Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Empty
PostSubject: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:36 pm

U.S. to split by 2010? Russian analyst thinks so
KGB-trained official's prediction of looming breakup spurs celebrity, scorn

By Joel Garreau
Washington Post
updated 2:01 a.m. MT, Sat., Jan. 3, 2009

For seriously predicting that the United States will break into six parts in June or July of 2010,
Igor Panarin has suddenly become a Russian state-media celebrity.

Hardly a day goes by without another interview or two for the KGB-trained, Kremlin-backed senior analyst.
The clamor in Russia for his ideas is growing, he says.

Panarin's disintegration divination comes complete with a map. In it ...

Alaska goes to Russia.

Hawaii goes to Japan or China.

"The California Republic" — the West from Utah and Arizona to the Pacific — goes to China.

"The Texas Republic" — the South from New Mexico to Florida — goes to Mexico.

"Atlantic America" — the Northeast from Tennessee and South Carolina up to Maine — joins the European Union.

And "The Central North-American Republic" — the Plains from Ohio to Montana — goes to Canada.

LINK to full story
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Isn't 2010 the year that Rod Steiger and John Lithgow are scheduled to make a joint US-Soviet mission to Jupiter, so we can find out what happened to the Discovery One mission, back in 2001?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:43 am

Alaska goes to Russia.....First lets take the oil.

Hawaii goes to Japan or China...has to be Japan, half the people there are Japanese

"The California Republic" — the West from Utah and Arizona to the Pacific — goes to China....More like Mexico

"The Texas Republic" — the South from New Mexico to Florida — goes to Mexico...all the jobs are already in Mexico

"Atlantic America" — the Northeast from Tennessee and South Carolina up to Maine — joins the European Union...They would throw them back.

And "The Central North-American Republic" — the Plains from Ohio to Montana — goes to Canada....I'm sure Canda is happy without that property.

We will still be one 2010 and we will be one as long as any of us are alive.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:37 pm

russia is just upset they let alaska slip through their fingers because they didn't have the wherewithall to manage it properly.
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:44 am

Just think, Sarah Palin could have been president of Russia... or maybe she would be Sarah Putin. Smile
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:52 pm

java wrote:
Just think, Sarah Palin could have been president of Russia... or maybe she would be Sarah Putin. Smile
I think 4 yrs from now will be interesting. The economy will be doing better but jobs will still be hurting. Not a heck of a lot will change. Who knows where peoples heads will be at. I'm sure gas will be sky high again though.
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:07 pm

KK wrote:
java wrote:
I think 4 yrs from now will be interesting. The economy will be doing better but jobs will still be hurting. Not a heck of a lot will change. Who knows where peoples heads will be at. I'm sure gas will sky high again though.
Some are already predicting as high as $6/gallon by the end of the year. The price of natural gas will prolly not have a chance to go down before oil goes up again which is too bad 'cause natural gas is what's kicking my budgetary ass right now.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:20 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:
I think 4 yrs from now will be interesting. The economy will be doing better but jobs will still be hurting. Not a heck of a lot will change. Who knows where peoples heads will be at. I'm sure gas will sky high again though.
Some are already predicting as high as $6/gallon by the end of the year. The price of natural gas will prolly not have a chance to go down before oil goes up again which is too bad 'cause natural gas is what's kicking my budgetary ass right now.
natural gas should be lower. but of course it is winter so.....
I don't notice the gasoline prices too much becaue I take the bus into the city. I only fill my car up about once every 6-8 wks. in the summer I take my bike as often as I can. My son has a gas eating sports car and he likes to drive so I know he is getting hammered
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:12 am

KK wrote:
I don't notice the gasoline prices too much becaue I take the bus into the city. I only fill my car up about once every 6-8 wks. in the summer I take my bike as often as I can. My son has a gas eating sports car and he likes to drive so I know he is getting hammered
What bugs me was that the price of gas didn't go down until AFTER I quit driving 50 miles back and forth to work every day. I drive much less now so the lower price of gas doesn't do me as much good as it would have done then.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:48 am

java wrote:
KK wrote:
What bugs me was that the price of gas didn't go down until AFTER I quit driving 50 miles back and forth to work every day. I drive much less now so the lower price of gas doesn't do me as much good as it would have done then.

Gas is starting on it's way back up now. At least here anyway.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:43 pm

Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:

Gas is starting on it's way back up now. At least here anyway.
yea we are up about 15cents
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:47 pm

Gas has climbed back up by about 37 cents here, from a low of about $1.48 to a high of $1.85 last time I looked.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:55 pm

java wrote:
Gas has climbed back up by about 37 cents here, from a low of about $1.48 to a high of $1.85 last time I looked.
we've gone from about 1.35 to 1.53 in NJ and about 1.70 to 1.88 in NY
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:48 am

KK wrote:
java wrote:

$1.79 here today. A few days ago it was $1.89. People do seem to be driving less if they can.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:

$1.79 here today. A few days ago it was $1.89. People do seem to be driving less if they can.
it should go back down again next week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so   U.S. to split by 2010 ?     Russian analyst thinks so Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.S. to split by 2010 ? Russian analyst thinks so
Page 1 of 1