Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Hey Republicans - watch Britian ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Hey Republicans - watch Britian ... Empty
PostSubject: Hey Republicans - watch Britian ...   Hey Republicans - watch Britian ... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:26 am

Hey Rebuplicans - watch Britian

fully implement all your desires :

LONDON (AP) Britain's Austerity Plan
October 21, 2010

Britain's poor and powerful argued Thursday over who'll lose out most under
harsh austerity measures which will slash benefits, jobs and government services
in order to reduce the country's crippling debts.

Treasury chief George Osborne has announced 81 billion pounds ($128 billion)
in spending cuts through 2015 - which will ax welfare payments and savage government services ...

LINK to full story
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

Hey Republicans - watch Britian ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Republicans - watch Britian ...   Hey Republicans - watch Britian ... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:45 pm

"...yup and the fools in middle England voted for it fed by the hysterical media targeting scroungers, immigrants and peddling terrorist fear while still missing their beloved Diana of course, but I'm ready for it, bring it on..." as Jats hunkers down for the bleak winter to come now like a good old Republican would but with an axe instead of a gun, though that can be arranged "...and I will be waiting for the media swing, it always does, as I remember the backlash that followed the last Thatcherite reign for this one is no different whatever its new face, oh yes this time there will be too much hardship for any later whitewash appeasing as the want to be middle classes see the chasm appearing again between the rich and the poor as they slide on down to meet them finally realising their place before rising up to put an end to it..." Jats slurps his tea angrily "...its not like we haven't done it before and we aint going to buy the excuse of war with others as America will, and have to do now, to compare then imagine four years of being governed by the Tea Party there, yes for us here now in the Shires hunkering down there will come a time when we march again to the gates and pull them down, all we need is an Aske or a de Montford to do it once and for all this time..."

Hey Republicans - watch Britian ... Lotrking2
Back to top Go down

Hey Republicans - watch Britian ...
Page 1 of 1