Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Flannel Quote of the year

Go down 
+4
Lady Snipe Dragon
Jats
KK
c/thru
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KK

Number of posts : 8316

Flannel Quote of the year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flannel Quote of the year   Flannel Quote of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:21 am

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
OMG

please do not start up again you guys

have a cheeseburger OK ?

i think he's upset because that whilst herefore, and then, i pondered. looking back on days gone by with great amusement KK sat and wondered whilst pouring a fresh one. Where this all might lead. and then remembering meanings from yet another memory, chuclked and moved on.
either that or he's upset I pissed on him. it's kind of hard to tell through all that broken english.

Now would that be direct or indirect?
Back to top Go down
gin rumy

Number of posts : 117
pennies : 122
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Flannel Quote of the year   Flannel Quote of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Jats wrote:
"....did that film reference sail right over your head KK then..." as Jats notices he is back to direct trolling, instead of indirect trolling again then and then looks down his little list to see what's coming next "... what's up KK you got no one to play with, has the need not been satisfied elsewhere..." and Jats chuckles drawing an amazing K,Q,J,10,9 straight flush on his other screen and decides that would be a good time to turn in, can only piss off so many Americans in one night he feels noticing that smell of male urine in here again

Flannel Quote of the year - Page 2 TheSting_Newman
Beat him down Jats. Don't take his shit. Frigging Cyber Bully.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Flannel Quote of the year   Flannel Quote of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:37 pm

gin rumy wrote:
Jats wrote:
"....did that film reference sail right over your head KK then..." as Jats notices he is back to direct trolling, instead of indirect trolling again then and then looks down his little list to see what's coming next "... what's up KK you got no one to play with, has the need not been satisfied elsewhere..." and Jats chuckles drawing an amazing K,Q,J,10,9 straight flush on his other screen and decides that would be a good time to turn in, can only piss off so many Americans in one night he feels noticing that smell of male urine in here again

Flannel Quote of the year - Page 2 TheSting_Newman
Beat him down Jats. Don't take his shit. Frigging Cyber Bully.
well thanks for the laugh anyway
Back to top Go down
flannel

flannel

Number of posts : 12
pennies : 20
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Flannel Quote of the year   Flannel Quote of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:41 am

c/thru wrote:
Dear KK & Jats,

imma let you boys duke it out, but the whole thing is making ME feel trolled

Quote :

Flannel once asked :

Do we have an alpha male problem here ?

lolFlag

Wow! Me? Very Happy

People like me! They really do! giggle
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Flannel Quote of the year   Flannel Quote of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:35 am

("...nice thread..." went the goblin, wondering what's it about now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flannel Quote of the year   Flannel Quote of the year - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flannel Quote of the year
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2