Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Interesting stuff

Go down 
+6
c/thru
gin rumy
Edelweiss
Alberta Boy
Lady Snipe Dragon
KK
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Snipe Dragon

Number of posts : 901

Interesting stuff - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:19 pm

KK wrote:
i want to be a pig who mates with lions
I know you are work but you need to see the female on this video..

rolling on floor lau
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 pm

I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win as argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me. You too can win arguments.

Simply follow these rules:

*Drink liquor.

Suppose you are at a party and some hotshot intellectual is expounding on the economy of Peru, a subject you know nothing about. If you're drinking some healthy-fanatic drink like grapefruit juice, you'll hang back, afraid to display your ignorance, while the hotshot enthralls your date. But if you drink several large martinis, you'll discover you have STRONG VIEWS about the Peruvian economy. You'll be a WEALTH of information. You'll argue forcefully, offering searing insights and possible upsetting furniture. People will be impressed. Some may leave the room.

*Make things up.

Suppose, in the Peruvian economy argument, you are trying to prove that Peruvians are underpaid, a position you base solely on the fact that YOU are underpaid, and you'll be damned if you're going to let anyone else be better off. DON'T say: "I think the Peruvians are underpaid." Say instead: "The average Peruvian's salary in 1981 dollars adjusted for the revised tax base in $1,452.81 per annum, with is $836.07 before the mean gross poverty level."

NOTE: Always make up exact figures.

If an opponent asks you where you got your information, make THAT up too. Say: "This information comes from Dr. Hovel T. Moon's study for the Buford Commission published on May 9, 1982. Didn't you read it?" Say this in the same tone of voice you would use to say, "You left your soiled underware in my bathroom."

* Use meaningless but weighty-sounding words and phrases.

Memorize this list.

Let me put it this way
In terms of
Vis-a-vis
Per se
As it were
Qua
So to speak
You should also memorize some Latin abbreviations such as "Q.E.D.", "e.g.", and "i.e." These are all short for "I speak Latin, and you don't."

Here's how to use these words and phrases. Suppose you want to say, "Peruvians would like to order appetizers more often, but they don't have enough money."

You never win arguments talking like that. But you WILL win if you say, "Let me put it this way. In terms of appetizers vis-a-vis Peruvians qua Peruvians, they would like to order them more often, so to speak, but they do not have enough money per se, as it were. Q.E.D."

Only a fool would challenge that statement.

*Use snappy and irrelevant comebacks.

You need an arsenal of all-purpose irrelevant phrases to fire back at your opponents when they make valid points. The best are:

You're begging the question
You're being defensive
Don't compare apples to oranges
What are your parameters?
This last one is especially valuable. Nobody (other than engineers and policy wonks) has the vaguest idea what "parameter" means.

Here's how to use your comebacks:

You say: As Abraham Lincoln said in 1873....
Your opponent says: Lincoln died in 1865.
You say: You're begging the question.

You say: Liberians, like most Asians...
Your opponent says: Liberia is in Africa.
You say: You're being defensive.

*Compare your opponent to Adolf Hitler.

This is your heavy artillery, for when your opponent is obviously right and you are spectacularly wrong. Bring Hitler up subtly. Say, "That sounds suspiciously like something Adolf Hitler might say," or "You certainly do remind me of Adolf Hitler."

So that's it. You now know how to out-argue anybody. Do not try to pull any of this on people who generally carry weapons."
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:

rolling on floor lau
if she lights up a smoke afterwards i'll die
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:57 pm

sounds like my trolling
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:58 pm

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:

rolling on floor lau
she is more unenthusiastic about the sex with that lion that I am about Jats posts..
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:

rolling on floor lau
she is more unenthusiastic about the sex with that lion that I am about Jats posts..
i almost thought it was mr and mrs jats, but the mr jats actually got wood so that theory went out the door.
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:41 pm

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:

rolling on floor lau
i almost thought it was mr and mrs jats, but the mr jats actually got wood so that theory went out the door.
lolFlag

I mean.. gagspank

nowigetit
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:55 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:

rolling on floor lau
lolFlag

I mean.. gagspank

nowigetit
how long before we are talked about in random stuff?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:56 am

we produced almost 50KW yesterday. love these longer days
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:58 pm

KK wrote:
you will have enough to fry luca in no time..
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
working with the state to get my credits. they haven't installed my reverse meter yet but I've produced enough power already for 2 SREC credits and that's $1200 to me.
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:59 pm

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
working with the state to get my credits. they haven't installed my reverse meter yet but I've produced enough power already for 2 SREC credits and that's $1200 to me.
can I borrow 1200 bucks?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:44 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
can I borrow 1200 bucks?
i didn't get it yet. filing the paper work for it now
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:39 pm

and the chameleon pops in to see how this interesting stuff is doing then "...blimey, it just gets better doesn't it, and we are all seeing this side to you as you even recognise yourselves now too I see, though much more to come for sure..."

Interesting stuff - Page 31 Dr-jekyll-sister-hyde-800-75

Last edited by Jats on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Jats wrote:
and the chameleon pops in to see how this interesting stuff is doing then "...blimey, it just gets better doesn't it, and we are all seeing this side to you as you even recognise yourselves now too I see, though much more to come for sure..."

Interesting stuff - Page 31 Attachment

Hey Jats, we knew you couldn't resist. What's up?
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:09 pm

"...oh spring is springing, forum land continues the same and nice to see the solar is doing its thing..." as Jats imagines a whole town all on solar, and then another "...you should just have a thread for that you know..." and then leaves them to this threads main theme again

Interesting stuff - Page 31 3972042707_11cb386a43_o
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Jats wrote:
"...oh spring is springing, forum land continues the same and nice to see the solar is doing its thing..." as Jats imagines a whole town all on solar, and then another "...you should just have a thread for that you know..." and then leaves them to this threads main theme again

up to 50 KW a day. In 2 months i've made $1200 in SREC credits and $854 in energy sold back to the power company. Plus I have no bill to pay. and this is in the winter months. i can't wait to see what the summer brings
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:39 pm

KK wrote:
Jats wrote:

up to 50 KW a day. In 2 months i've made $1200 in SREC credits and $854 in energy sold back to the power company. Plus I have no bill to pay. and this is in the winter months. i can't wait to see what the summer brings
my ass in a bikini?.. prolly too soon for that..
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:46 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Jats wrote:

jpegs when you do
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:52 pm

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Jats wrote:

jpegs when you do
if I get to where I can wear a bikini again there will be pics all over the inter webz.. C9femist
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Jats wrote:

jpegs when you do
if I get to where I can wear a bikini again there will be pics all over the inter webz.. C9femist
what happened to our youthful bodies
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:19 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Jats wrote:

jpegs when you do
it expanded with our minds..
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:20 am

A first grade girl handed in the drawing below for her homework assignment..

Interesting stuff - Page 31 2_11_03_11_5_15_38_3289686

The teacher graded it and the child brought it home.

She returned to school the next day with the following note:

Dear Ms. Davis,

I want to be perfectly clear on my child's homework illustration.
It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip joint surrounded by male customers with money.
I work at Home Depot and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent snowstorm.
This drawing is of me selling a shovel.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Harrington
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:45 pm

[/quote] what happened to our youthful bodies[/quote]it expanded with our minds..[/quote] is my mind sagging too lol
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:35 am

KK wrote:
what happened to our youthful bodies[/quote]it expanded with our minds..[/quote] is my mind sagging too lol [/quote] innocent
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
it expanded with our minds..[/quote] is my mind sagging too lol [/quote] innocent [/quote] today it feels like it is. frigging allergies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting stuff
Page 31 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next