Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

nice example

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

nice example Empty
PostSubject: nice example   nice example Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:24 am

Leslie Macko was once employed at ACAC in the Albemarle Square Shopping Center. In 2009, Macko was convicted of prescription drug fraud, at which point she lost her job as an esthetician in the spa at ACAC.However, on July 19, Macko was seen standing next to President Barack Obama as his example of the needs to extend jobless benefits.

“We need to extend unemployment compensation benefits for women like Leslie Macko, who lost her job at a fitness center last year, and has been looking for work ever since. Because she’s eligible for only a few more weeks of unemployment, she’s doing what she never thought she’d have to do. Not at this point, anyway. She’s turning to her father for financial support,” Obama said in his speech

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

nice example Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice example   nice example Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:42 pm

jeezy... does any political party vet anymore ? I mean there was Palin & now this
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

nice example Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice example   nice example Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:15 pm

c/thru wrote:
jeezy... does any political party vet anymore ? I mean there was Palin & now this
politicians have sunken so far garbage look good to them.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

nice example Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice example   nice example Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:19 am

We have some real wizards running the country. Don't check anyone out, just find someone unemployed and go with it. Makes Obama look like even a bigger idiot that he does on his own. We have 3 long years ahead of us.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

nice example Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice example   nice example Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Joebert wrote:
We have some real wizards running the country. Don't check anyone out, just find someone unemployed and go with it. Makes Obama look like even a bigger idiot that he does on his own. We have 3 long years ahead of us.
a little shift in the balance of power in november will slow him down
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

nice example Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice example   nice example Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:10 am

"...so who does vote in American elections then..." asks Jats all confused "...as if the internet is to be believed no one wanted good ol George or McCain, certainly not Palin, though many of the men would, or Obama now then, yet every four years, same old same old..." a repost which has got me banned once or twice elsewhere then...

"...ah Americans, well you are not as popular as you used to be you know, better get used to it..." Jats sips his red and smells the aroma's coming from the kitchen salivating now "...it was quite a shock that, meeting Americans, see we had only ever seen them on TV my friend and me, all those images and expectations beamed into our heads over the years and then we got the chance. The religion, that was a shock to us diplomats of the Atheist Island apart from the mad few here who still creep out on Sunday mornings to worship him, and the bigotry, not to mention the ones in the military, Major 'Randy' coming to mind, as well as the charming practice of saying 'Fuck You' a lot, and often fat with whiny effeminate voices complaining about 'those homosexuals' while stuffing a Wendy's in their mouths, and despite the odd exception to this line of arrogant ignoramuses it made me realise that the larger the population of a country the higher proportion of stupid people there will be..." finishing off much later now the chameleon glimpses the thigh glistening and so winds this up "...and it is therefore fitting that one man will be the epitome at the pinnacle of the rise and fall as America stops looking after us all, to look after itself now then..."

nice example 20070916-georgebush
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

nice example Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice example   nice example Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Jats wrote:
"...so who does vote in American elections then..." asks Jats all confused "...as if the internet is to be believed no one wanted good ol George or McCain, certainly not Palin, though many of the men would, or Obama now then, yet every four years, same old same old..." a repost which has got me banned once or twice elsewhere then...

"...ah Americans, well you are not as popular as you used to be you know, better get used to it..." Jats sips his red and smells the aroma's coming from the kitchen salivating now "...it was quite a shock that, meeting Americans, see we had only ever seen them on TV my friend and me, all those images and expectations beamed into our heads over the years and then we got the chance. The religion, that was a shock to us diplomats of the Atheist Island apart from the mad few here who still creep out on Sunday mornings to worship him, and the bigotry, not to mention the ones in the military, Major 'Randy' coming to mind, as well as the charming practice of saying 'Fuck You' a lot, and often fat with whiny effeminate voices complaining about 'those homosexuals' while stuffing a Wendy's in their mouths, and despite the odd exception to this line of arrogant ignoramuses it made me realise that the larger the population of a country the higher proportion of stupid people there will be..." finishing off much later now the chameleon glimpses the thigh glistening and so winds this up "...and it is therefore fitting that one man will be the epitome at the pinnacle of the rise and fall as America stops looking after us all, to look after itself now then..."

nice example 20070916-georgebush

the last electoin a lot of koolaid drinkers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nice example Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice example   nice example Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nice example
Page 1 of 1