Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Interesting stuff

Go down 
+6
c/thru
gin rumy
Edelweiss
Alberta Boy
Lady Snipe Dragon
KK
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
KK

Number of posts : 8316

Interesting stuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:24 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
that guy needed a hysterectomy
wonder where wtf chuck is..
don't know i only ever saw him at the lair
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:25 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
I met him at TV.. how would spam shit to ppl who bother me..no way to keep up with him..
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:33 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
I met him at TV.. how would spam shit to ppl who bother me..no way to keep up with him..
i think i've seen him there too
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:35 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
it probably isnt really him now..it is probably a dual..if I am not mistaken, he tried to delete the TV data base..I think it was him..
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:46 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
it probably isnt really him now..it is probably a dual..if I am not mistaken, he tried to delete the TV data base..I think it was him..
that place is a zoo. imagine a third person poster over there lol
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:52 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
they would crucify him..
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:33 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
they would crucify him..
talk about manslaughter
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:37 am

hey, jack lalane died

Jack LaLanne dies at 96; brought fitness to masses
LOS ANGELES – Jack LaLanne was prodding Americans to get off their couches and into the gym decades before it was cool. And he was still pumping iron and pushing fruits and vegetables decades past most Americans' retirement age.

The fitness fanatic ate well and exercised — and made it his mission to make sure everyone did the same — right up to the end at age 96, friends and family said.

LaLanne died Sunday at his home in Morro Bay on California's central coast, longtime agent Rick Hersh said. The cause was respiratory failure due to pneumonia.

"I have not only lost my husband and a great American icon, but the best friend and most loving partner anyone could ever hope for," Elaine LaLanne, LaLanne's wife of 51 years and a frequent partner in his television appearances, said in a written statement.

Lalanne, who had heart valve surgery two years ago, maintained a youthful physique and joked in 2006 that "I can't afford to die. It would wreck my image."

"He was amazing," said 87-year-old former "Price is Right" host Bob Barker, who credited LaLanne's encouragement with helping him to start exercising often.

"He never lost enthusiasm for life and physical fitness," Barker told The Associated Press on Sunday. "I saw him in about 2007 and he still looked remarkably good. He still looked like the same enthusiastic guy that he always was."

LaLanne credited a sudden interest in fitness with transforming his life as a teen, and he worked tirelessly over the next eight decades to transform others' lives, too.

"The only way you can hurt the body is not use it," LaLanne said. "Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."

His workout show was a television staple from the 1950s to the '70s. LaLanne and his dog Happy encouraged kids to wake their mothers and drag them in front of the television set. He developed exercises that used no special equipment, just a chair and a towel.

He also founded a chain of fitness studios that bore his name and in recent years touted the value of raw fruit and vegetables as he helped market a machine called Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer.

When he turned 43 in 1957, he performed more than 1,000 push-ups in 23 minutes on the "You Asked For It" television show. At 60, he swam from Alcatraz Island to Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco — handcuffed, shackled and towing a boat. Ten years later, he performed a similar feat in Long Beach harbor.

"I never think of my age, never," LaLanne said in 1990. "I could be 20 or 100. I never think about it, I'm just me. Look at Bob Hope, George Burns. They're more productive than they've ever been in their whole lives right now."

Fellow bodybuilder and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger credited LaLanne with taking exercise out of the gymnasium and into living rooms.

"He laid the groundwork for others to have exercise programs, and now it has bloomed from that black and white program into a very colorful enterprise," Schwarzenegger said in 1990.

In 1936 in his native Oakland, LaLanne opened a health studio that included weight-training for women and athletes. Those were revolutionary notions at the time, because of the theory that weight training made an athlete slow and "muscle bound" and made a woman look masculine.

"You have to understand that it was absolutely forbidden in those days for athletes to use weights," he once said. "It just wasn't done. We had athletes who used to sneak into the studio to work out.

"It was the same with women. Back then, women weren't supposed to use weights. I guess I was a pioneer," LaLanne said.

The son of poor French immigrants, he was born in 1914 and grew up to become a sugar addict, he said.

The turning point occurred one night when he heard a lecture by pioneering nutritionist Paul Bragg, who advocated the benefits of brown rice, whole wheat and a vegetarian diet.

"He got me so enthused," LaLanne said. "After the lecture I went to his dressing room and spent an hour and a half with him. He said, 'Jack, you're a walking garbage can.'"

Soon after, LaLanne constructed a makeshift gym in his back yard. "I had all these firemen and police working out there and I kind of used them as guinea pigs," he said.

He said his own daily routine usually consisted of two hours of weightlifting and an hour in the swimming pool.

"It's a lifestyle, it's something you do the rest of your life," LaLanne said. "How long are you going to keep breathing? How long do you keep eating? You just do it."

In addition to his wife, he is survived by two sons, Dan and Jon, and a daughter, Yvonne
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:38 am

Looks like the steelers are going to win yet another super bowl
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:48 am

It hit -40 last night in upstate NY affraid
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:26 pm

One of my biggest interests is motorcycles. Riding and appreciating them as a form of art
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Having earned a reputation far beyond being known as Simon Cowell's brainchild, Il Divo represents a return to music's roots, delivering carefully crafted songs with world-class voices. They have recently performed on tour with Barbra Streisand, their sophisticated good looks and outstanding talent earning them rave reviews. Now they're setting out on their own and bringing their music to the world

I didn't know il divo was conected with simon cowell. interesting
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:32 pm

KK wrote:
One of my biggest interests is motorcycles. Riding and appreciating them as a form of art
I havent been able to reply..I was on my phone and it kept timing out..
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:36 pm

KK wrote:
hey, jack lalane died

Jack LaLanne dies at 96; brought fitness to masses
LOS ANGELES – Jack LaLanne was prodding Americans to get off their couches and into the gym decades before it was cool. And he was still pumping iron and pushing fruits and vegetables decades past most Americans' retirement age.

The fitness fanatic ate well and exercised — and made it his mission to make sure everyone did the same — right up to the end at age 96, friends and family said.

LaLanne died Sunday at his home in Morro Bay on California's central coast, longtime agent Rick Hersh said. The cause was respiratory failure due to pneumonia.

"I have not only lost my husband and a great American icon, but the best friend and most loving partner anyone could ever hope for," Elaine LaLanne, LaLanne's wife of 51 years and a frequent partner in his television appearances, said in a written statement.

Lalanne, who had heart valve surgery two years ago, maintained a youthful physique and joked in 2006 that "I can't afford to die. It would wreck my image."

"He was amazing," said 87-year-old former "Price is Right" host Bob Barker, who credited LaLanne's encouragement with helping him to start exercising often.

"He never lost enthusiasm for life and physical fitness," Barker told The Associated Press on Sunday. "I saw him in about 2007 and he still looked remarkably good. He still looked like the same enthusiastic guy that he always was."

LaLanne credited a sudden interest in fitness with transforming his life as a teen, and he worked tirelessly over the next eight decades to transform others' lives, too.

"The only way you can hurt the body is not use it," LaLanne said. "Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."

His workout show was a television staple from the 1950s to the '70s. LaLanne and his dog Happy encouraged kids to wake their mothers and drag them in front of the television set. He developed exercises that used no special equipment, just a chair and a towel.

He also founded a chain of fitness studios that bore his name and in recent years touted the value of raw fruit and vegetables as he helped market a machine called Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer.

When he turned 43 in 1957, he performed more than 1,000 push-ups in 23 minutes on the "You Asked For It" television show. At 60, he swam from Alcatraz Island to Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco — handcuffed, shackled and towing a boat. Ten years later, he performed a similar feat in Long Beach harbor.

"I never think of my age, never," LaLanne said in 1990. "I could be 20 or 100. I never think about it, I'm just me. Look at Bob Hope, George Burns. They're more productive than they've ever been in their whole lives right now."

Fellow bodybuilder and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger credited LaLanne with taking exercise out of the gymnasium and into living rooms.

"He laid the groundwork for others to have exercise programs, and now it has bloomed from that black and white program into a very colorful enterprise," Schwarzenegger said in 1990.

In 1936 in his native Oakland, LaLanne opened a health studio that included weight-training for women and athletes. Those were revolutionary notions at the time, because of the theory that weight training made an athlete slow and "muscle bound" and made a woman look masculine.

"You have to understand that it was absolutely forbidden in those days for athletes to use weights," he once said. "It just wasn't done. We had athletes who used to sneak into the studio to work out.

"It was the same with women. Back then, women weren't supposed to use weights. I guess I was a pioneer," LaLanne said.

The son of poor French immigrants, he was born in 1914 and grew up to become a sugar addict, he said.

The turning point occurred one night when he heard a lecture by pioneering nutritionist Paul Bragg, who advocated the benefits of brown rice, whole wheat and a vegetarian diet.

"He got me so enthused," LaLanne said. "After the lecture I went to his dressing room and spent an hour and a half with him. He said, 'Jack, you're a walking garbage can.'"

Soon after, LaLanne constructed a makeshift gym in his back yard. "I had all these firemen and police working out there and I kind of used them as guinea pigs," he said.

He said his own daily routine usually consisted of two hours of weightlifting and an hour in the swimming pool.

"It's a lifestyle, it's something you do the rest of your life," LaLanne said. "How long are you going to keep breathing? How long do you keep eating? You just do it."

In addition to his wife, he is survived by two sons, Dan and Jon, and a daughter, Yvonne
he looked good until the end..
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:41 pm

KK wrote:
minus 40? Holy shit..Interesting stuff - Page 3 Holycow
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
I havent been able to reply..I was on my phone and it kept timing out..
i had trouble earlier
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:49 pm

i have ot tell you. 96 years old. damn good
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:50 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
yea, they closed schools and all. we are still only up to 7 now
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:06 pm

KK wrote:
96 and healthy is amazing..
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:07 pm

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
I cant imagine weather like that..I could contract in Alaska easily but I would only want to be there in the summer and they want you there for summer and winter..
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

Edelweiss

Humor : yes
Number of posts : 405
pennies : 536
Rep : 65

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:13 pm

KK wrote:
Having earned a reputation far beyond being known as Simon Cowell's brainchild, Il Divo represents a return to music's roots, delivering carefully crafted songs with world-class voices. They have recently performed on tour with Barbra Streisand, their sophisticated good looks and outstanding talent earning them rave reviews. Now they're setting out on their own and bringing their music to the world

If you want to know anything else about Il Divo, KK, just ask me...I'll tell you C9crackUPslap

Interesting stuff - Page 3 _000_f10
Sebastien Izambard......Carlos Marin.......David Miller.......Urs Bühler hearteyes
There's not a lot I don't know...I'm DIVOted you know !! luvmusic

Hope you're keeping warm,
sounds like you east coasters can't catch a brake
Interesting stuff - Page 3 Winter10
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Edelweiss wrote:
KK wrote:

If you want to know anything else about Il Divo, KK, just ask me...I'll tell you C9crackUPslap

Interesting stuff - Page 3 _000_f10
Sebastien Izambard......Carlos Marin.......David Miller.......Urs Bühler hearteyes
There's not a lot I don't know...I'm DIVOted you know !! luvmusic

Hope you're keeping warm,
sounds like you east coasters can't catch a brake
Interesting stuff - Page 3 Winter10

it's winter. this is what winter does i guess. always has, always will. despite what al gore says lol

yea, i had no idea about this and found it intersting when i read it. i admire your dedication. it's great to have such a strong interest in something.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
96 and healthy is amazing..
96 and alive is amazing
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
I cant imagine weather like that..I could contract in Alaska easily but I would only want to be there in the summer and they want you there for summer and winter..
i've been in 25 below and it is insane cold. i mean if you don't have everything covered it's getting frost bit in 15 minutes
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 pm

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
i've been in 25 below and it is insane cold. i mean if you don't have everything covered it's getting frost bit in 15 minutes
I dont even want to imagine it..

stolen from elsewhere..

Interesting stuff - Page 3 I-have-a-dream-cubby-demotivatio-1
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
I dont even want to imagine it..

stolen from elsewhere..

Interesting stuff - Page 3 I-have-a-dream-cubby-demotivatio-1
i wonder if all that stuff from elswhere was done with the explicit permision of the owners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting stuff
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next