Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola' Empty
PostSubject: Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola'   Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Jan 27, 2011 – 4:16 PM
David Moye - AOL News

Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola' 12961310

... each 12-ounce bottle of "Canna Cola" will contain 35 to 65 milligrams of THC,
the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana.

Considering that the average dose of medical marijuana is about 25 milligrams,
it's no surprise there's quite a buzz surrounding the product, which is scheduled to
debut in Colorado cannabis collectives in February and cost $10 to $15 per bottle.

Although Butler says he's never smoked pot in his life, he told the Santa Cruz Sentinel
that he loves branding and was intoxicated by the concept of "how Snapple or Coca-Cola

or Minute Maid would make a marijuana beverage, if they ever chose to do it."

"You look at all the marijuana products out there, and they are so mom-and-pop,
hippie-dippy and rinky-dink,"he said. "If someone can put every color on the rainbow on it, they do.

If they can pick the most inappropriate and unreadable fonts, they will. And there's marijuana leaves
on everything. It's a horrible cliché in the industry."

Although Canna Cola does include marijuana leaves in the logo, Butler believes his rendition --
a leaf made of bubbles to suggest soda pop -- is way more buzz worthy than those of competitors.

"A lot of medical marijuana patients in San Diego are younger and, for them, we sell a variety of
cannabis Kool-Aids that do really well."

...___________________________ ...

I can't believe how crazy all this MMJ biz is ...
there are practically giving away MMJ cards to anyone since we went semi-legal with it ... it's kinda scary

and there are so many "Clinics" ...they are starting to fight amongst themselves for clients and the robberies have begun

Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola'   Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:45 pm

*sighs*..what else can they do to market this to kids? I hat pot..I have seen it destroy a few lives..ppl think it is harmless.. but it isnt.. tsktsk
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola'   Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
*sighs*..what else can they do to market this to kids? I hat pot..I have seen it destroy a few lives..ppl think it is harmless.. but it isnt.. tsktsk

I know...seriously, just what ailments do a large section of young people have that warrants MMJ cards ?
so many that cannibis Koolaid and soda can be profitable

Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola'   Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:51 pm

c/thru wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:

I know...seriously, just what ailments do a large section of young people have that warrants MMJ cards ?
so many that cannibis Koolaid and soda can be profitable

hey..they can spike it with booze and kill two birds with one stone.. C9no
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola'   Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola' Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:44 pm

"...reminds me of a long time back when an old girlfriend and I were on holiday in Europe and we kept returning to the same little restaurant, not finding anywhere better, where after the meal and drinks they would give us free liqueurs from an odd shaped bottle which were wonderful. It was only on our last evening that we deciphered in broken Spanish that the funny looking plant inside the liqueur bottle was marijuana, which explained everything then..." as Jats thinks back now to those heady naive days
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola'   Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola' Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:32 pm

ahhh....good ole days, good times ...ignorance was bliss ...LOL

I've always heard that CocaCola started out greenish in color and had parts from the coco leaf or cocaine ...something like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola'   Soda Pot: California Company Creates 'Canna Cola' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1