Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Author of Pedophile How-To Book Arrested for Obscenity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

Author of Pedophile How-To Book Arrested for Obscenity Empty
PostSubject: Author of Pedophile How-To Book Arrested for Obscenity   Author of Pedophile How-To Book Arrested for Obscenity Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:59 pm

The author of a self-published guidebook for pedophiles, which was featured for just over a week on Amazon.com (AMZN) before a wave of controversy led the online retailer to pull it, has been arrested under obscenity charges.

Phillip Ray Greaves II, author of The Pedophile’s Guide to Love and Pleasure: a Child-Lovers Code of Conduct, was arrested by Florida sheriff’s deputies in his home in Pueblo, Colorado on Monday.

The warranted arrest follows Greaves’ mailing of an autographed pedophile how-to book to Polk county deputies, a move that falls under an obscenity offense, Polk Sheriff Grady Judd told the Associated Press.

In November, the author placed his controversial book, which provides pedophiles advice on how to conduct a sexual encounter with children in a non-violent manner, for sale on Amazon.com.

Following a wave of national outcry, Amazon removed the book.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2010/12/20/author-pedophile-book-arrested-obscenity/#ixzz18ivtoEYj
Back to top Go down

Author of Pedophile How-To Book Arrested for Obscenity
Page 1 of 1