Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Bodies found at US trailer park

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

Bodies found at US trailer park Empty
PostSubject: Bodies found at US trailer park   Bodies found at US trailer park Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:28 pm

A murder investigation is under way in the US state of Georgia following the discovery of seven bodies in a mobile home, police say.

The bodies were found shortly after 0800 (1200 GMT) at New Hope Plantation trailer park in Brunswick.

Police said two critically injured people were found at the scene and taken to hospital in Savannah 60 miles (97km) away.

Local reports said those injured were two children.

The town of Brunswick is about 240 miles (380km) south-east of the state capital, Atlanta.

Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering said it was worst such incident he had dealt with in 25 years of police work.

"We have never had such an incident with so many victims," he said. "It is not a scene that I would want anybody to see."

He said a family member had alerted police but declined to say how the victims had died.

Some of those killed had been tentatively identified, he added, but he would not release names or ages.

By early Saturday evening, four of the seven bodies had been removed from the crime scene.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Bodies found at US trailer park   Bodies found at US trailer park Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:55 pm

What the hell ? idunno
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Bodies found at US trailer park   Bodies found at US trailer park Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:29 pm

This is just more proof it's more dangerous to live in the USA than it is a war zone.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Bodies found at US trailer park   Bodies found at US trailer park Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:30 pm

seems like the guy who reported it also did it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodies found at US trailer park   Bodies found at US trailer park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodies found at US trailer park
Page 1 of 1