Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

whatever you feel like

Go down 
+14
Lady Snipe Dragon
Edelweiss
BMG
Wallstone
Giada
KK
Joebert
Admin
d rok
java
joe
Madison
cappuccino
c/thru
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

whatever you feel like Empty
PostSubject: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:17 pm

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:48 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : learning how to post YouTubes)
Back to top Go down
cappuccino

cappuccino

Number of posts : 153
pennies : 3
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:32 pm

wire wrote:
Ok, one more time ...how do we post a youtube?
I thought you showed me once, but I can't find the post, it's not in the "youtube" thread ?

There is a "flash" and a "youtube" button in the post reply window...

Youtube...

Flash...

For some reason it won't let me "size" the flash videos...
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: how to find your funk   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:37 pm

works for me 8)
Back to top Go down
cappuccino

cappuccino

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:05 am

Madison wrote:

works for me 8)
Hillbilly Bootsy is on the "one" but it sound like he got a "three" on it to me... WHOA... above palm...

James Brown, the Fuhrer of Funk, is the "one" who usually gets credit for first using the expression "keep it on the one, fellas, or I fine yo' ass one hund'ed dolla..." yah, James would FINE a nigga fo' missin' a beat... no kiddin', tha's why they called him the Fuhrer... Fred & Maceo & most of the other J.B.s hated James' funky ass, but Bootsy would never put him down... always gave him full funky credit for his major funkin' contributions to the Funk style...

Bootsy gets credit fo' defectin' from the J.B.s and bringin' the One and the Funk on over, and injecting it into the George Clinton/ Parliament/ Funkadelic's formerly doo-woppy, rockabilly style... notice that Bootsy talks kinda like a hillbilly when he ain't playin' the Star an' sayin' shit like, "Ah, the name is Bootsy, baby" ... that whole "I'm a cool star" Bootsy act was invented by George and Bootsy for the "Bootsy's Rubber Band" act... and it worked, too... but it ain't the "real" Bootsy Collins voice like you're hearin' in that video.

Oh, yah... this was supposed to be about posting youtube vids, wasn't it? lol...
Back to top Go down
cappuccino

cappuccino

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:09 am

wire wrote:

This one didn't work because you omitted the "http://" prefix on the url...

*fixed*
Back to top Go down
cappuccino

cappuccino

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:19 am

wire wrote:

wow...my posts won't even load if I try to use the flash button

ETA : I'm doing everything just like you did in your post...but it won't work for me...

also some of the button icons are missing ( just red X ) in my "post reply" window ....

italic & insert table

This vid will display okay if you remove all the parts of the URL after (and including) the first ampersand (&)... i.e., the part that says "&feature=related" ... SMF forums are forgiving of the trailing arguments, which are prefixed by an & or sometimes by a question mark (?) but this forum apparently is not so forgiving...

Re: the missing buttons in the "post reply" window... those button images are hosted by our free host, and the problem must also be there... for instance, the Italics button isn't displaying for me right now... if you right click on that red x and look at the properties, you'll see the image is from this URL: https://2img.net/i/fa/wysiwyg/text_italic.png ... the images which are displayed and not-displayed keep changing on me... it must be at the host... I shall look in the admin panel to see if there's a way we can substitute our own images, but I doubt it...
Back to top Go down
cappuccino

cappuccino

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:49 am

By editing the posts above, I'm noticing that ALL the "youtube" tags are being replaced by "flash" tags... and the size arguments are inside of parentheses (i.e., "flash(425,350)" instead of "flash=425,350"...

Another transformation which is required is to change the part of the URL that says "/watch?v=" to "/watch/v/" ...

So the underlying, correct syntax is:

Code:

[flash(425,350)]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/KZ_13s__eck[/flash]

I.E., ...

(P.S. - the above cut is from the 1970 Parliament album, "Osmium", which was published before Bootsy joined the band, and it demonstrates the rockabilly edge to George's original Parliament style... which was originally kind of a combination of rock-a-billy, gospel, and doo-wop, until Bootsy brought the funk over from the J.B.s... Fred Wesley (trumpet), Maceo Parker (saxaphone), and the rest of the "Horny Horns" all later followed Bootsy's lead in quitting the J.B.s and joining George's Parliafunkadeliament thang... and thus the legend was realized, and "clone-funk" invaded the war-weary consciousness of the Funk, abandoning war protest songs in favor of the comic-book inspired space-nigga style which persists to the present day... here is an early 70's war protest Funkadelic song... "March to the Witch's Castle" ...from the 1973 Funkadelic album "Cosmic Slop"...

Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down
cappuccino

cappuccino

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
cappuccino

cappuccino

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:15 pm

New York's Not My Home

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:38 am

ROBIN TROWER TOO ROLLING STONED

Back to top Go down
cappuccino

cappuccino

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:32 am

Back to top Go down
cappuccino

cappuccino

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:42 am

The Kinks - Low Budget

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:54 am

The Kinks- Around The Dial

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:10 am

Kinks - Lost and Found

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:31 am

Snape is a Rock (Simon & Garfunkel)

Ron & Hermione "I Can´t take my eyes off you" (Melanie Doane)

Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

PostSubject: Right Now   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:19 pm

another Robin Trower ...my fav

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:02 pm

A classic cut... very Hendrixesque... very cool video, too... I never realized Earth and Saturn passed so close together in their orbits...
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:27 am

whatever you feel like Ladytron300
Not knowing what Mira Aroyo is singing only adds to the sense
of icy mystery that Ladytron cultivates so well in "Black Cat."

Ladytron: Song For The Cylon
By Christian Hoard

Black Cat by Ladytron... click here to LISTEN NOW

September 15, 2008 - This year probably won't see the release of a chillier album than Velocifero, the slept-on third record from the English electro-gloom band Ladytron: In mood and mien, Velocifero is coolly unemotional. It's also just plain cool. "Black Cat" is one two songs on the album sung entirely in Bulgarian, the native tongue of co-frontwoman Mira Aroyo. You can find a translation here, but maybe it's best not to look: Not knowing what Aroyo is singing only adds to the sense of icy mystery that Ladytron cultivates so well in "Black Cat."

Ladytron's shadowy sound has been compared to that of electroclash groups like Fischerspooner, and to the darker work of New Order, but Ladytron sounds like its own band. One signature is ghostly vocals: In "Black Cat," Aroyo sings in a pale, deadpan croon, sounding like she's conjuring something nasty. And though chilliness means never sounding like you're trying too hard, it's easy to wonder whether Ladytron's members actually slave over their arrangements. "Black Cat" feels expertly put-together, tossing in a big, blocky beat, German-industrial basslines, and other synth adornments, with maximum drama (but not schlock) the apparent goal. The result is a banger that could be on the playlist for a dance party thrown by the Cylons on Battlestar Galactica, if they were hipper.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=94620747
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:18 am

Jane Says

Jane's Addiction
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:18 pm

Nelly Furtado
Turn off the Light
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:22 pm

Bodies
Drowning Pool
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:28 pm

I like that song sometimes...it's actually on my anger management CD 8)

I think that lead singer committed suicide ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whatever you feel like   whatever you feel like Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whatever you feel like
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next