Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

I'll be MIA for a few more days ....

Go down 
+2
KK
c/thru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Empty
PostSubject: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:06 pm

I'm a tad behind in my school work.... TTYL ~ c/thru
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:46 pm

i'm a tad behind in life idunno
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:00 pm

I've been MIA.

Hi, I'm new here. slowWaveHi
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:14 pm

c/thru wrote:
i bet you're off watching survivor
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:17 am

"...welcome Giada..." went the goblin, adding "...think of me as a friend then, and you may cry on my shoulder whenever, for I won't mention the american eco/political situation at this point, promise...", in fact, the goblin had googled MIA, and somehow now guessed why c/thou had contacted the The Migration Institute of Australia then

I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Australia
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Giada wrote:
I've been MIA.

Hi, I'm new here. slowWaveHi

no doubt !! but I know you're in school as well and I know how that goes...
I think you take more classes at once than I am brave enough to tackle

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

bluenana I took a lousy hour break ... watching Survivor counts towards my sociology studies, ya know

fleamailman wrote:
"...welcome Giada..." went the goblin, adding "...think of me as a friend then, and you may cry on my shoulder whenever, for I won't mention the american eco/political situation at this point, promise...", in fact, the goblin had googled MIA, and somehow now guessed why c/thou had contacted the The Migration Institute of Australia then

some of my homework tries to give me a migraine Madison
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:13 pm

fleamailman wrote:

She hears about it from me all the time anyway.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:15 pm

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

bluenana I took a lousy hour break ... watching Survivor counts towards my sociology studies, ya know

[/quote]

So I was right C9smile
Back to top Go down
Tango

Tango

Humor : All the time
Super Powers : AARP MEMBER Number of posts : 71
pennies : 92
Rep : 14

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 am

she won't talk except at commercials or to yell at the players
Back to top Go down
Tango

Tango

Humor : All the time
Super Powers : AARP MEMBER Number of posts : 71
pennies : 92
Rep : 14

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:35 am

I like the challenges but all that other drama is ridiculous
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:59 am

Tango wrote:
I like the challenges but all that other drama is ridiculous
i agree, and that has become more the focus of the show
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Tango wrote:

Tango, would you care to explain to the class what it is like when you are watching FOOTBALL or SOCCER ?

innocent
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:10 pm

c/thru wrote:
Tango wrote:

Tango, would you care to explain to the class what it is like when you are watching FOOTBALL or SOCCER ?

innocent
pfffft sports. All I can say is don't bother me during sons of anarchy C9_Preachy
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:08 pm

fleamailman wrote:

Thank you, sir Goblin. slowWaveHi I was kidding, I'm not new here, just been MIA. C9smile
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Madison wrote:

Actually, I had 2 spine surgeries in the last 3 months. The first one was July 13 (not a Friday) and the 2nd was Aug. 31. I had 2 discs removed from my neck - C 6 & 7, cause I had been in 6 or so car accidents when I was young and they was kaput. They replaced them with bone grafts. The first time they didn't plate and screw me, which is 98% of the time no problem, but I'm special! My grafts came out beyond the 1/2 mark and I had to do a revision surgery with a plate and screws. I was in a cervical collar for 12 weeks and it sucked. I just got it off 2 weeks ago and am learning how to move my neck again, plus rebuilding upper body strength as everything turned to jello. Atrophy hurts! But I'm getting there, baby steps. Anyway, I'm only doing one online class this semester and it's getting confusing now - Macroeconomics. Too many formulas. C9no
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Giada wrote:
Madison wrote:

Actually, I had 2 spine surgeries in the last 3 months. The first one was July 13 (not a Friday) and the 2nd was Aug. 31. I had 2 discs removed from my neck - C 6 & 7, cause I had been in 6 or so car accidents when I was young and they was kaput. They replaced them with bone grafts. The first time they didn't plate and screw me, which is 98% of the time no problem, but I'm special! My grafts came out beyond the 1/2 mark and I had to do a revision surgery with a plate and screws. I was in a cervical collar for 12 weeks and it sucked. I just got it off 2 weeks ago and am learning how to move my neck again, plus rebuilding upper body strength as everything turned to jello. Atrophy hurts! But I'm getting there, baby steps. Anyway, I'm only doing one online class this semester and it's getting confusing now - Macroeconomics. Too many formulas. C9no

oh jeez Giada...KK mentioned back surgery, but I didn't want to pry ...I had no idea how much you have been going through... Bless you girl !!! hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez

please, please take your PT and/or OT very serious, better than they even tell you, do your own research as well to cross reference ... let me find that big speech I gave KK after his knee fix

as for MacEc online...on no you di' int ....LOL ... there are some classes I absolutely will not try online, that would be the likes of one of them ... coz imma need that test review lecture really, really bad
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:48 am

c/thru wrote:
Giada wrote:
Madison wrote:

oh jeez Giada...KK mentioned back surgery, but I didn't want to pry ...I had no idea how much you have been going through... Bless you girl !!! hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez hugsqueez

please, please take your PT and/or OT very serious, better than they even tell you, do your own research as well to cross reference ... let me find that big speech I gave KK after his knee fix

as for MacEc online...on no you di' int ....LOL ... there are some classes I absolutely will not try online, that would be the likes of one of them ... coz imma need that test review lecture really, really bad

I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do, plus I've added a few more exercises, which I cleared with p/t. I try to walk 2-3 miles everyday, too, or I'll just do aerobics - no jumping. My favorite exercise is the wine glass lift. A sante' nodYes

I did. My older son took the same class online last year and he said it was easy. confused Where is he so I can smack the crap out of him! lol Now that I need help, he can't remember anything either! Kids. We get an exam review a week before the exam, but it's not a huge help. Still I'm glad I took it. Gets another class done and gives me something to do while I'm home, besides cook and clean.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:21 pm

c/thru wrote:
Giada wrote:
Madison wrote:

i just remember i did everything they told me and more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be MIA for a few more days ....   I'll be MIA for a few more days .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll be MIA for a few more days ....
Page 1 of 1