Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? Empty
PostSubject: Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ?   Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

not sure what to do ...I'd kinda like to run it again, when I rounded out the idea it included making it an annual event and knowing that things like this eventually grow ... it wasn't a huge success for boosting "active" membership but we did have fun for a few hours and ran up over 300 posts, I believe, during that party

Cloud 9's "active" members list has grown significantly shorter this year so I don't know if I should bother...

maybe if I hit up a different genre of forumns for the invites...last year I pretty much just sent invites to the Troll boards related to the forumn social circle I had at the time ... I really don't play on any of those anymore...

I really don't play on any except here and Where's Joebert ... I did join Facebook about 6 months ago but that's for different reasons...and actually I have tried promoting C9 on there and my FB friends just aren't that interested in this type of forumn

If C9 allows another Halloween Hijack party ....what day and what time of the day would be best for you all ?

Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ?   Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:15 am

I only work Wed. the 27th and Thur the 28th of Halloween week and I dont spend much computer time at home so thats it for me. I'll probably miss the whole thing. idunno
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ?   Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:24 pm

I'm on medical leave till at least Thanksgiving so I'm available pretty much anytime. I had fun last year. A sante'
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ?   Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:26 am

Giada wrote:
I'm on medical leave till at least Thanksgiving so I'm available pretty much anytime. I had fun last year. A sante'

Maybe you will get your avatar messed with like I did last year.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ?   Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:50 pm

BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:

Boobies on my Happy Wine. lolFlag C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

Edelweiss

Humor : yes
Number of posts : 405
pennies : 536
Rep : 65

PostSubject: Re: Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ?   Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:56 pm

I'm in the Halloween spirit...even with coughing, sneezing and a feverPost Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? Smiley10

Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? _01cas10

Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? _00vio10

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ?   Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:07 pm

BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:

mine is still messed up from last year
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ?   Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:08 pm

c/thru wrote:
not sure what to do ...I'd kinda like to run it again, when I rounded out the idea it included making it an annual event and knowing that things like this eventually grow ... it wasn't a huge success for boosting "active" membership but we did have fun for a few hours and ran up over 300 posts, I believe, during that party

Cloud 9's "active" members list has grown significantly shorter this year so I don't know if I should bother...

maybe if I hit up a different genre of forumns for the invites...last year I pretty much just sent invites to the Troll boards related to the forumn social circle I had at the time ... I really don't play on any of those anymore...

I really don't play on any except here and Where's Joebert ... I did join Facebook about 6 months ago but that's for different reasons...and actually I have tried promoting C9 on there and my FB friends just aren't that interested in this type of forumn

If C9 allows another Halloween Hijack party ....what day and what time of the day would be best for you all ?

yea, it's hard to get people to join. I've done some recruiting. you're lucky if you get like 1 in 10 to show up at all. seems like most people want the confrontational sites.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ?   Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Edelweiss wrote:
I'm in the Halloween spirit...even with coughing, sneezing and a feverPost Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? Smiley10

Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? _01cas10

Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? _00vio10

Feel better fast. innocent
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ?   Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:58 pm

I'm trying to think when I would even have a few hours for it ... but since it looks like we're not going to an offline party this year, I think I'll taunt Post Horror Troll and see if she bites

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ?   Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Horror Troll Fest 2010 ? ?
Page 1 of 1