Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Share | 

today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
c/thru

Number of posts : 3049

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:43 am

Ok now...that's not fair... I said I would MIA for awhile...
I'm trying hard at a few new things and I am almost at a break point

way to support all my hard work ... where's the love ? WHERE'S THE LOVE ?

L O V E

giggle
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:51 am

c/thru wrote:

L O V E

giggle
I didnt reset them for realz..but I have like 20 of my own high scores now.. coolshadetip
Back to top Go down
c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:55 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
I didnt reset them for realz..but I have like 20 of my own high scores now.. coolshadetip

well sugar plum, you just bask in that glory ... for awhile

swordgirl

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:03 am

c/thru wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:

well sugar plum, you just bask in that glory ... for awhile

swordgirl
Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:27 pm

c/thru wrote:

L O V E

giggle
i didn't go try and beat all your scores
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:37 am

I just went down the list and tried to see if I could play them, alphabetically..
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:11 pm

KK wrote:
lmao, republican obsruction wit ha democratic super majority. that's a good one. now i've heard it all C9crackUPslap lolFlag :giggle

oh and what legislation was that? extending the bush tax cuts? C9crackUPslap lolFlag C9crackUPslap rolling on floor lau giggle

No, but just about every legislation that came up. One Repug used an "Anonymous Hold" on a bill because it would effect a company in his district...WTF, anonymous...why not have the balls and come out and say who you are. For the last last 2 years, the Republicans were the party of "NO" until it was something they were interested in, then they were bipartisan.

The Democrat's downfall is, they aren't as ruthless as the Repugs. They love their fellow human beings, and want to help the ones that need help...but the Repugs only help those that can help them. The Democrats do not eat their young, but the repugs will serve them up as an appetizer if there is money to be made, and a possible CEO position on some big board company later on.

Case in point...Issa, lmfao, he is actually asking for help from...wait for it...the lobbyists on what legislation, that was detrimental to them, they want him to rescind...WTF...wasn't this guy voted to his teabagging constituents, not corporations?

So KK, laugh all you want, unless you can pull a rabbit out of your hat, the Dems will prevail in 2012!

Back to top Go down
KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Angelica wrote:
KK wrote:
lmao, republican obsruction wit ha democratic super majority. that's a good one. now i've heard it all C9crackUPslap lolFlag :giggle

oh and what legislation was that? extending the bush tax cuts? C9crackUPslap lolFlag C9crackUPslap rolling on floor lau giggle

No, but just about every legislation that came up. One Repug used an "Anonymous Hold" on a bill because it would effect a company in his district...WTF, anonymous...why not have the balls and come out and say who you are. For the last last 2 years, the Republicans were the party of "NO" until it was something they were interested in, then they were bipartisan.

The Democrat's downfall is, they aren't as ruthless as the Repugs. They love their fellow human beings, and want to help the ones that need help...but the Repugs only help those that can help them. The Democrats do not eat their young, but the repugs will serve them up as an appetizer if there is money to be made, and a possible CEO position on some big board company later on.

Case in point...Issa, lmfao, he is actually asking for help from...wait for it...the lobbyists on what legislation, that was detrimental to them, they want him to rescind...WTF...wasn't this guy voted to his teabagging constituents, not corporations?

So KK, laugh all you want, unless you can pull a rabbit out of your hat, the Dems will prevail in 2012!

damn, you really are a koolaid drinker aren't you. now the democrats didn't need one republican vote to pass any piece of legislation. and they had a filibuster proof majority. now remind me again, when o bama was trying to push through his healthcare abortion which republicans did he have to cut special deals with for their votes? oh it was all democrats. obstructionist democrats?

now as far as lobbyists. a key point of o bama's campaing was how he would end their influence in washington. What did he do? he reached out to them and special interests, big pharmacy and the insurance industry for their support in passing health care. The snake oil saleman made every cut and change to the plan they requested. that jackass folded his hand before the first bet was even placed. Hey, who did he just hire as his chief of staff? a chicago business man with major ties to business and special interests. Smooth

the republicans will do what the majority wants. repeal this clusterfuck healthcare legislation. Prevent the lunatic left from further raising the debt ceiling. WTF is that all about? are they nuts. They will begin cutting spending. Bye bye blackbird in 2012. obam a promised everything and delivered nothing. he shot his load and it was blanks. the democrats proved they are nothing more than tax and spend, pork project, politica animals. Hey, how's that rebuilding of the infrastructure coming? idunno a trillion dollars spent with nothing to show. i'd laugh if it wasn't so sad what the dem's have done. National debt 14 trillion. on a course for 19.5 thillion.

Hwy but the honorable President did extend the bust era tax cuts to the rich, right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)   

Back to top Go down

today's confession ( while KK's gone for awhile)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: