Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Rep and Points

Go down 
+2
KK
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Blurts : smilies will inherit the earth
Hobbies : code
Humor : binding
Super Powers : early spambot detection Number of posts : 177
pennies : 10000095
Rep : 12

Rep and Points Empty
PostSubject: Rep and Points   Rep and Points Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:12 pm

were activated today...let's see how it works...see how it goes around here @ Cloud 9

Points are automated and have been named as pennies ----- as in "penny for your thoughts"

1 for each message or response posted ---- 2 or 3 for each Topic started

Reputation or Rep is developed similiar to the Karma or Rec/Smite system known on other boards

adding or removing a little Rep Power of a member is done by having a strong emotional reaction of any kind
to specific postings only....
use the small + or - symbols found on the right hand side of posts

----- Please note that all Reps given and taketh away are recorded in everyone's Profile stats -----

no prizes awarded ---- it's just an added element for fun....amusement....curiousity

Back to top Go down
http://cloud9.roflforum.net
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

Rep and Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep and Points   Rep and Points Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Admin wrote:
were activated today...let's see how it works...see how it goes around here @ Cloud 9

Points are automated and have been named as pennies ----- as in "penny for your thoughts"

Reputation or Rep is developed similiar to the Karma or Rec/Smite system known on other boards

adding or removing a little Rep Power of a member is done by having a strong emotional reaction of any kind

----- Please note that all Reps given and taketh away are recorded in everyone's Profile stats -----

no prizes awarded ---- it's just an added element for fun....amusement....curiousity

hey it works
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

Rep and Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep and Points   Rep and Points Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Are the posters here from another site, or did they just stumbled on to it like I did?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Rep and Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep and Points   Rep and Points Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Angelica wrote:
Are the posters here from another site, or did they just stumbled on to it like I did?
i am from another site. a few other sites
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

Rep and Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep and Points   Rep and Points Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:46 am

"...not fond of the principal myself..." as Jats pushes the button once more as he does each time he visits now for his personal amusement "...reminds me too much of the site that used a similar thing, Karma points they called it, and used as a form of social bullying, needless to say Flea and I did not last long though it was a lovely reminder while we were there, here is my farewell post to the trolls...

"...and now the end is near..." sings the chameleon doing a very bad Sinatra impersonation "...I would just like to say a very big thank you for such a laugh, although apart from the odd exception it was laughing AT you, and I will also raise a glass to STE as it is rare that I am shocked on the internet, must be my vocology training, and a refreshing change to the tweeness I often encounter, so to re-iterate one more time, not that anyone is listening, or too busy pretending not too, despite the views saying otherwise for that was the most scary thing was it not that soon this thread would have been 'the best thread ever' for you can not help your selves can you..." the chameleon enjoys one last belly laugh before finding another site for that bike advice then "...for there are as many forums on the internet as there are stars in the night sky and a plethora of you, yet we take what we want without you noticing, enjoy your playground then using Karma for bullying oh the irony...ok then one more laugh MOWHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

Rep and Points The-rat-pack-2
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Rep and Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep and Points   Rep and Points Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:56 pm

they help toughen you up
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

Rep and Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep and Points   Rep and Points Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Angelica wrote:

I'm from the old Yahoo message boards. Made my first posts there. Since then I drift from here to there as the mood strikes me.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Rep and Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep and Points   Rep and Points Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:10 pm

BMG wrote:
Angelica wrote:

I'm from the old Yahoo message boards. Made my first posts there. Since then I drift from here to there as the mood strikes me.
but at least you are a conservative C9smile
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Rep and Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep and Points   Rep and Points Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Admin wrote:

lalala
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Rep and Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep and Points   Rep and Points Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:21 pm

c/thru wrote:
Admin wrote:

lalala
you mean i'm not going to get a prize for my eforts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rep and Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep and Points   Rep and Points Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rep and Points
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Welcome & How To-
Jump to: