Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

choose a career

Go down 
+2
Lady Snipe Dragon
Madison
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

choose a career Empty
PostSubject: choose a career   choose a career Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:35 pm

I'm so proud of my daughter and son-in-law.... he was just offered his 3rd promotion at work
just as he was leaving for a training on his own new business venture soon to be released

He tell's my daughter, she can quit working soon ,if she chooses, and just focus on school, if she wants

she's going over what she thinks she knows on feminism, poor thing... it's still quite the dilemna
since this last generation of girls has offered little to counter the decades old debate,

at least 3 generations have left it dangling in the air, content to just knock it around and look to
see if the boys are still watching

I dislike 1/2 of feminism, I do .... the part where some of the girls put on their big boy pants
and trampled all over my frillys on their way to another form of petty tyranny

Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

choose a career Empty
PostSubject: Re: choose a career   choose a career Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:49 pm

I think, if children become involved, that one care giver at home if wonderful, if not always doable..

Feminism for the sake of feminism breeds nothing.. C9femist

I think each couple is unique and should figure out what is best for them..
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

choose a career Empty
PostSubject: Re: choose a career   choose a career Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
I think, if children become involved, that one care giver at home if wonderful, if not always doable..

maybe, in this day and age, 2 wives and 1 husband would work out better ...but you know men,
give them an inch - they'll try to take a mile
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

choose a career Empty
PostSubject: Re: choose a career   choose a career Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Madison wrote:
I'm so proud of my daughter and son-in-law.... he was just offered his 3rd promotion at work
just as he was leaving for a training on his own new business venture soon to be released

He tell's my daughter, she can quit working soon ,if she chooses, and just focus on school, if she wants

she's going over what she thinks she knows on feminism, poor thing... it's still quite the dilemna
since this last generation of girls has offered little to counter the decades old debate,

at least 3 generations have left it dangling in the air, content to just knock it around and look to
see if the boys are still watching

I dislike 1/2 of feminism, I do .... the part where some of the girls put on their big boy pants
and trampled all over my frillys on their way to another form of petty tyranny

Congratulations to your SIL & your daughter!

But, I don't understand the last part of your quote...

I think that you are still equating ERA with the way protesting for equality was done in the 70's.

I am not a woman's libber, but a woman's advocate. I think women can, and do the same work as men, whether it be in overalls, or in a suit. But I don't take anything away from women who work at home and are caregivers..that is an essential part of life (you are after all bringing up the next generation of voters!).

Even though we have come a long way in our quest for equality, it is still a male run world. We do not share an equal pay scale for equal work. A Bill of "Women's" Rights should be ratified, this way the playing field can be even...especially in this day and age.

Okay...everyone sing!

https://www.youtube.com/v/VWBSFeB7WIk?fs=1&hl=en_US
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

choose a career Empty
PostSubject: Re: choose a career   choose a career Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Madison wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:

maybe, in this day and age, 2 wives and 1 husband would work out better ...but you know men,
give them an inch - they'll try to take a mile
i like the way you think C9smile we have an opening for a second wife. care to apply? giggle
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

choose a career Empty
PostSubject: Re: choose a career   choose a career Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:16 pm

"...whoops, I'm on the wrong thread..." went the goblin seeing too late his mistake now
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

choose a career Empty
PostSubject: Re: choose a career   choose a career Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:05 pm

fleamailman wrote:
"...whoops, I'm on the wrong thread..." went the goblin seeing too late his mistake now

KK's applications forms are on left, please attach photos for expedited consideration giggle
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

choose a career Empty
PostSubject: Re: choose a career   choose a career Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:31 am

c/thru wrote:
fleamailman wrote:

KK's applications forms are on left, please attach photos for expedited consideration giggle

Who sent me this photo of flea wearing pantyhose?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

choose a career Empty
PostSubject: Re: choose a career   choose a career Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

choose a career
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: