Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Never Ending Story ....

Go down 
+8
KK
Alberta Boy
Joebert
Dumbo
java
c/thru
joe
Madison
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Giada

Number of posts : 2011

Never Ending Story .... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:56 am

Joebert wrote:
........on the third day she saw Ted Kennedy walking down the sidewalk and couldnt restrain herself......WHAM, her red pumps hit 'ol uncle Teddy right in the face. Ted was so astonisned he dropped his bottle of........

...wine and started asking if anyone had seem Mary Jo Kopenchne. Then the famous Senator of Chappauiddick stumbled down the road toward the bridge and...[/quote]

pretending he was John Travolta in Saturday Night Live, proceeded to dance on the bridge and hang from the cables, much to the amusement of fellow passersby, who began to form a crowd. Realizing he had an audience, he...
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:58 am

Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
........on the third day she saw Ted Kennedy walking down the sidewalk and couldnt restrain herself......WHAM, her red pumps hit 'ol uncle Teddy right in the face. Ted was so astonisned he dropped his bottle of........

...wine and started asking if anyone had seem Mary Jo Kopenchne. Then the famous Senator of Chappauiddick stumbled down the road toward the bridge and...

pretending he was John Travolta in Saturday Night Live, proceeded to dance on the bridge and hang from the cables, much to the amusement of fellow passersby, who began to form a crowd. Realizing he had an audience, he...[/quote]

........stripped naked and waved his tiny tallywhacker at the crowd. The crowd erupted in a great cheer and cell phone cameras came out of purses and pockets. The crowd was so astonished to see a dancing naked dead man that they........
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:51 am

contacted Ripley's, who responded immediately. when they arrived, they were quite surprised. they thought they had already seen the world's smallest pecker! After the shock and laughter wore off...
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Giada wrote:
contacted Ripley's, who responded immediately. when they arrived, they were quite surprised. they thought they had already seen the world's smallest pecker! After the shock and laughter wore off...

...they neasured it -1 inch. It was an inny. So they had to start a whole new category for dancing dead men with small penises. He was numnber 1 but number 2 was...
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:

...they neasured it -1 inch. It was an inny. So they had to start a whole new category for dancing dead men with small penises. He was numnber 1 but number 2 was...

a shock, for it was proven by tape measure, that the King was really a Queen...
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Giada wrote:

a shock, for it was proven by tape measure, that the King was really a Queen...

"not true" said the King.... the tape measure was very cold, remembering the episode from Seinfeld
and thinking George was a mastermind, in his own mind, of deception. .....
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Madison wrote:

"not true" said the King.... the tape measure was very cold, remembering the episode from Seinfeld

Isn't that the way of deception, such as it's noted that the same person who will lie for you, will most likely also lie to you. George carries on, fully loaded with excuses for bad behavior ...
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Madison wrote:
Madison wrote:

Isn't that the way of deception, such as it's noted that the same person who will lie for you, will most likely also lie to you. George carries on, fully loaded with excuses for bad behavior ...

Fresh off his stint as an obama speech writer and publicist, where he had honed his skills of lies and deciepts, George decided to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Ending Story ....
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10