Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Hi C9 Friends !!!!

Go down 
+5
the Jatsman
Joebert
BMG
KK
c/thru
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:53 am

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Mexico11

sunrise
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:01 pm

hey c thru - hope you're having a great time.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm

slowWaveHi

Cool photo c thru. Wish I was there.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Great sunset and beautiful picture.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 am

Thanks you all ...it was great !!!

we've been back for a few days but I had to play catch up and school is starting

I do have some cool pics....

may I post a huge pic thread ? LOL
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:48 pm

did you witness any drug wars?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:47 am

Not in my hood.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:10 pm

what no pictures yet?
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:55 pm

KK wrote:

we stayed out of the jungle and away from the borders,

but there were a few rumours that some of the old school indigenous Mayan villages
didn't care to have their pics taken everyday
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Fb_fli10
Hi C9 Friends !!!! Fb_4je10
Hi C9 Friends !!!! Fb_lin10
Hi C9 Friends !!!! Fb_may10
Hi C9 Friends !!!! Fb_bea10
Hi C9 Friends !!!! Fb_emp10
Hi C9 Friends !!!! Fb_lob11
Hi C9 Friends !!!! Fb_sun10
Hi C9 Friends !!!! Fb_dsc10
Hi C9 Friends !!!! Fb_dsc11
Hi C9 Friends !!!! Fb_dsc12
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:

we stayed out of the jungle and away from the borders,

but there were a few rumours that some of the old school indigenous Mayan villages
didn't care to have their pics taken everyday
did you visit chac mool?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm

looks very nice
Back to top Go down
the Jatsman

Number of posts : 1
pennies : 1
Rep : 0

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:36 am

"...ah I see..." smiles Jats through a hazy fog while taking a late morning Tea "...well glad it went well, lovely pics, and great pins c/thru..." he smiles, having always being a fan of a nicely turned ankle
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:48 am

"...confusing myself here, forgetting I had created the less friendly 'The Jatsman' before deciding on 'Jats' a while back now on this old browser again...it's hard being a chameleon, but still me, and meant sincerely..."
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

Edelweiss

Humor : yes
Number of posts : 405
pennies : 536
Rep : 65

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Jats wrote:
"...confusing myself here, forgetting I had created the less friendly 'The Jatsman' before deciding on 'Jats' a while back now on this old browser again...it's hard being a chameleon, but still me, and meant sincerely..."

It's about time Jats
Hi C9 Friends !!!! 516p11
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:49 pm

"...I do tend to bumble along oblivious to the obvious at times while busy devouring something usually, and as well as coming to grips with the joys of peer to peer and sopcast broadcasting, enabling me to waste a lot of time in return for my efforts then, it seems now too that I am a web designer of my own making, nothing to it really, don't know what all the fuss is about..." as Jats wipes the frustrated sweat of necessity from his brow and makes a cuppa now "...and for Edel then, who suspects I am human too perhaps, there is one for you elsewhere then..."

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Acidtrip360p2

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:25 pm

LOL.... well, I also have Ms. Madison, which I created for several reasons, the main being she has no admin access so I log in with her when using the computer at work... just in case anything is being logged

and then I kept "The Big "O" " from the Poast Horror Troll Fest coz I meant to use it to troll
KK and BMG ....HAHA !!! but I don't have the heart for it....nor the political savvy to outwit those two !!!!
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:57 pm

"...ah ha! I see, a bunch of merry trolls you are all indeed, though I have been accused of that, and worse, as forumland is a bit like driving, but better, as the combatant can hardly walk over when you have done something really selfish like intentionally steal someone's parking spot and demand an explanation as to their selfish behaviour in front of their friends and onlookers and prick at the conscience that they clearly have lost, trapped in their impregnable metal shell, until they step out of course, oh how they shrink to normality then when they meet someone like me..." Jats slips a touch of brandy into his tea, purely medicinal "...whereas in forumland the language of indifference is your friend then..."

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Indifference
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:33 pm

LOL.... yes, it's odd .... while I value the buffed up armour I allowed on a portion of my bleeding heart in order to maintain a certain mystique ...errr, I mean, not get pawned as some call it....I also realized that indifference may be the ultimate sin ? ?

but I surely did not want to abuse myself by wallowing around too much misplaced anger and desperation
found on many forumns .... the few years I spent playing on a few more trollish forumns was a very strange, yet interesting journey...
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi C9 Friends !!!! WaveHi C9 Friends !!!! Wave
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:39 pm

urOK Hi Joebert !!! I'm headed your way next !!!
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:48 pm

"...yes the true self shines through no matter the mask of choosing, and having tried it for a week on a forum once with twenty or so personalities it astonished me how they do it, as my mere dabble, born of revenge, I'll admit, then became an interesting experiment as by the end of it I was convinced that if they were not mad at the start, they soon would be..."

a repost as is my sane response...

"...obviously that excludes us then as we are all beautifully insane, as someone penned about me recently, still I prefer that, not that it was meant that way from a prolific troll I have had the misfortune to come across, but it is better than the versions of sane I see around on the internet some portraying the persona of perfectness that they see in the adverts, the magazines, before popping the pills or the slug of something that helps to achieve their delusion, and then on to the internet more pretence with a number of persona's that would worry a schizophrenic yet seems perfectly fine to them as they flip from gender and nationality feigning friendship to draw others in before the inevitable attack begins..." a delightful hazelnut cake is devoured while wondering "...what drives them to it, what is missing or has been lost in their life that makes them do it, as they adapt to it, and it becomes the norm, is it them shining through, a mirror of themselves for all to see..."

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Madwomen
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:54 pm

c/thru wrote:
LOL.... well, I also have Ms. Madison, which I created for several reasons, the main being she has no admin access so I log in with her when using the computer at work... just in case anything is being logged

and then I kept "The Big "O" " from the Poast Horror Troll Fest coz I meant to use it to troll
KK and BMG ....HAHA !!! but I don't have the heart for it....nor the political savvy to outwit those two !!!!
the secret to trolling is keep moving forward. throw stuff out there. even if it's wrong. never argue it, keep moving forward. never get tied up answering their questions. control the flow of the conversation
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

Edelweiss

Humor : yes
Number of posts : 405
pennies : 536
Rep : 65

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:09 am

Well done Gents....if tongues were whips, we would all be bruised and bleeding...
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:53 am

Edelweiss wrote:
Well done Gents....if tongues were whips, we would all be bruised and bleeding...

Jats raises an eyebrow "...no not I Edel, no blood boiling here, see when two men have conversations, sitting side by side as always, there is always that permeating theme of mockery and self depreciation running alongside, we call it 'male bonding' to the untrained eye, in between the power tools, football, and obligatory women conversations of course..." says Jats here scratching his balls "...like when I was asked if I was gay recently, not for the first time mind, this time though on the evidence that I have lots of female friends which I thought was rather twisted logic, but perception is truth eh..." and the chameleon adds a twist with some imagery

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Alan_Bates_Oliver_Reed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi C9 Friends !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi C9 Friends !!!!   Hi C9 Friends !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi C9 Friends !!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next