Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Interesting stuff

Go down 
+6
c/thru
gin rumy
Edelweiss
Alberta Boy
Lady Snipe Dragon
KK
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
KK

Number of posts : 8316

Interesting stuff - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
slowWaveHi
good morning
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:04 pm

So old man winter is leaving his mark again.
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

Edelweiss

Humor : yes
Number of posts : 405
pennies : 536
Rep : 65

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
dragon bike

Interesting stuff - Page 6 SANY0656
That is one awesom bike and one awesome dood.. C9_Preachy

I have to agree with Lady Snipe Dragon !!!

How are your german studies coming along KK ?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:22 pm

so typical of our government. who making only $27,000 year can afford to put $2000 towards retirement?

Save $1,000 on Your Tax Bill

You might think that the biggest gift from the government when it comes to taxes is the mortgage interest deduction, but there is something better. The Retirement Savings Contribution Credit -- or Savers Credit -- is often overlooked, but it reduces the tax bill by up to $1,000 for millions of American taxpayers.

It's quite simple. To get the full credit, invest at least $2,000 across your retirement accounts including your 401(k), Traditional IRA, and Roth IRA. Even if you don't or can't contribute that much to your retirement fund, you can still qualify for a credit of less than $1,000. You have until April 18 or your extended deadline to contribute to your Traditional or Roth IRA, so there is still time left right now to qualify for this tax credit.

There is a catch preventing taxpayers from qualifying. This is a credit for lower-income households, so there is a limit to the amount of income you can earn. The government designed this credit as an incentive for taxpayers to contribute to their own retirement. Taxpayers filing single, married filing separately, or qualifying widow(er)s cannot have an income exceeding $27,750 for 2010. For married filing jointly, the income maximum is $55,500.

I'll be honest. When I was working for a non-profit agency right out of college, earning not much more than that $27,750 limit, being able to save for retirement was a concept that didn't even cross my mind. This is an income level at which, for those living in some locations, it's common for people to live paycheck to paycheck, barely meeting their expenses. These families could be using every penny of their income for the necessities of life that allow them to wake up the next morning and work for another day. Financial writers often look at this credit and think families are crazy for not taking advantage of the incentive, and they don't realize that saving for retirement can be difficult for those families that this tax credit is designed to help.

Even though it can be difficult to qualify, there are two reasons I love this tax credit.

1. The credit is free money. Look at it this way: You are investing $2,000 for your future, $38.50 a week, and it's only costing $19.25 a week. You can't buy a $2,000 television for $1,000. There is no "New Cell Phone Buyers Credit." If there is any way to make retirement saving on your income possible, consider taking advantage of at least a portion of this credit.

2. The Savers Credit is not a deduction. A $1,000 deduction would only reduce your tax bill by $250 if you were in the 25 percent marginal tax bracket. A credit reduces your bill by the full amount of the credit. The Savers Credit is much more valuable than a tax deduction of the same amount.

There are some drawbacks to the Savers Credit. Unfortunately, the credit is nonrefundable. If you owe less to the government than the amount of your credit, you will not get a refund. This credit can reduce your tax bill to zero, but won't go further to the point where the IRS owes you money. Furthermore, the total credit you can qualify for begins to decrease at a fairly low income level, reducing fully to zero for income levels that meet the maximums listed above.

Even with these drawbacks, millions of taxpayers can qualify for a credit they might not know about. It's common to complete income tax forms online now, and tax software applications usually complete the calculations behind the scenes. Many taxpayers who receive the Savers Credit may not know that it is in effect, particularly because it's not publicized well. With this knowledge, however, now would be a great time to begin contributing to your retirement accounts for this year, so when April 2012 comes around you'll qualify without having to think about it.

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Edelweiss wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
dragon bike

Guten tag

Wo ist die bank? Wo sind die koffer? Well I'll have no problem finding the bank or my luggage. giggle I think pretty well. I'm getting to the point where i know a lot of what is being said. I still struggle with the tenses and genders and forget some of the spelling shocked i could also order a lot of stuff to eat or drink that I would never consider eating or drinking. But honestly, I am happy with my progress so far.

Danke! nein, vielen dank because I like you nodYes
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Edelweiss wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
dragon bike

But I did have to send your daughter a gentle reminder not to mess with my high scores lolFlag
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

Edelweiss

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:02 pm

[/quote] But I did have to send your daughter a gentle reminder not to mess with my high scores lolFlag [/quote]

What scores ???
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

Edelweiss

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:05 pm

KK wrote:
Guten tag

Wo ist die bank? Wo sind die koffer? Well I'll have no problem finding the bank or my luggage. giggle I think pretty well. I'm getting to the point where i know a lot of what is being said. I still struggle with the tenses and genders and forget some of the spelling shocked i could also order a lot of stuff to eat or drink that I would never consider eating or drinking. But honestly, I am happy with my progress so far.

Danke! nein, vielen dank because I like you nodYes

Looks like you know all the important stuff....good on you C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Edelweiss wrote:
But I did have to send your daughter a gentle reminder not to mess with my high scores lolFlag [/quote]

What scores ???[/quote] games over at the lair. she beat 2 of my high scores so i had to take time out of my busy schedule at work to reclaim my title C9smile was that obsessive behavior on my part?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Looks like you know all the important stuff....good on you C9crackUPslap [/quote] like i said, if i listen to a conversation, i can pick up a lot. when i hear a word i will know what it is. But to turn around and and create a sentence I still struggle. Like if I hear the word krankenhaus, I know that's hospital. But if I wanted to ask where is the hospital I've got the Wo ist down but I'd have to think what is the word for hospital
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:21 pm

and i also still have to thik about is it die, der das. das krankenhaus right? so those are the things i am practicing. and of course the pronunciation. Giada laughs her ass off at me C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

Edelweiss

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:51 pm

KK wrote:
and i also still have to thik about is it die, der das. das krankenhaus right? so those are the things i am practicing. and of course the pronunciation. Giada laughs her ass off at me C9crackUPslap

Yes, since a Krankenhaus is not feminine or masculine...das is correct.
The best way to learn the rest is to take Giada on a nice long trip to Germany and it will all fall into place
lolFlag
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Edelweiss wrote:
KK wrote:

Yes, since a Krankenhaus is not feminine or masculine...das is correct.
The best way to learn the rest is to take Giada on a nice long trip to Germany and it will all fall into place
lolFlag
now that you mention it, we leave the last weeko of july. first stop venice, then drive through slovinia to budapest. Cruise up the danube with stops in vienna, melk,passau, regensburg, kelheim and nuremburg. a few days there, a few days in munich and a few days in innsbruk
Back to top Go down
gin rumy

Number of posts : 117
pennies : 122
Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:05 pm

KK wrote:
gin rumy wrote:
KK wrote:
This doesn't look good shocked

Tomorrow night: Periods of snow. Low 24F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Significant snow accumulation possible.

wtf is significant snow accumulations? and why is that big cloud mass moving towards us on the radar?
The snow Gods have spoken.
looks like tomorrow they will be dumping on us again
How bad is it?
Back to top Go down
gin rumy

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:06 pm

KK wrote:
gin rumy wrote:
How do you delete a post here?
i was going to say hit the delete post buton but i don't see one. i have no idea. it's foriegn territory to me anyway
I can't figure it out.
Back to top Go down
gin rumy

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Mountain Biking. That's an interest of mine.
Back to top Go down
gin rumy

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Class is starting so I'm logging out.
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:09 am

KK wrote:
Edelweiss wrote:
But I did have to send your daughter a gentle reminder not to mess with my high scores lolFlag

What scores ???[/quote] games over at the lair. she beat 2 of my high scores so i had to take time out of my busy schedule at work to reclaim my title C9smile was that obsessive behavior on my part? [/quote]YOU? Obsessive? No way..Interesting stuff - Page 6 Lie
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:23 pm

gin rumy wrote:
KK wrote:
gin rumy wrote:
KK wrote:
This doesn't look good shocked

Tomorrow night: Periods of snow. Low 24F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Significant snow accumulation possible.

wtf is significant snow accumulations? and why is that big cloud mass moving towards us on the radar?
The snow Gods have spoken.
looks like tomorrow they will be dumping on us again
How bad is it?
18" I'll post some pics later
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:24 pm

gin rumy wrote:
Mountain Biking. That's an interest of mine.
get one with a motor
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Edelweiss wrote:

What scores ???
games over at the lair. she beat 2 of my high scores so i had to take time out of my busy schedule at work to reclaim my title C9smile was that obsessive behavior on my part? [/quote]YOU? Obsessive? No way..Interesting stuff - Page 6 Lie[/quote] i like to think of it as dedicated
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:38 pm

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Edelweiss wrote:

What scores ???
games over at the lair. she beat 2 of my high scores so i had to take time out of my busy schedule at work to reclaim my title C9smile was that obsessive behavior on my part?
YOU? Obsessive? No way..Interesting stuff - Page 6 Lie[/quote] i like to think of it as dedicated[/quote]Interesting stuff - Page 6 Th_smiley_consoling
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:01 pm

at least I'm noticable C9smile
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:02 pm

our driveway last night at 10:00

Interesting stuff - Page 6 3_27_01_11_6_41_24
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Interesting stuff - Page 6 DSC00853
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Interesting stuff - Page 6 DSC00881
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting stuff   Interesting stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting stuff
Page 6 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next