Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW

Go down 
+2
c/thru
Joebert
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Empty
PostSubject: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:31 am

This is sort of like a where are they now but it's just Jesse Jackson, Al Sharton and now Obama. Seems every time some thing happens to a black person Jesse and Al show up. Obama must be having a slow week running the country because now from the White House he is deciding who ahould be arrested. On the up side that at least slowed him down a little giving our tax dollars away.

So when and where will the three end up next? And by the way if it would have been a White scholar at Cambridge you wouldn't have heard a peep out of any of those clowns.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:25 pm

it sucks that a police officer has to also contemplate the fucked up attributes of Racism and how influential a citizen might be

and, you would think with big time scholar degrees and plenty of historical media reports, Gates would be able to comprehend police protocals and let them do their job safely.... Gates was probably flustered by the possible attempted break-in or just a jammed door ??, lost his composure and misdirected his anger....

maybe he had hidden contraband brought back from his trip?

I am a bit shocked at President Obama, if the reports are correct, it sounds like he may have had a knee-jerk reaction as well
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 pm

He was retrieving the souveniers for his buddy, Obama. lolFlag
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:16 pm

Update on "O" :

this afternoon :
the President was spotted giving an emergency impromptu speech
almost apologizing for his "knee-jerk" "racheting it up" comments concerning the incident

sometime soon :
Officer Crowley and Professor Gates will meet him at the White House for beer [and hugs].

Full Story
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Is it any wonder the world laughs at us?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:50 pm

I think if I was the cop I would tell Obama to stick it in his ass and stay out of police business.

If Obama is going to weigh in on every time a black person gets arrested by a white cop hes going to be pretty busy. If a black cop would have arrested him would he have called the cop stupid? I really doubt it.

He's doing a bad enough job running the country and the New GM, he should stay out of police business. Leave that job to Jesse Jackson and AL Sharpton like in the past.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:43 pm

How do I rec that post? C9BeerCheer
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:59 pm

Giada wrote:

Hahaha...well Obama is starting to show his true colors...
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:

Hahaha...well Obama is starting to show his true colors...

Funny how blind people can be - I saw thru him from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 pm

Giada wrote:
Just click the "plus sign" (+) in the upper right hand corner of the post.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:46 pm

obama was totally out of line and this really demonstrates his inexperience and inabilty to do his job effectively since when does the president get involved in a local non issue
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:29 am

KK wrote:
obama was totally out of line and this really demonstrates his inexperience and inabilty to do his job effectively since when does the president get involved in a local non issue

Exactly, that's Jesse and Al's job. Obama is just starting to show his true colors. In 4 years I hope people are sick of him and we can get a better choice next time in '12
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:27 am

KK wrote:

Yep, I find it interesting that this particular inappropriate remark came during a desperation "news conference" designed to gin up support for his slipping health care bill. He looked and sounded frustrated that his wonderful health care package wasnt being accepted without question.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:28 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:

Yep, I find it interesting that this particular inappropriate remark came during a desperation "news conference" designed to gin up support for his slipping health care bill. He looked and sounded frustrated that his wonderful health care package wasnt being accepted without question.

Think he is on his way out?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:10 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:

yep when he knew he would have a large audiance.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:11 am

What's the difference between Jesse, Al and Obama?
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:27 am

Joebert wrote:

Is this a trick question ?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:52 am

BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:

It is there is no difference. I saw the two women fly back from North Korea today and was surprised there was no Jesse Jackson, AL Sharpton or Obama. But then I noticed they weren't black women so why would they be there.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:55 am

Dat be raysis!
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:19 am

Joebert wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:

It is there is no difference. I saw the two women fly back from North Korea today and was surprised there was no Jesse Jackson, AL Sharpton or Obama. But then I noticed they weren't black women so why would they be there.

Bill Clinton would never share the spotlight with any of them.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:25 pm

He's a stand alone kinda guy - just ask Monica, Jennifer, etc., etc.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:40 am

Giada wrote:
Dat be raysis!

evil grin

Last edited by Joebert on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:41 am

Giada wrote:
Dat be raysis!

I'm sure you are talking about Jesse, Al and Obama...right.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:43 am

BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:

Bill Clinton would never share the spotlight with any of them.

hooked
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:45 am

Giada wrote:
He's a stand alone kinda guy - just ask Monica, Jennifer, etc., etc.

Do you think he stood up the whole time? A sante'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW   J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J, A & O WHERE ARE THEY NOW
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Politics & News-
Jump to: