games and such until we could call each other on free phone time at night and weekends.....LOL

it was sort of a gift to me from java....he did the main research on different Hosts and I liked this one best...

I already knew SMF and vbulletin, so I wanted to try this php software....we were really just researching and keeping ourselves busy with internet projects....geez, we left quite a trail of test forums floating in cyberspace...

then we went back to posting and socializing at the usual places and I thought , well, might as well open up Cloud 9 too....

I really like the casual and friendly pace here ...

Thank you all !!!!!! you help make it a nice place to visit ....
it belongs to all of us...and anyone else that wants to join and help keep it that way
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"?   Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:42 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

just teasin' .... there are 2 boards that are not shown....one is the board we used when setting this up
but we were all alone in here and the conversation kept * ahem* getting off topic, shall we say giggle

so we made another board for our silly chit chat ... we don't use either of them anymore....
but Admin finds them amusing bigWink

we were really just playing around with different kinds of forum software while taking a break from Troll Boards , oh gosh...like a year and a half ago ? ? .... and we were still living miles apart at the time, so we used the internet to chat and play games and such until we could call each other on free phone time at night and weekends.....LOL

it was sort of a gift to me from java....he did the main research on different Hosts and I liked this one best...

I already knew SMF and vbulletin, so I wanted to try this php software....we were really just researching and keeping ourselves busy with internet projects....geez, we left quite a trail of test forums floating in cyberspace...

then we went back to posting and socializing at the usual places and I thought , well, might as well open up Cloud 9 too....

I really like the casual and friendly pace here ...

Thank you all !!!!!! you help make it a nice place to visit ....
it belongs to all of us...and anyone else that wants to join and help keep it that way

a very cool story. thanks for sharing it thankyou urOK

But I still would have voted for me anyway giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"?   Poll: Is Joebert's razor cut distraction signature "cool" or "uncool"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1