Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Who here believes in God?

Go down 
+10
Angelica
jjjamesjchrist
java
Toldyaso
c/thru
yangying
BMG
Giada
Joebert
KK
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KK

Number of posts : 8316

Who here believes in God? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who here believes in God?   Who here believes in God? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:58 pm

posts random reply
Back to top Go down
greek

Number of posts : 8
pennies : 14
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Who here believes in God?   Who here believes in God? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:48 pm

KK wrote:
I'll start - I do. I have no doubts a God exists. While I don't have any solid proof, it's something I sense. I can feel his presence. Hard to describe but I know he's there.

YES, I believe in God and me give you some proof: Miracles. No, he does not regrow your lost leg, however, he works in another way. You get in your car in a cramped parking lot and turn the key. The car does not start, you trun thekey again and the car starts, just as some H3 hummer roars by you that would have slammed into you if your car started the first time.

Also, an excellent book: "The case for a creator" by Lee Stroeble
Back to top Go down
greek

PostSubject: Re: Who here believes in God?   Who here believes in God? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Other proof of God has to deal with the earth is perfect for life, the atmosphere, the 24 hr day, the gravitation, the ozono layer to shield us. To many perfect parameters for this to happen by chance.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Who here believes in God?   Who here believes in God? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:39 pm

then again, I think you will fit in well here...

"...it was at a very early age that I fathomed there were a few flaws in religion, it just didn't add up to me, even then recognising that it was mainly the 'odd' people that believed, and when you are six and its a toss up between God and Dinosaurs, well Dinosaurs will win every time, though in later years I enjoyed Religious Education classes tremendously for what other class in school could you use the words of your heroes, mock and ridicule the teacher, and sill get A grades then..."

Back to top Go down
greek

PostSubject: Re: Who here believes in God?   Who here believes in God? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Biblically, 2 things must be realized:

1) There is a time lapse between the creation of the planet and the creation in the book of genesis.

2) The hebrew word for day in the creation is an undeterminable amount of time, not necessarily a 24 hr day.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Who here believes in God?   Who here believes in God? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:34 pm

http://www.happyatheistforum.com/

Jats chuckles "...here is a link for you then Greek, where they will be happy to discuss this with you and you can quote and re-quote copy and past to your hearts content that Dinosaurs never existed, the Earth was made in six days, and anything else that you want to debate forever and ever amen then, as there are no sinners here to be saved other than the ones who do believe already then..." and Jats laughs again picking up the Ammonite from his coffee table a treasured find that he has had since he was a child, roughly 2 million years old and still going strong, while the chameleon posts a picture of one of his ancestors with a friend, as a little taster for Greek then...

Who here believes in God? - Page 3 Jesus_and_the_dinosaurs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here believes in God?   Who here believes in God? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who here believes in God?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Religion & Spiritual-
Jump to: