Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

TSA's conspiracy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

TSA's conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: TSA's conspiracy   TSA's conspiracy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Chertoff, head of Homeland Security at the time, orders the first round of scanners from a company called Rapiscan Systems.

After his departure, Chertoff gave interviews using his government credentials to promote the devices.
What he didn’t tell people was that Rapiscan was one of his clients from The Chertoff Group, a consulting firm.

Since they couldn’t get money for the scanners from Congress, TSA uses the “Christmas Bomber” scare to
appropriate $25 million they had received in stimulus money to buy the scanners from Rapiscan, Chertoff’s client.
Rapiscan said the contract “helped create” 25 jobs.

The government gives the TSA the green light to spend a total of $173 million on the scanners.

TSA spokesperson Sarah Horowitz said “the agency has enough funds that would come from the
stimulus program and other federal sources” to purchase 300 more scanners ( per CNN.)

Total jobs created, according to the government’s own website = 1.

LINK __ FREE TYNER !!
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

TSA's conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSA's conspiracy   TSA's conspiracy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:03 pm

so obama fell for the old christmas bomber scare eh?
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

TSA's conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSA's conspiracy   TSA's conspiracy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:33 pm

man...this TSA pat down is turning into an ambulance chasers dream
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

TSA's conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSA's conspiracy   TSA's conspiracy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:39 pm

c/thru wrote:
man...this TSA pat down is turning into an ambulance chasers dream
i'd like to see statistics on how many frequent fliers vs occasional fyiers get agressive security treatment
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

TSA's conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSA's conspiracy   TSA's conspiracy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Is it any surprise that the federal government set out to enhance security and ended up doing nothing that enhances security and everything that tramples on the average citizen?

I'm not surprised.

The idiots need to take the Israeli approach to airline security but they are wayyyy to PC to do anything smart like that.

We lose again.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

TSA's conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSA's conspiracy   TSA's conspiracy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:18 pm

BMG wrote:
Is it any surprise that the federal government set out to enhance security and ended up doing nothing that enhances security and everything that tramples on the average citizen?

I'm not surprised.

The idiots need to take the Israeli approach to airline security but they are wayyyy to PC to do anything smart like that.

We lose again.
what is the israeli approach
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

TSA's conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSA's conspiracy   TSA's conspiracy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:26 pm

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:

I'm not surprised.

We lose again.

They base everything on intelligence databanks and straight up profiling. They are highly trained in what to watch for when they confront a person who fits the profile and they dont give a damn about offending anyone who fits the profile. They have no PC concerns and if they piss someone off too bad. Unlike the US who thinks they have to frisk 90 year old grandmothers and 9 year old girls, they focus on the kind of people who actually perpetrate the crap and they focus their efforts on those people without wasting it on people who are obviously no threat.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

TSA's conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSA's conspiracy   TSA's conspiracy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 pm

the Airlines are gonna demand a bailout for the financial losses due to this scandal
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

TSA's conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSA's conspiracy   TSA's conspiracy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:33 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:

I'm not surprised.

We lose again.

They base everything on intelligence databanks and straight up profiling. They are highly trained in what to watch for when they confront a person who fits the profile and they dont give a damn about offending anyone who fits the profile. They have no PC concerns and if they piss someone off too bad. Unlike the US who thinks they have to frisk 90 year old grandmothers and 9 year old girls, they focus on the kind of people who actually perpetrate the crap and they focus their efforts on those people without wasting it on people who are obviously no threat.
and they obviously don't hire numbnutz who barely has a command of the english language off of the street. I haf ta aks ya to remove yo shooz.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

TSA's conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSA's conspiracy   TSA's conspiracy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Exactly. Most of their security people are former military. No BS.

No rejects from the mall food court.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

TSA's conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSA's conspiracy   TSA's conspiracy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:45 pm

BMG wrote:

most of the TSA's are former inmates
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

TSA's conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSA's conspiracy   TSA's conspiracy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:00 pm

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:

Coming through Hartsfield airport in Atlanta will make anyone a believer in that. They must recruit from the unemployment line.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

TSA's conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSA's conspiracy   TSA's conspiracy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:01 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:

Coming through Hartsfield airport in Atlanta will make anyone a believer in that. They must recruit from the unemployment line.
the new your airports too. i can't even understand what these people are saying. And god forbid you ever had to file a complaint against one of them. good luck getting those names right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TSA's conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSA's conspiracy   TSA's conspiracy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TSA's conspiracy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Politics & News-
Jump to: