Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Never Ending Story ....

Go down 
+8
KK
Alberta Boy
Joebert
Dumbo
java
c/thru
joe
Madison
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Wallstone

Number of posts : 1000

Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:52 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
Wallstone wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
a bunch of Po crakers. took everything they had right down to their .....

peg legs, garters and hooks; however, being freed from worldly possessions and even a drop a yummy rum punch, the pirates had a piratey epiphany and realized that they could be more than pirates... that they could be......

movie stars in a new movie starring Johhny Depp, so they packed up their pirate gear and headed for...
las vegas, only made it out to needles where they discovered......

snoopy and his brother spike pretending to be vultures, lurking over the near dead pirate-actors who, for all their forethought, failed to bring......
antiseptic mouthwash and when they were kissed they scream, dog germs, I've been kissed by a dog and got dog germs. At which point snoopy and spike :shades: hopped on board their ........
Segways, and rolled over to a nearby Starbucks, where they sat up at the bar, and begged the barista to fetch them freshly made...
catpuchinos, and as they toasted their feline favorites they sang.....

Cat Scratch Fever over and over and over until the other patrons screamed and demanded they be hurled from the doorways into the dusty streets of the small nevada town, only to be confronted by.....

a huge giraffe, who invites them to join him for a drink at the bar across the street. As it turns out, the giraffe can't hold his liquor and passes out in a heap on the floor.
Snoopy and Spike figure they'd best be on their way, and head for the door, stepping over the giraffe on their way out. The bartender calls out to them, "Hey, you can't leave that lyin' there on the floor!". Snoopy yells back, "It's not a lion--it's a giraffe!"
He and Spike run out into the street, just as a...
Back to top Go down
Alberta Boy

Alberta Boy

Hobbies : Carpenter/Rugby Ref-player/former scuba instructor/D2 addict (mostly cured - look out for D3 though)
Humor : the quick quip and the surprise ending
Super Powers : can fold fitted sheets Number of posts : 425
pennies : 160
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:12 am

Wallstone wrote:
a huge giraffe, who invites them to join him for a drink at the bar across the street. As it turns out, the giraffe can't hold his liquor and passes out in a heap on the floor.
Snoopy and Spike figure they'd best be on their way, and head for the door, stepping over the giraffe on their way out. The bartender calls out to them, "Hey, you can't leave that lyin' there on the floor!". Snoopy yells back, "It's not a lion--it's a giraffe!"

,,,,,,,member of the BJA (Bad Joke Agency) walks in. With a groan, he draws his weapon, and a torrent of semi-spoiled banana peals rapid fires out across the street in their path. As they slip and slide, they fall into an open manhole (personal access cover), landing in the slimy water (run-off). Instantly insane laughter peals through the dark urban caverns ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Alberta Boy wrote:
Wallstone wrote:

,,,,,,,member of the BJA (Bad Joke Agency) walks in. With a groan, he draws his weapon, and a torrent of semi-spoiled banana peals rapid fires out across the street in their path. As they slip and slide, they fall into an open manhole (personal access cover), landing in the slimy water (run-off). Instantly insane laughter peals through the dark urban caverns ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

of the Morlocks, who immediately swarm over them, and, subduing them easily, the Morlocks then carry them off through many miles of twisting, labyrinthine tunnels into an vast underground lair, unknown to the city dwellers above. As their journey continues deeper and deeper beneath the city, the tunnels gradually become drier and better lit, and Snoopy and Spike are amazed to discover a vast community of hundreds and possibly thousands of the outcast Morlocks living together in peaceful coexistence many fathoms below the city. Finally they are taken into the audience chamber of the Awesome Queen Bee, who greets them with ...
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:10 pm

java wrote:
Alberta Boy wrote:
Wallstone wrote:

of the Morlocks, who immediately swarm over them, and, subduing them easily, the Morlocks then carry them off through many miles of twisting, labyrinthine tunnels into an vast underground lair, unknown to the city dwellers above. As their journey continues deeper and deeper beneath the city, the tunnels gradually become drier and better lit, and Snoopy and Spike are amazed to discover a vast community of hundreds and possibly thousands of the outcast Morlocks living together in peaceful coexistence many fathoms below the city. Finally they are taken into the audience chamber of the Awesome Queen Bee, who greets them with ...
dreams of milk and honey, while sitting in a blue room. but quikly their attention is turned to ...
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:55 pm

KK wrote:
java wrote:
Alberta Boy wrote:
Wallstone wrote:

dreams of milk and honey, while sitting in a blue room. but quikly their attention is turned to ...
the sad and desperate plight of the Morlocks, who are forced to live their isolated existance far below from the sunlight and away from the fresh air because of the unreasoning fears and irrational rejection of the city dwellers, just because...
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:16 pm

...[/quote]dreams of milk and honey, while sitting in a blue room. but quikly their attention is turned to ...[/quote]the sad and desperate plight of the Morlocks, who are forced to live their isolated existance far below from the sunlight and away from the fresh air because of the unreasoning fears and irrational rejection of the city dwellers, just because...[/quote]they listen to that long haired rock and roll music ever since chuck bery's tour bus came through town and was .......
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

Hobbies : marine biology/architecture
Humor : You be the judge
pennies : 869
Rep : 41

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:16 pm

KK wrote:
they listen to that long haired rock and roll music ever since chuck bery's tour bus came through town and was .......

rear-ended by a an out-of-control Humvee being driven by former child star...
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Wallstone wrote:
KK wrote:
they listen to that long haired rock and roll music ever since chuck bery's tour bus came through town and was .......

gary coleman who couldn't see over the dashboard. When asked about the incident his only reply was......
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:00 am

KK wrote:
Wallstone wrote:
KK wrote:

gary coleman who couldn't see over the dashboard. When asked about the incident his only reply was......

whatchoo talkin bout willis? whereupon the police set upon him in rodney king fashion, kicking and striking him with batons, when out of the blue, there appeared...
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:41 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
Wallstone wrote:
KK wrote:

whatchoo talkin bout willis? whereupon the police set upon him in rodney king fashion, kicking and striking him with batons, when out of the blue, there appeared...

Underdog, with Simon Bar Sinister right on his tail. As Underdog attempted to rescue Gary, Simon blasted the whole crowd with a devolvo-ray which...
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Underdog, with Simon Bar Sinister right on his tail. As Underdog attempted to rescue Gary, Simon blasted the whole crowd with a devolvo-ray which...[/quote]

...only works in cartoon land, so the cops walked over and pimp slapped him. He ran off crying while Underdog just...
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Joebert wrote:
Underdog, with Simon Bar Sinister right on his tail. As Underdog attempted to rescue Gary, Simon blasted the whole crowd with a devolvo-ray which...

...only works in cartoon land, so the cops walked over and pimp slapped him. He ran off crying while Underdog just...[/quote]

casually lifted his leg on a fire hydrant, and hailed a taxi. "Take me to..."
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Wallstone wrote:
Joebert wrote:

...only works in cartoon land, so the cops walked over and pimp slapped him. He ran off crying while Underdog just...

casually lifted his leg on a fire hydrant, and hailed a taxi. "Take me to..."[/quote]the cat house, i'm in need of some good .......
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:46 pm

KK wrote:
the cat house, i'm in need of some good .......
Sweet Polly Purebread. At the cat house, the madam assured him that...
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:06 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:

...all of the cats had been wormed. Underdog nodded his approval. He was ready to get down to business. "What can I get for $5?" he inquired. The madam thought for a second and responded, "Well, there's always the old..."
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:26 pm

Wallstone wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:

...all of the cats had been wormed. Underdog nodded his approval. He was ready to get down to business. "What can I get for $5?" he inquired. The madam thought for a second and responded, "Well, there's always the old..."
deuteronmy, now that cats is no longer he has a lot of spare time on his hands. he has been keeping busy by ......
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:07 pm

KK wrote:
Wallstone wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:

deuteronmy, now that cats is no longer he has a lot of spare time on his hands. he has been keeping busy by ......

finding hot new talent for internet sites, but since he is OLD deuteronomy and his eyesight has gone bad, he has found.....
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:18 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
Wallstone wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:

finding hot new talent for internet sites, but since he is OLD deuteronomy and his eyesight has gone bad, he has found.....
the new talent is nothing to caw about. though he searched and he tried he could not replace what he lost. Now poor snoopy finds himself looking at......
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:21 pm

KK wrote:
the new talent is nothing to caw about. though he searched and he tried he could not replace what he lost. Now poor snoopy finds himself looking at......

a mirror and wondering where the heck Underdog went. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Underdog appears and he and Snoopy are reunited. They are glad to be back together, and decide to head over to Barney the Purple Dinosaur's house for some old-fashioned...
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Wallstone wrote:
KK wrote:

a mirror and wondering where the heck Underdog went. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Underdog appears and he and Snoopy are reunited. They are glad to be back together, and decide to head over to Barney the Purple Dinosaur's house for some old-fashioned...
karaoke singing I love you, You love me , we're a happy family when all of a sudden they looked out the window and saw......
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:01 pm

KK wrote:
Wallstone wrote:
KK wrote:

karaoke singing I love you, You love me , we're a happy family when all of a sudden they looked out the window and saw......

Big Bird and Ernie marching down the street with a Mexican mariachi band! They corralled Barney and Snoopy out of the house and forced them into the streets where they were forced to sing LaBamba and do the limbo! A great time was had by all until...
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Big Bird and Ernie marching down the street with a Mexican mariachi band! They corralled Barney and Snoopy out of the house and forced them into the streets where they were forced to sing LaBamba and do the limbo! A great time was had by all until...[/quote]they realized the moose weren't coming. Rolling Eyes At which point they packed up all of their gear and shuffled of to ........
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:12 pm

KK wrote:
Big Bird and Ernie marching down the street with a Mexican mariachi band! They corralled Barney and Snoopy out of the house and forced them into the streets where they were forced to sing LaBamba and do the limbo! A great time was had by all until...
they realized the moose weren't coming. Rolling Eyes At which point they packed up all of their gear and shuffled of to ........[/quote]

Buffalo, after they got their panties and scanties and...
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
they realized the moose weren't coming. Rolling Eyes At which point they packed up all of their gear and shuffled of to ........

Buffalo, after they got their panties and scanties and...[/quote]buffalo Bills Jerseys ( Bills stands for Boy I Love Losing Superbowls) and headed down to El Paso to pass the old el passo and .......
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:22 pm

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
they realized the moose weren't coming. Rolling Eyes At which point they packed up all of their gear and shuffled of to ........

Buffalo, after they got their panties and scanties and...
buffalo Bills Jerseys ( Bills stands for Boy I Love Losing Superbowls) and headed down to El Paso to pass the old el passo and .......[/quote]

look for PeeWee's bike in The Alamo basement! Where, after taking a tour of The Alamo, they were told there is no basement, they began walking down a dirt road when all of a sudden it got dark, realllllllly dark, and out of no where, a big rig pulled up and offered them a lift, when to their horror, the driver revealved herself to be...
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:27 pm

look for PeeWee's bike in The Alamo basement! Where, after taking a tour of The Alamo, they were told there is no basement, they began walking down a dirt road when all of a sudden it got dark, realllllllly dark, and out of no where, a big rig pulled up and offered them a lift, when to their horror, the driver revealved herself to be...[/quote]Large Alice, and it wasn't a big rig it was a wheelchair. Now this was one scary ass, mean looking , evil, woman who shouted at the top of her lungs.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story ....   Never Ending Story .... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Ending Story ....
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next