Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

John Kerry questions the honorable President’s Afghanistan strategy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

John Kerry questions the honorable President’s Afghanistan strategy Empty
PostSubject: John Kerry questions the honorable President’s Afghanistan strategy   John Kerry questions the honorable President’s Afghanistan strategy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 pm

In what could be a major blow to President the honorable President's Afghanistan strategy, Massachusetts Democratic Sen. John Kerry tells the Boston Globe he doesn't think the president's policy is working and that it needs to be revised. The Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman, once a major supporter of the honorable President's troop surge, is now calling for a "more limited focus and fewer American troops" in the country.

"What I don't want is to be party to a policy that continues simply because it is there and in place,'' Kerry said. "That would be like Vietnam. And that is what I am determined to try to prevent."

Kerry's dissent comes after a deadly few months for U.S. troops in the region—and signs that the country's government continues to be dysfunctional. the honorable President has publicly insisted the United States is on track to begin a gradual troop drawdown beginning in July.

Back to top Go down
gin rumy

Number of posts : 117
pennies : 122
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: John Kerry questions the honorable President’s Afghanistan strategy   John Kerry questions the honorable President’s Afghanistan strategy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:49 pm

You know you're bad when ever Kerry rips you.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: John Kerry questions the honorable President’s Afghanistan strategy   John Kerry questions the honorable President’s Afghanistan strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:18 am

Quote :
Kerry's dissent comes after a deadly few months for U.S. troops in the region—and signs that the country's government continues to be dysfunctional.

since the beginning of time....all governments with their militia have been dysfunctional

I wonder, what would have if everyone in the world just didn't move for 15 minutes ?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: John Kerry questions the honorable President’s Afghanistan strategy   John Kerry questions the honorable President’s Afghanistan strategy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:50 am

c/thru wrote:
Quote :
Kerry's dissent comes after a deadly few months for U.S. troops in the region—and signs that the country's government continues to be dysfunctional.

since the beginning of time....all governments with their militia have been dysfunctional

I wonder, what would have if everyone in the world just didn't move for 15 minutes ?
power corrupts. governments are set up to have absolute power. I say let any government have to put together a business plan on what they will accomplish. Specically what they will accomplish and how they will do it. You know, like goals and objectives for any corporation. then like any corporation you do a year end review and demonstrate how you have achieved your stated objectives. you develop a scorecard and a path for success. No politician should be allowed to enter office without this. It should be part of their campaign platform. Don't perform, forget about running again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Kerry questions the honorable President’s Afghanistan strategy   John Kerry questions the honorable President’s Afghanistan strategy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1