Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

Random Stuff... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:25 pm

(the goblin was beginning to despair of c/thru's family, wondering if kk will turn out to be her aunt then, saying "...well I had my suspicions but I let you come clean about her then...")
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:48 pm

OK, I did gain about 12 lbs...but Thank you....it's mostly in my belly, I now also have love handles forming
and some in my little boobies and a bit on my face....

anyways, as soon as this flu goes away, I'm back on the trails

and yes, take your camera and share some pics or footage, I love that ...
I have a few more amateur vids over at my 'quadgirlfx' youtube channel

~~~~~

*sigh*
you saw KK's lovely shower pic just like the rest of us ... I am almost 100% sure that's really him,
so he is a man...and his wife is openly known on here as Giada

gawd....bicker a bit if you all want...but stop hitting below the belt !!!!

and I can still recall your "damsel in derangement" comment pointed at me,
it was mild, so I got over it ...I just didn't understand how I prompted such a comment at the time

sometimes I think you don't want ANY cyber friends at all...none...period.

Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Jats wrote:

and my quote of the day goes to...

Quote :
# 11
I voted Democrat, for President, even though I was going to vote Republican because of the crazy
hate-mongering, anti-women rights, media whore, faux christian, mother-slacker known as Sarah Palin

Random Stuff... - Page 26 PALIN%202012

Thank you... I think

and that pic needs more commie red around her eyes
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:49 am

Quote :
and yes, take your camera and share some pics or footage, I love that ...
I have a few more amateur vids over at my 'quadgirlfx' youtube channel

"...ah well now..." Jats smiles, dragging himself away from daily life's clutches for a moment "...that I do elsewhere, as well you know now then as Madison, though here is hardly what you would call a friendly site now is it, so no JATS is kept well away from all this, not quite ready for the true nature of man, and you are just left with the chameleon then who is more adept at dealing with it..." and Jats pulls on his trousers and boots now, though making a note to catch up later at how things are progressing then

Random Stuff... - Page 26 I-am-legend
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:52 pm

meanwhile, elsewhere, one of those repost from some place thingies...

Quote :
hey jats whaddup

where do you repost these from?

"...from elsewhere, from other sites that I frequent, or have frequented until banned for 'writing funny' is the excuse mainly, or just being an annoying cunt, though if the truth be told it's usually that I have pricked at something that someone didn't want exposed I s'pose, for like I have said before there are as many forums on the internet as there are stars in the night sky..." as Jats looks out of his window here wondering what has happened to the sun today, the morning mist lingering still "...and so a repost then is just something I have written before elsewhere that is apt here too, unless of course its new, just for you, though of course it may well be posted elsewhere too in due course with perhaps an edit or two, for some of us post and some of us write 'live writing' if you want a name for it then, where they are all kept safely on one site, a store, as well as backed up by being scattered across the internet too, no...no worries about hard drive failure here, neither too the ban, or random thread deletion even by some deluded mod, while all the time revealing self. Besides, in the main they are 'mostly harmless' anyway..." as Jats now remembers to check out Julia here thinking perhaps its time to upgrade the improbability engine again

Random Stuff... - Page 26 Improbabilitydriveb
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:00 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could answer why writers use pseudonyms. I know people are going to say the obvious one of to hide their true name, but was just wondering if anyone has any other ideas? Gra

the goblin thanked the human for his post, saying "...because, the moment one writes, one is dealing in fiction as something projected as whatever then, yet it's still something that only represents here, where each word is in itself a representation here, so you and I are mere personas as none of this is real anyway, so yes, you could use your real name, giving out all those real details too, but that never makes it real or entirely you now, therefore one drops ones dailylife self for its shallowness and instead one writes on, preferring the other self that is reflected within whatever one writes rather than the man in the mirror each time, that's all then, ah but that is everything too..."

Random Stuff... - Page 26 Free
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:20 am

Jats, why so pessimistic about writing ? and I laughed out loud when you wrote someone
reasoned you an "annoying cunt" LOL....have you been called every name in the book by now ?

I laugh at myself whenever I playfully call a male a "pissy bitch" or "punkass bitch" ...something about
the gender twist tickles me as if anyone would still be shocked by this method of taunting ...
I never thought of using the "c" word

P.S.
I'm taking another English / Writing course this term
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:26 am

c/thru wrote:
Jats, why so pessimistic about writing ? and I laughed out loud when you wrote someone
reasoned you an "annoying cunt" LOL....have you been called every name in the book by now ?

I laugh at myself whenever I playfully call a male a "pissy bitch" or "punkass bitch" ...something about
the gender twist tickles me as if anyone would still be shocked by this method of taunting ...
I never thought of using the "c" word

P.S.
I'm taking another English / Writing course this term
I drop the c word freely around trolls.. especially to the males.. coolshadetip
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:30 pm

"...glad you are better then c/thru..." as Jats examines the tiny remnant of a thorn again that refuses to come out of his index finger and so types this without it then "...well one only has to frequent a few so called writers forums to have a bitter taste in ones mouth about modern day writing when the truth of it is, that many of us here have had far more training in English Literature than the majority of famous writers gone, even you Americans then, whereas all they did was just write then. Take the most successful author of our time for example, Ms Rowling, who would still be doing what she was doing before with her work unseen had she taken the advice of other writers then, though good luck with the course anyhow..." writes Jats now his finger throbbing pointing at his words on the screen readying for another Sunday of being a soccer Mom then, as soccer Dads don't exist it seems, and where no doubt he will have to witness the dumb ass coach talk out of his ass while mini-me scores several goals to shove them down his throat again "...yes I have been called most things, for real and in forum land, yet here and there all have an Achilles heel that somehow they never feel should be revealed in return then, and I have found from way back when I was a kid too that its those with the most insecurities themselves that more often than not are the serial name callers then..." as the chameleon licks his thick skin here then while one eye rolls upwards seeing what he means

Random Stuff... - Page 26 Dracomalfoyharrypotterh

Last edited by Jats on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:22 am

"...yes, those writer's forums almost taunt me with their lack of any good posts, moreover, that "kindly keep in goosestep to salute books elsewhere again" attitude just shows me that I might not have much to learn from them anyway, well not if one really wants to learn how to write in posts that is, so I have to take the show to the road now, eye on the hitcount, and polish the reposts then..." mentioned the goblin, admiring those posts JATS could post these days, but also understanding that other posters too, were slowly evolving their posts to something more in tune to their nature now, adding "...mind you, there are some writer's forums that have writers are both accepting and delving into livewriting now, even if they still have the usual failings, of writers turned livewriters, of posts being either too long or too formal for example, but there are no rules save the ones that work for you now..."

Random Stuff... - Page 26 Pat%2Btired

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:57 am

Quote :
Certifiably crazy? He's the one who always narrates his thoughts from a 3rd point of view and has the gecko avatar.

"...if writing in the third person automatically qualifies you for being certifiably crazy then millions of others before me and now are too, and the world would be a duller place with them all locked away, though, if you have been keeping up you will see I switch from third to first as the occasion suits..." as Jats seriously considers making XXX his agent, and realising why the view count on Random Stuff piqued overnight now "...but I like crazy, here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes, the ones who see things differently, they're not fond of rules. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things...they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do..." and the chameleon steals a picture now too, to suit, while knowing some things will never change then

Random Stuff... - Page 26 Creepyclown
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:39 am

Jats wrote:
Quote :
Certifiably crazy? He's the one who always narrates his thoughts from a 3rd point of view and has the gecko avatar.

"...if writing in the third person automatically qualifies you for being certifiably crazy then millions of others before me and now are too, and the world would be a duller place with them all locked away, though, if you have been keeping up you will see I switch from third to first as the occasion suits..." as Jats seriously considers making XXX his agent, and realising why the view count on Random Stuff piqued overnight now "...but I like crazy, here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes, the ones who see things differently, they're not fond of rules. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things...they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do..." and the chameleon steals a picture now too, to suit, while knowing some things will never change then

I like this a lot ... sometimes you write in a manner that flows quicker for this American ...most of the time your punctuation and prepositions slow me down ...LOL...
or maybe the concepts you are trying to express are over my head ...haha, just kidding

BUT >>>> grammar bitch here : wrong use of piqued ? ? maybe I am wrong so it would be cool if you would take the time to justify that, because it's so common to see it the other way around....where someone used peaked when they should have used piqued
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:14 pm

Jats chuckles while sipping his tea back from a beautiful spring afternoon where it has reached a balmy ten degrees c "...I doubt too much goes over your head, and you are very tall for a start, though my posts are deeper than most think and always remembering my humour is drier than a witches tit. Take 'piqued' for example where if you look up the meaning of the word to affect with sharp irritation and resentment, especially by some wound to pride; to wound (the pride, vanity, etc.), to excite (interest, curiosity, etc.) and etcetera, it matches perfectly at why the interest in my thread peaked at that time, and in the conext of that post, breaking the rules etc, it was an intentional 'misuse' then, and of course a follow up post could be made for any grammar Nazi that questioned it, one perhaps less gentle and explanatory than this, so for now your'e special then, until you do that course that is..." and the chameleon reposts this sublime video link once more which he stole from the goblins lair without a care as it should be shown to as many who might appreciate it then

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:28 pm

"...love this thread..." went the goblin again, adding "...I think what it proves is that some of those accepted writing rules can be changed without much loss to the context here, where again if I wrote normally on threads, I know that at the other end of the scale, on the youngster's forums then, they would reject me for the formality of my posting style...", but the goblin also knew too, that writing like this was very much like writing a book now, where both narration and illustration played a part and seemed normal then, saying "...c/thru if you ever start writing in third person, you will understand the fun of it far sooner than my explanation here could explain it...", at which point the goblin had re'read the post for its possible picture, stopping him hitting the post button straight off

Random Stuff... - Page 26 Chimpanzee-at-typewriter
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:59 am

ha ! I don't like to use the term Nazi in a frivolous manner ... I treat words like rape, murder ect. the same.

~ about the young ones on writing : have you seen the books this girl writes in computor/ texting slang lingo ?

crazy, and making a bunch of money with it

Last edited by c/thru on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ETA: punctuation edit)
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:43 pm

any idiot can make money, and c/thru you continue to surprise me with what you tolerate, meanwhile, a repost from elsewhere then...

"...I once asked someone elsewhere what he would do then if he was made president as an alternative to hearing him carp on about illegal immigrants whereupon he eagerly took office and then carped on about illegal immigrants again in the main..." as Jats hears more on the middle east crisis here recognising some of the meddling going on, for they have very sweet oil in Libyia dont you know "...see that's the trouble with the humans there are very few with vision, as in the main, the next one just does what the last one did then, whereas if Jats were president then, for there is no point being King now where our last one could barely speak never mind have any power to do anything other than boost morale then, so, to be president then, for I still believe this last president before the USA hits the wane as the East marches on could really make a difference if he got his balls back..." Jats sips his tea then continues his rambling "...first I would withdraw all troops from everywhere, time to put those jack boots away and fuck the oil, slash the defence budget to the core, don't worry I would keep the nukes, but that's about all, the rest would be invested in nuclear and wind power, and you could install solar in every American household, though you are gonna have to get used to electric cars, and religion would be banned, forced into the underground, secret prayer meetings that could be found and imposed with fines that would boost the economy for a while, prison sentences even, keep all the nuttters in one place, or off to Israel or wherever then, Canada maybe, who cares, just no more putting up with this hogwash no more, give the home guard and the ex military something to do for a while, a bit of religious persecution until the citizens get the idea, and seize all the Churches assets while I am at it, like they do with other drug dealers then, and invest it into the space programme to explore the heavens once again. Oh and free healthcare too, and repeal the right to bear arms to stop you all shooting yourselves, even the cops, that should go down well, replace it with the right to have an abortion in every state, but lets just hope I am not running against Palin then, though either way America would not be the same again..."

Random Stuff... - Page 26 40750598
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:30 pm

fuck, that scared me for a minute...
I was about to finally give you one of the things I suspect you want from me...

the indignant wrath of my virgin ban hammer petkity

I'm glad I made it through your run on sentences ( don't mind me, just practicing my homework )
to see it was just an ironic Palin joke... cool... I don't like the cunt ...

but for the record, she likes religion. She's a Christian, ya know.

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 pm

"....run on sentences, me? How can that be when I am just talking to you here, like say if we were sitting down over a glass of wine, or shooting the shit while having a game of chess and you, or I, went on to explain something, you know was passionate about a subject and needed to get it out of our system, would one of us stop the other mid-sentence to correct grammar, would you uh, would I? No..." as Jats pauses now to let it sink in, smiling "...one might interject, with a 'really', a 'uh huh', or a 'that's bullshit', but never a 'shouldn't there be a pnctuation mark there', no we would be too busy listening to what the other is saying, hopefully anyway and not too busy pretending not too, so throwaway everything you are going to learn then on this writing course, and the habits of years of trolling and listen to what I am saying then..." as Jats holds his palms out gesticulating with his eyes wide and smiling again "...for I do not seek the ban ever, though when it comes it is not I that loses, it is the moderator every time, and so I hope then you will be the one true virgin queen forever never having to ban, or even threatening to again, and continue on with that battle of self then. Who knows you might make it to the next level, but for now its kaching, kapow, game over then..." as the chameleon posts the picture he has just this minute saved for later reluctantly releasing it from his grasp so soon, though for sure to be posted again and again

Random Stuff... - Page 26 Scottpilgrim

Last edited by Jats on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:35 pm

LOL...hold that thought, I gotta take this call

lolFlag

and then look up the word gesticulating
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Ok, did enough time pass that you felt the difference, or did you really sit there and wait
for me to get off the imaginary phone call ....

taunting aside, I get your point and appreciate that no one here picks on my grammar,
but I gotta pratice my editing skills for class...mmmmK ?

my bad, one more little picky-ass thing for tonight -
why not use gesturing ? gesticulating just sounds nasty giggle
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Quote :
I get your point

"...obviously, you didn't..." as Jats chuckles while shaking his head on his way to bed now
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Jats wrote:
Quote :
I get your point

"...obviously, you didn't..." as Jats chuckles while shaking his head on his way to bed now

huh ? ....well, OK....me too neither then cheesy
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:14 am

repost from elsewhere, a friendly writers site, where they get more of JATS then...

"...seems I talk about this site more than I post to it then, as the only writers site that hasn't banned me, yet, a beacon that burns bright though so slowly..." as Jats here writes away a few hours waiting for his sons first game for his school football team, the only one to be picked from his year for the year above him as he follows his Dads footsteps once more then, and triggering Jats to remember being on the school stage holding the cup up proudly to the whole of the school assembled before him where weirdly the team were all given a packet of biscuits each by the headmaster in recognition of our achievement that were scoffed all the same with some bemusement "...yes, must post here more often then, when I can think of something to write about..." as Jats now follows the trail of crumbs elsewhere

Random Stuff... - Page 26 Breadcrumbs
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:30 am

but for you then, I will give your admin powers something to do, though I would argue it is all about context darlings, a repost then...

Quote :
Your powers are useless on me, you Silly Billy.

"...Dr Killinger I presume..." as Jats here is tempted to respond with just one line too as is xxxxxx's sp then, yet continues "...and power, I have no power, as each Random thread turns out differently to the next, so no the power rests with you and with what you feed me next and where you will be known by it as you journey onwards to your self, where one has to decide to fly free, or stay in that cage of your own making then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 26 Iknowwhythecagedbirdsin
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:06 pm

"...missed this first time round, what makes us proud to be English then, a must for any David Beckham and Manchester United fans..."

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:02 am

Quote :
So what do you do for a living jatsman?

"...so much for a morning off then..." Jats wipes the sweat from his brow "...although it seems like there is never a day off now, always working, but not then..." as the adjoining neighbours Leylandis, horrible things, lay all logged up neatly on the floor now as Jats and his next door neighbour appreciate the wealth of light flooding into their gardens, agreeing it was handy them moving out last week then, and so finish seizing the opportunity grabbed with chainsaws in hand that are cooling down on the bench in the glorious sunshine "...though he can keep the wood, I'm more discerning these days...shorts on then, more work to be done then..." as the chameleon knows that a writer is working when he is just staring out of the window you see, as he writes, therefore being a writer then

Random Stuff... - Page 26 Once+Upon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next