Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Hi C9 Friends !!!!

Go down 
+5
the Jatsman
Joebert
BMG
KK
c/thru
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jats

Number of posts : 476

Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:53 am

Edelweiss wrote:
Well done Gents....if tongues were whips, we would all be bruised and bleeding...

Jats raises an eyebrow "...no not I Edel, no blood boiling here, see when two men have conversations, sitting side by side as always, there is always that permeating theme of mockery and self depreciation running alongside, we call it 'male bonding' to the untrained eye, in between the power tools, football, and obligatory women conversations of course..." says Jats here scratching his balls "...like when I was asked if I was gay recently, not for the first time mind, this time though on the evidence that I have lots of female friends which I thought was rather twisted logic, but perception is truth eh..." and the chameleon adds a twist with some imagery

Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Alan_Bates_Oliver_Reed
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Edelweiss wrote:
Well done Gents....if tongues were whips, we would all be bruised and bleeding...

it helps keep the mind sharp C9smile
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:13 am

OMG !!! is that pron on Cloud 9 ? ?
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:33 pm

"...reminds me, I should visit the troll sites again, it's yet another type of food now, where that usual diet of respectable writer's forums and twee sites just needs to be supplemented from time to time with good old "fruit and nuts"..." mentioned the goblin as if knowing that too long on the troll site could simply turn one into a troll, adding "...it's a poisoned chalice but "that which doesn't kill you" as they say, anyway I only ever defend myself in my posts now, and I suppose that alone is what sets me apart from them..."

Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Disco-hitler
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:43 pm

"...and then there are the sub plots, the innuendos and cliques, parried but oft lost by the target(s) amongst all this 'nonsense' here the 'art of fighting without fighting' then as we continue..." Jats yawns, the hour late and tired from another busy day of 'daily life' watching the fading embers of the fire now as they turn to dust "...stepping out of the game, keeping distance from the flames that are poked incessantly, better to be graceful in the wind that will in time blow it all away, leaving nothing but what remains of you, inside of someone else..."

Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Dustinthewind123dan
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am

Who fights? Not on here anyway. That's why I like Cloud 9.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Madison wrote:
OMG !!! is that pron on Cloud 9 ? ?
it looked gay
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:51 pm

repost from elsewhere, I did get banned eventually for some reason...

Quote :
Wow. No offence, but in my absense this place has become a real dragfest :/. I didnt plan on staying gone for so long, but i ranz away from my home, so meh mummy took away my laptop, phone and psp. the only things i had.

"...I just love the use of that non sequitur 'No Offence but...' especially without any comedic irony and bastardised by the 'yoof' of today as an excuse to be offensive without any comeback as if 'No offence but...' automatically raises a personal force field while they spray their slings and arrows about with gay abandon 'No offence but I think you are a ****' cue laugh should be followed by 'No offence but I am going to smack you in the mouth', yet I digress on a personal rant..." Jats makes tea glad of his comfy little cottage by the canal thinking back now "...and sorry to hear of your troubles reminding me of when I too ranz away from home, gathering my belongings and stepping out into the freezing cold vowing to never go back to my hateful mother and father, the swines 'I will show them' the young Jats cried, and so I lived the life of a Hobo for a while wandering the streets until I finally returned horrified to discover that they hadn't even noticed I had gone, but then again it wasn't even dark and I was only ten..." Jats sips his tea "...and so finally, I see you are back then, good, and no offence, but fucking grow up son..." Jats laughs and raises his impregnable force field.

Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Forcefield
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:04 am

("...love that one..." went the goblin)

Quote :
Who fights? Not on here anyway. That's why I like Cloud 9.

"...agreed, no one is up against anyone nor even some other forum now, no what we're actually up against is millions of people out there who haven't shown up on forumland yet, and those who have who haven't discovered their posting talent yet, where of course this isn't for everyone but if I can reach them then I get something to read out of it..."

Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Graduate
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 am

Jats wrote:
repost from elsewhere, I did get banned eventually for some reason...

Quote :
Wow. No offence, but in my absense this place has become a real dragfest :/. I didnt plan on staying gone for so long, but i ranz away from my home, so meh mummy took away my laptop, phone and psp. the only things i had.

"...I just love the use of that non sequitur 'No Offence but...' especially without any comedic irony and bastardised by the 'yoof' of today as an excuse to be offensive without any comeback as if 'No offence but...' automatically raises a personal force field while they spray their slings and arrows about with gay abandon 'No offence but I think you are a ****' cue laugh should be followed by 'No offence but I am going to smack you in the mouth', yet I digress on a personal rant..." Jats makes tea glad of his comfy little cottage by the canal thinking back now "...and sorry to hear of your troubles reminding me of when I too ranz away from home, gathering my belongings and stepping out into the freezing cold vowing to never go back to my hateful mother and father, the swines 'I will show them' the young Jats cried, and so I lived the life of a Hobo for a while wandering the streets until I finally returned horrified to discover that they hadn't even noticed I had gone, but then again it wasn't even dark and I was only ten..." Jats sips his tea "...and so finally, I see you are back then, good, and no offence, but fucking grow up son..." Jats laughs and raises his impregnable force field.

Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Forcefield

I've had about 10 accounts banned on the same site idunno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi C9 Friends !!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2