Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Empty
PostSubject: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:18 pm

he didn't deserve a first term. why would anyone think he would deserve a second

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Barack Obama faces uncertain prospects for re-election in 2012 as many voters question whether he deserves a second term, a new poll said on Monday.

The Quinnipiac University poll said American voters by 49 percent to 43 percent do not think Obama has earned a second four-year term, and they put him in a statistical dead heat with potential Republican challengers Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee.

Obama has struggled to bring down the stubbornly high U.S. jobless rate of 9.6 percent and his Democrats sustained huge losses in November 2 congressional elections.

At this point, Obama leads possible Republican challenger Sarah Palin by 48 percent to 40 percent, the poll found.

Romney is a former governor of Massachusetts, Huckabee was governor of Arkansas and Palin was governor of Alaska and her party's 2008 vice presidential nominee.

Democratic voters say by 64 percent to 27 percent that they do not want anyone to challenge Obama for their party's nomination in 2012.

"The Democratic base remains squarely behind Obama when it comes to his re-election, but his weakness among independent voters at this point makes his 2012 election prospects uncertain," said Peter Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute.

The poll found only 39 percent of men, 34 percent of whites, 35 percent of political independents and 38 percent of those over age 35 think Obama deserves re-election.

In trial heats for 2012, Romney receives 45 percent to 44 percent for Obama, while the president gets 46 percent to 44 percent for Huckabee.

Palin is viewed the most negatively of the possible Republican candidates in 2012. She is viewed unfavorably by 51 percent of voters and favorably by 36 percent.

Brown said that "virtually all voters have formed an opinion about Palin and that opinion is not encouraging for her candidacy."

In a mythical Republican primary, Palin gets 19 percent, including 25 percent of Republican women, followed by Romney with 18 percent, Huckabee at 17 percent, former House of Representatives Speaker Newt Gingrich at 15 percent and Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty at 6 percent.

"The best thing Obama has going for him when it comes to his re-election may be that at this point the Republicans don't have a candidate who is both nationally well-known and well-liked by a majority of voters," said Brown.

Quinnipiac University conducted the poll November 8-15, surveying 2,424 registered voters nationwide by telephone. The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percentage points.

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Quote :

Palin is viewed the most negatively of the possible Republican candidates in 2012. She is viewed unfavorably by 51 percent of voters and favorably by 36 percent.

Brown said that "virtually all voters have formed an opinion about Palin and that opinion is not encouraging for her candidacy."

there's hope afterall Smile
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:25 pm

c/thru wrote:
Quote :

there's hope afterall Smile
hey bristol almost won dancing with the stars
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:31 pm

KK wrote:

that's a good point...coz no one likes her and she got the worst score on skill

you know, some guy like blew up his TV coz of that, got arrested too I think
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:39 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:

I saw that..what a moron..
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:45 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:

i heard about that. I also heard they were blaming the tea party for voting for bristol
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:38 am

C9crackUPslap

Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Obama-PalinDancing
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:43 am

Angelica wrote:
C9crackUPslap

Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Obama-PalinDancing

lol good one
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:39 pm

oh Angelica, that's just wrong ... but I gotta rec ya coz I swiped it
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:30 am

if the mayans are right, it wont matter C9femist
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:11 pm

jjjamesjchrist wrote:
if the mayans were right we would be worshiping chac mool today
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:49 am

KK wrote:
jjjamesjchrist wrote:

i guess if the mayans were so smart, there would still be some left! skullx
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:38 pm

jjjamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jjjamesjchrist wrote:

i guess if the mayans were so smart, there would still be some left! skullx

i think they're a motorcycle gang in south LA
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:09 pm

KK wrote:
he didn't deserve a first term. why would anyone think he would deserve a second

the honorable President's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Barack the honorable President faces uncertain prospects for re-election in 2012
Unless the GOP runs their dark horse...Palin. Then you know he will surely be a 2X President!

And even if the GOP naysayers say she will not be nominated...she will be, because she is the voice of the undereducated white conservatives, who lead with their emotion and ideology instead of their intellect and knowledge. As shown by the people they elected (and nearly elected) this term!

Btw, I didn't vote for him the first time, and definitely would not vote for him in 2012.

LMFAO, tried to put his name in the above comment, and got "the honorable President", instead. Nice filter!
C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Angelica wrote:

<snip>

LMFAO, tried to put his name in the above comment, and got "the honorable President", instead. Nice filter!
C9crackUPslap

tysignblush ... just a harmless prank for KK, he loves surprises

c/thru wrote:
Random Stuff thread:

<snip>

as Admin, I did put a few words in the censored box ... a couple for realz, and one or two just for fun giggle
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:30 pm

[quote="c/thru"]
Angelica wrote:

<snip>

C9crackUPslap

c/thru wrote:
Random Stuff thread:

<snip>

as Admin, I did put a few words in the censored box ... a couple for realz, and one or two just for fun giggle
[/quoteObama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Emotic10]
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
c/thru wrote:
Angelica wrote:

<snip>

C9crackUPslap

c/thru wrote:
Random Stuff thread:

<snip>

Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Emotic10

uh-oh ...gotta steal that smiley innocent
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:48 pm

c/thru wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
c/thru wrote:
Angelica wrote:

<snip>

C9crackUPslap

c/thru wrote:
Random Stuff thread:

<snip>

Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Emotic10

uh-oh ...gotta steal that smiley innocent
it will piss libs off.. peace
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:

it will piss libs off.. peace

I always viewed the sheep/ koolaid as a metaphor referring to Religious thoughts
but I guess Religions & Government Politics do go hand in hand
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Angelica wrote:
KK wrote:

the honorable President's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Barack the honorable President faces uncertain prospects for re-election in 2012
Unless the GOP runs their dark horse...Palin. Then you know he will surely be a 2X President!

And even if the GOP naysayers say she will not be nominated...she will be, because she is the voice of the undereducated white conservatives, who lead with their emotion and ideology instead of their intellect and knowledge. As shown by the people they elected (and nearly elected) this term!

Btw, I didn't vote for him the first time, and definitely would not vote for him in 2012.

C9crackUPslap
O bama is the voice of every street urchin and slug draining america dry. palin won''t be the republican candidate. but she would beat him. he's proven himself to be nothing more than a politician as usual and a pusher of an agenda. not the change agent he claimed to be. he left his campaign platform back on the campaign trail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll   Obama's 2012 re-election prospects uncertain: poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1