Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy Empty
PostSubject: Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy   Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:46 am

Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy Tribune_Company_files_for_bankruptcy_protectionTribune Company files for bankruptcy protection

Tribune Company files for bankruptcy protection
Flags wave on the Michigan Avenue bridge in front of the Tribune Tower on December 8, 2008 in Chicago. The Tribune Company, which owns the Chicago Cubs baseball franchise, as well as the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, The Sun of Baltimore, The Hartford (Conn.) Courant, six other daily newspapers and 23 television stations, filed for bankruptcy protection Monday in a Delaware court. (UPI Photo/Brian Kersey)

http://www.upi.com/News_Photos/News/Tribune_Company_files_for_bankruptcy_protection/1319/
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy   Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:39 am

java wrote:
Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy Tribune_Company_files_for_bankruptcy_protectionTribune Company files for bankruptcy protection

Tribune Company files for bankruptcy protection
Flags wave on the Michigan Avenue bridge in front of the Tribune Tower on December 8, 2008 in Chicago. The Tribune Company, which owns the Chicago Cubs baseball franchise, as well as the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, The Sun of Baltimore, The Hartford (Conn.) Courant, six other daily newspapers and 23 television stations, filed for bankruptcy protection Monday in a Delaware court. (UPI Photo/Brian Kersey)

http://www.upi.com/News_Photos/News/Tribune_Company_files_for_bankruptcy_protection/1319/

Didn't Sam Zill the billionare just buy it? Wonder what that will cost the tax payers in Illinois.
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy   Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:46 pm

Sam Zell bought the Trib but that was almost 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy   Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:42 am

java wrote:

How does a billionare file for bankruptcy. He's screwing the people in Illinois.
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy   Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:54 am

Joebert wrote:
java wrote:

How does a billionare file for bankruptcy. He's screwing the people in Illinois.

This guy dies, and goes to Heaven, and St. Peter is showing him around. After several hours of walking through the streets of Heavenly palaces, the guy realizes he has to use the bathroom, so they stop at the Heaven cafeteria so he can use the public bathroom there.

A few minutes later, the guy comes running out of the bathroom, saying, "I can't use the bathroom in there! I looked through the little slots in the urinals, and I could see thousands of moaning people down there!"

St. Peter replies, "Oh, don't worry about those people, they are just the people of Illinois. Everybody pisses on them."
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy   Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:13 pm

java wrote:
Joebert wrote:
java wrote:

This guy dies, and goes to Heaven, and St. Peter is showing him around. After several hours of walking through the streets of Heavenly palaces, the guy realizes he has to use the bathroom, so they stop at the Heaven cafeteria so he can use the public bathroom there.

A few minutes later, the guy comes running out of the bathroom, saying, "I can't use the bathroom in there! I looked through the little slots in the urinals, and I could see thousands of moaning people down there!"

St. Peter replies, "Oh, don't worry about those people, they are just the people of Illinois. Everybody pisses on them."

WOW, that sure is the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy   Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chicago Tribune files bankruptcy
Page 1 of 1