Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Misted Enterings

Go down 
+3
Lady Snipe Dragon
KK
SilentxMidnight
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

Number of posts : 20
pennies : 24
Rep : 3

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:32 am

A low smog of mist seeps from under the door, through the cracks in the flooring and walls, forming the blurry figure of the spirit. hiding in her mist, she watches those around her before continuing on. "Hello" she whispered whilst looking around more so. She continued on, seemingly not paying much attention. "...Introductions...new members....things about whom I be, aye? I am me...nothing more....a writer in the stage long since of dead-hood. But of course that means little here" she thought of how no one would be able to prove or disprove the form of a writer for no matter how well one posts, they, perhaps, can only write posts, and perhaps a writer can not post at all. "I know not else to say, but I shall be here and watching." again she looked around aimlessly, waiting for something it seemed.

Misted Enterings 1354642-lg
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:07 pm

are you a female lizard?
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Something caught her attention...a fragment of light perhaps, a whisper, a hiss. Then again, most things didn't escape the spirit. She spent her time devout to the things around her, yet all the same disgusted. So when a visitor appeared she simply curved her lips in a welcoming smile and turned toward he who spoke. "Lizard eh?" she laughed a haunting sound that shook ones very bones from their sockets in the chill that controlled this area, this room. "I would have to guess, by your tongue, you speak of my lovely chameleon." Her brow arched as if to add question to her statement, but the spirit rarely asked questions without her own sort of answer. "I am one of many like my all seeing friend-s. You see, if you check around you, the internet realm is full of us, just some are hiding from themselves."

Misted Enterings Chameleon
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:27 am

shocked holy christ! this is actually getting scary now.
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:28 am

KK wrote:
afraid you will fall asleep during posting and bang your head?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:31 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
i think we'ved been invaded by aliens
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:32 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
OR..someone bored and boring enough to talk to themselves..
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:36 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
but that would be soooooooo lame
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:37 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
but that would be soooooooo lame
and there you have it.. coolshadetip
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:18 am

"...ah sweet Spirit, so you have found Cloud 9 then..." Jats smiles at how bold she has become now in her new form and then he fishes a pair of crickets from his jacket pocket flicking them into the air for Jaikin to play with a while "...as a devourer of words then I'm sure you are up to speed with the familiars, needing no help from me, though as you can clearly see this would be no place for the like of E.T. then..."

Misted Enterings Et-o
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 am

Chuckling, the spirit nodded as she noticed Jats appearing now. "E.T. eh? I've met a few of those sort, lovely little beings they are--though very misunderstood." joked the spirit as she watched the others bickering back in the corner where Jaikin sat, watching and as always on the prowl. Shaking her head, she looked back at Jats and chuckled. "I'll forever have to apologize for leaving him in your care, I'm sure he's rather annoying."

"I heard that." Jaikin hissed as he crawled around the lot and came to sit in front of the spirit, purring and licking his paw to use moments later as a brush to smooth his nonexistent mane. The spirit shook her head once more. "None the less, I think it'll be fun here. We'll just have to see how we get along, wont we Jaikins?" Mewing, ignoring her otherwise, Jaikin continued his grooming.

Misted Enterings 63750-167x251-Cat-grooming-self
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:15 pm

i feel like i've taken some very bad acid. at least i can't read the dark red writing agaisnt the blue/grey background
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:00 pm

"Hmm...there in does lie a problem, now doesn't it..." the spirit looked through the colours, trying them out, but she always did favor maroon. "We'll just see what the artist have to say then." she murmured as she opened up the door again and let in a little createn who pulled behind him great bags of colours gallour. He let them explode across the room until at last the shade was chosen. "This will do." the spirit mused as she set him on his way. She glanced around and shook her head. "Always such a mess." chuckling, she got to painting in the newest shade. "Does this do your eyes a bit better then?" As she awaited an answer she went about cleaning up, storing the other lovely colours for another game she'd, perhaps, play a bit later.

Misted Enterings Painter-cartoon
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:12 pm

KK wrote:
i feel like i've taken some very bad acid. at least i can't read the dark red writing agaisnt the blue/grey background
and it assumes we would read it any way.. rolling on floor lau rolling on floor lau rolling on floor lau
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:58 pm

SilentxMidnight wrote:
"Hmm...there in does lie a problem, now doesn't it..." the spirit looked through the colours, trying them out, but she always did favor maroon. "We'll just see what the artist have to say then." she murmured as she opened up the door again and let in a little createn who pulled behind him great bags of colours gallour. He let them explode across the room until at last the shade was chosen. "This will do." the spirit mused as she set him on his way. She glanced around and shook her head. "Always such a mess." chuckling, she got to painting in the newest shade. "Does this do your eyes a bit better then?" As she awaited an answer she went about cleaning up, storing the other lovely colours for another game she'd, perhaps, play a bit later.

Misted Enterings Painter-cartoon
jats is a maroon. You may favor him giggle
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
and it assumes we would read it any way.. rolling on floor lau rolling on floor lau rolling on floor lau

Smiling in her normal, statue-like way, the spirit watched the visitors with a careful gaze. "Your an oxymoron." she said curtly, though her smile never faltered. Briefly she paused, thinking, explaining upon things in her own mind before continuing on. "You say I assume you'll read, yet aren't you reading to say that at all? In truth, my dear, I care not if you read or skim or skip me. Who reads my work is not important to me-it means nothing to me. The only importance anything of others reading has to do with my words is perhaps they too shall learn the freedom of livewriting. Those who are close minded mean near nothing for all they seem to do is thrive off attempting to hurt someone else--attempting to change someone into who they wish them to be." The spirit looked around and then shrugged again. "Livewriting is who I am, and assuming you seem to thrive off making sniding comments, I bid you well. Continue your game, and I'll continue mine. We'll see where our paths take us"

Misted Enterings 762694617_207d6d6185
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:13 pm

SilentxMidnight wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:

Smiling in her normal, statue-like way, the spirit watched the visitors with a careful gaze. "Your an oxymoron." she said curtly, though her smile never faltered. Briefly she paused, thinking, explaining upon things in her own mind before continuing on. "You say I assume you'll read, yet aren't you reading to say that at all? In truth, my dear, I care not if you read or skim or skip me. Who reads my work is not important to me-it means nothing to me. The only importance anything of others reading has to do with my words is perhaps they too shall learn the freedom of livewriting. Those who are close minded mean near nothing for all they seem to do is thrive off attempting to hurt someone else--attempting to change someone into who they wish them to be." The spirit looked around and then shrugged again. "Livewriting is who I am, and assuming you seem to thrive off making sniding comments, I bid you well. Continue your game, and I'll continue mine. We'll see where our paths take us"

Misted Enterings 762694617_207d6d6185
TL:DR
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:34 am

Jats smiles at the familiar tactics, the repeated pattern of little understanding "...no see KK we presume you don't..." replies Jats thinking back to his 'Stoat' post and many others that have sailed past the limits of others comprehension here and elsewhere "...see, for we know that those with an attention span of a gnat are not the ones our posts are aimed at as their flimsy little arrows fly past, though we may pluck one or two out of the air and fling them back, or use them to demonstrate to those who can read this far, or not pretend not too then..." as Jats thinks that's probably far enough now to have lost some, a little further then perhaps, a few more rambling sentences to disguise what's being said, the more obtuse the better, then right there in the middle when they have nodded off, that's when you can prove that they are just a cunt while slipping under the radar, and whether they are a big one or a little one, a Yahoo or a Lilliputian it matters not, as we merely continue to narrate "...and then if by some miracle they suddenly find the ability to read and pick up on it then its obvious to all that tldr is not the case at all, that can be thrown back in their face and proven that it is indeed merely just another flame in their little game another flimsy arrow for they can not win by fair means by showing what they have got, for nothing is the answer to that, in the continuation of malignancy, just the tedious repeating like a child of six or eight having nothing left to draw upon in their limited vocabulary other than the same old statement over and over 'are we there yet - are we there yet - are we there yet' well no they are not, and never will be, as some are always left trailing behind in their own wake of misanthropy..." as Jats chuckles now waiting for the only response possible

Misted Enterings Kobal_gulliver460
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:29 am

("...JATS is right spirit, in fact, everyone knows that kk will read everything you write, and that kk is very smart too, just he has troll roots and that sharp troll wit that goes with it now, so just say that some of your best friends are solar panels now, he will accept you if you do...")

repost from elsewhere

"...so what do you suggest then goblin..." agamemnon asked, but the goblin was just looking down at the map of troy now, until moments later the goblin looked back at the king and presented his idea here, saying "...well obviously to date force of arms hasn't worked, but you could try another tactic now, I mean what if you were to build a big wooden horse, calling it the federal horse of troy and inside it, you were to place printing presses, promising to underwrite all trojan debt by issuing long term trojan bonds at interest to cover them, and as long you weren't actually audited, and if they don't ask any questions, you could then detach the currency from the gold standard too, churning out ever more notes with ever less value here, taking it ever further form fiscal stability and soundness, until it reached at point where, even with high taxation and austerity programs, they wouldn't be able cover their mountain of debt, and thus the whole economy would simply collapse, whereupon you could then jump in and silently buy up those politicians, corporations and any other assets you desired, after which you could then tighten up fiscal policy again, strengthening the currency too while requesting a surrender of bullion act perhaps calling it "the new deal" while making sure that all gold is handed over to the horse once more by it, whereupon you would simply up gold's price by 70%, and let the whole process repeat until you owned everything by default, but the real joy of this would be that the trojans themselves would still think that they, and not you here, are somehow still in control and actually running their country by voting for some irrelevant distraction every four years MYAHAHAHAHA...", not surprisingly now the king was giving that goblins are definately not to be trusted look again

Misted Enterings N1537988664_16060_4054

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:10 am

"Perhaps..." the spirit whispered, chuckling at Jat's ramble. Here then, the spirit paused to await the timely answer if only to be entertained by more side comments and attempts at 'looking big'. She had spend a bit of time, in the wallows between post, lurking here as she does everywhere. Already the notice of the stretched out conversation was apparent. Perhaps it didn't bother her near as much that they spoke of her but the others here--perhaps it was more entertaining then bothersome. Either way the spirit's facade never changed and as always the games continued--be it in a ramble or not. "And so the pack will follow the pack and from here we'll see where the game takes us-eh? Oh how fun to see the bate dangling on the hook and those who will banter about ignoring it shall get all too close to it, tempted and tempted more-day in and day out- only to try and resist by pulling away, only to get their tails caught on the blade. The play, with all its marvelous dancers, is ever the same in each place. Interestingly enough, the world has yet to stand up and demand new entertainment!" The door creaked open and two small eyes gleamed as they watched-intent as always. Snow blistered in and brushed against-and through- the spirit's mist, adding to her whitened form. "I do, however. And look, for a few moments you were it. Sadly, you didn't hold the play up to its expectations. Tsk tsk, I had such high hopes when it began too." Jaikins slowly slipped in, his eyes gleaming as he looked for new prey. "Well, whats to be expected, the tactics are always similar."

Misted Enterings Puppet-world
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:30 pm

i have a question. Are you hot?
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:17 am

KK wrote:
I am.. coolshadetip
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:18 am

Quote :

"...there, what did I tell you spirit, huckleberry is on about solar panels again, thinking of you as a possible alternative energy source perhaps, never far away from his thoughts it seems..." mentioned the goblin, who had fallen in love with freelance whales and this song in particular, saying "...well it makes a change from lady gaga and hip hop..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSkjibDu8kM

Misted Enterings Th_Fawlty_071203042200668_wideweb__300x300

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:16 am

The spirit chuckled as she came, peeking in and noticing the words herself. "Hot? No I'm rather cold-you see mist is a cold creature where as fog is the one made from warmth. If your looking for someone made of fog I suggest you head off somewhere else before you get frostbite trying to warm the mist."

Misted Enterings Hot%20weather
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:36 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :

"...there, what did I tell you spirit, huckleberry is on about solar panels again, thinking of you as a possible alternative energy source perhaps, never far away from his thoughts it seems..." mentioned the goblin, who had fallen in love with freelance whales and this song in particular, saying "...well it makes a change from lady gaga and hip hop..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSkjibDu8kM

Misted Enterings Th_Fawlty_071203042200668_wideweb__300x300

so you are saying she is capable of generating a little electricity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misted Enterings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misted Enterings
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Welcome & How To-